It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have Astral Projected from within a second dream

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
What's happening forum? This is my first thread, and I really planned on posting my first thread until after I reached 100 posts, but this is really intriguing..

Lately I've been having dreams within dreams... it's really weird because it started after I watched Inception, but I haven't been becoming lucid in my dreams as much.

So anyway, I was dreaming, then I fell asleep in the dream, soon after falling asleep I Astral Projected into the dream. I knew I had projected because I seen myself sleeping. (This is my third time in my life doing Astral, but my first time in a 2nd layer dream state.)

I began flying.. (some butterflies and birds taught me how to fly in my last lucid dream) and I had good control of my flight. I was lucid at this point, so I started messing with dream characters, and they couldn't see me. Another sign of projection. I started doing too many bad things and it broke my projection and I woke up from the whole thing.... unless I'm still dreaming...

I have a few questions:

What do you think of my experience?

Has anybody ever done this?

Why wasn't I projected into the real world?

How do I stop having dreams inside of dreams?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
sounds awesome, i have yet to project
so i cant comment on what you can do, but there are quite a few experts on astral projection in here so it shouldnt take too long for a response. ive heard of double projecting before where a guy projected and was watching his real body sitting in a chair only to have his other projection enter the room via a wall,

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
I do this all the time! It's fun and exciting. I love the dreams when I'm older and enjoying life.
Keep up dreaming! Think more and meditate!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by truthseeker10
ive heard of double projecting before where a guy projected and was watching his real body sitting in a chair only to have his other projection enter the room via a wall,

What? Thats sounds amazing. I didn't think that was possible.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I have strangely been having more dreams within dreams lately also. I wake up three or four times and I'm still actually sleeping, it's weird. To answer your other question, I am pretty sure the most widely excepted theory and the one I believe, is that nothing we do while projecting actually effects or takes place in the physical plane. When you astral project there are several frequencies or densities available. If you have projected and everything seems like the physical plane then you our just on the closest astral plane to the physical and not actually on the physical plane.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by wisintel

Thank you for you answer
So I'm not the only one having these frequent 2nd layer+ dreams...

Although, I believe your theory is true, except the physical plane I believe can be done, I've done it once before.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mizzijr

Originally posted by truthseeker10
ive heard of double projecting before where a guy projected and was watching his real body sitting in a chair only to have his other projection enter the room via a wall,

What? Thats sounds amazing. I didn't think that was possible.

in page 17 of robert bruce astral dynamics he talks about it. its available in pdf form online

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

i have never had a second layer dream. but i have astral projected three different times that i can remember and i always have of feeling of being pulled back. it is quite different from that falling feeling you get in a dream

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by jed001

I know huh? It's amazing. I'm still practicing though.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
It's funny you mention this because lately I've been having similar experiences with my dreams... First let me start here:

After I started meditating last year, I started having sleep paralysis. I had it a total of 3 times as a teenager but didn't know what it was... The first time it happened was just after having read about it on a meditation forum and learning that it was a precursor to astral projection - it was just the typical sleep paralysis with me terrified (even though I JUST READ IT WAS HARMLESS lol) and ending with me focusing every bit of will power into jumping myself back in motion. However, after that night it started happening all the time - but with a twist: after being paralyzed and freaking out, I experience some kind of consciousness expansion or merging, and then a rush of ecstatic energy consuming my entire being and exploding me into orgasmic bliss that lasts until either I force myself to move again or it eventually subsides and I come to. One of the most intense "orgasms" I've ever had was brought upon by the sound OMMMMMM first and here is what I wrote about it last fall:

