It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9-11 crash victim Barbara Olson arrested in Europe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Did not realize how old this one was, it was just emailed to me as new...O well, mod you can delete it if you want.

What happens when someone who has died in a plane crash suddenly ends up alive and in custody, well I would first question the plane crash. What do you think about this ats?

______beforeitsnews/story/270/128/9-11_crash_victim_Barbara_Olson_arrested_in_Europe.html

full article
www.stewwebb.com...
edit on 18-11-2010 by logicalthinking because: full article

edit on 18-11-2010 by logicalthinking because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Germany--September 22, 2005--

That "article" is 5 years old and I'd consider the source before believing anything else.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

Well first thing first. We will have to await verification of the story through other sources. However, wouldn't that be something else if it were true. If anyone doubted an inside job prior, if true, this could send Americans head-over heals angry and demanding the truth. I wouldn't hold my breath on this story, but thanks for sharing. Just imagining what would happen if this were true makes me smile.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by elevatedone

Eh...you are right. 5 year old story. Good thing I didn't hold my breath.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Somebody by the same name? 8 of the Highjackers turned out to be alive and well, why not a victim or 2.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

NO.

8 of the Highjackers turned out to be alive and well...

False.

Eight individuals with same or very similar names are alive and well.

ALL hijackers are dead. Nothing but disconnected atoms, now.......
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and source for the OP..."Tom Flocco", which should ring your BS bell immediately.

There are details (again. on ATS, in numerous threads) regarding that false story. How sick are people, like "Tom Flocco"?? They just make this crap up, and as you will see if you look deeper, fail miserably with the "details". BUT, the Internet never dies, and the same fetid garbage lingers...too bad there is no way to smell through the computer...because, then the stink would be evident.

edit on 18 November 2010 by weedwhacker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
The original report's most outstanding flaw was that the purported arrest occurred on the Poland-Austrian border. Problem is, there is no such border. Those two countries do not touch each other. They are separated by Slovakia and the Czech Republic.

That, and the original report misspelled her name as "Olsen".

Those two flaws, taken together, plus the fact that the story wasn't corroborated by any news agency, points to the story as being a genuine HOAX.
edit on 18-11-2010 by harrytuttle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle
The original report's most outstanding flaw was that the purported arrest occurred on the Poland-Austrian border. Problem is, there is no such border. Those two countries do not touch each other. They are separated by Slovakia and the Czech Republic.

Those two flaws, taken together, plus the fact that the story wasn't corroborated by any news agency, points to the story as being a genuine HOAX.

Doesn't matter. It now enters the pantheon of the Truth Movements "Unaswered Questions". Forever there to reside.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by harrytuttle

Not to mention she was arrested in possession of fake Italian Lira, which is mighty impressive given that the Lira was replaced with the Euro in 2002

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cassius666
Somebody by the same name? 8 of the Highjackers turned out to be alive and well, why not a victim or 2.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

The evidence you seek to support your point (again...an approach that is frowned upon logically) is itself subject to debunking.

As you can see here:

Mistaken Identity - 9/11 Hijackers Not Alive

Grasping at straws really. When your "evidence" is this weak and inconclusive (at best), you really need to either reevaluate your conclusion, find better evidence supporting your point, or defend against the rebuttals.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
Doesn't matter. It now enters the pantheon of the Truth Movements "Unaswered Questions". Forever there to reside.

Not always. The truthers have shown that they'e put such an emotional investment into these conspiracies that the desire for a conspiracy to actually exists far outweighs identifying whatever the conspiracy actually is. Thus, if Barbara Olsen being found alive is a hoax, to them it will be becuase Tom Flocco (the guy spreading this hoax) is a paid gov't disinformation agent spreading false stories to discredit the truther movement.

In short, if it isn't really a conspiracy, it only means it really IS a conspiracy.

new topics

top topics

join