"I again was full of energy and had some anxiety, trying to go to sleep. I fell asleep for a couple seconds, woke up, fell asleep a couple seconds woke up, you know, the usual... Then during one of the times I fell asleep, which couldn't have been too long, I woke up, tired, switched position to lay on my side, and I started to feel the same vibration coming from the 'bottom' part of my body start to move upwards.. then BAM- I was totally overtaken by the vibration, too late no turning back, can't move a muscle. I am engulfed with fear and as I lay there letting the vibration consume me I realize it is getting stronger. It gets stronger and stronger and stronger and then I hear this sound, a very soft sound, it seems to be in my left ear, and as it grows louder I realize it is the one sound I always read others here describe, the sound I always wondered about, the sound I never heard before- the so called fundamental vibration of the universe- the primeval OMMMMMMMM. And the sound gets louder and louder until it is so loud it hurts- I feel as if my ear drum is going to burst and I will be deaf forever- And then it hits a maximum intensity and it starts to settle. As the sound climaxes, I am by now totally and completely terrified, in a mild state of panic, and I scream out (mentally) the name of Jesus Christ- As soon as I scream out this name I am flooded with what I would call divine bliss (I have never experienced it before and this is the closest thing I can think of to describe it) my fear melts away and I am now in the same old familiar superconscious state of awareness I have experienced before many times, full of ecstasy in this strange orgasm. I don't know how long it lasts for, but at one point I realize that if I continue this any longer, then I might go beyond the point of no return or have a heavy duty overload - so I gather all my will power and force myself back to with a jerk of the leg and then bam it's all over- I am back. I sit up, amazed, and then lay back down next to my partner and fall asleep, not to wake up again till morning......"

Anyways after that experience I started looking forward to the orgasmic blissful SP lol. However, it started to wane last spring and as I had other crazy phenomena and experiences to occupy my mind, I forgot about it. However after being here in Florida since July, I started wondering about what happened to it. After my birthday (October 14th) it started again only it seemed a little different: the "orgasms" were now more intense, kind of like it felt so good it was unbearable and...scary. Then finally I graduated: I started to pop out of my body after the initial ecstatic energy surges...

So now to my point, these OBE's are confusing because I will pop out of my body, but then I will come back to and "wake up" but the waking up I find out to be a dream after I really wake up. Sometimes my partner has been part of it but doesn't remember anything happening upon waking and/or certain things around my environment are different than when I wake up - so at first I thought it was just crazy dreams but I am convinced there is something more to them because the experiences are very very real and I can feel everything even clearer and more acute than in reality.

Just last night I dreamt that I was sleeping with my partner and I would get those energy rushes and orgasms and even project myself within the dream I was having...

I have read stuff on "ascension" and different timelines diverging and it really makes me wonder if this is true? Maybe I am on a higher dimension or visit different timelines while I sleep?

What do you guys think?

posted on Apr, 28 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by BellaMente

Yes !! I have started having this experience about 2 weeks ago. I just joined to reply to this post after searching online about it. I have suffered from SP since I was about 16/17 but recently this exact experience has been happening to me. 3 times in 2 weeks. Wake up very dizzy and then slip into this state. The only thing I have really found is that the Epsilon Brainwave can cause states like this. Are you still having this experience ??

posted on May, 15 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Yes I'm having it even more! Stranger experiences too: out of body experiences mixed in with lucid dreams. The confusing things are that I always have intense energy flowing through my "astral body" and it's incredibly strong in my head, it feels like super-pressurized air is shooting through my head out my forehead and it can be so intense it hurts. Once I popped out of my body only to find myself screaming and the sound was so intense it hurt and I couldn't stop it so I forced myself back in my body. My only guess is that it was a form of energy release or something from my subconscious. Weird...

How are your experiences? Do you have any kind of strange symptoms along with it?

posted on May, 16 2011 @ 06:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

i seem to have dreams where i am watching myself...somewhere else...sometimes my physical appearance is different a little bit...but for some reason i know its me, and no one takes notice of me watching in the distance. I don't feel like a physical form more like a spiritual form kinda like a blob of floating invisible mass. I don't know alot about this sort of stuff but i was thinking maybe i was watching myself in a different realm?

posted on Jul, 27 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by BellaMente

Hello nice to meet you all, BellaMente if you would like help with your pain problems i may be able to help you. I may be younger than most of you im sure , but i have to say i know an extremely large amout about the astral world. Im different i guess, but i have astral projected for most of my life and have remembered past lives and learned more about myself in doing so. When i in the astral plain i go were ever i want ,im really fast and other things. BellaMente reason you had the pain is because your body is beginning to awaken your aura was flowing from your head to control your body to the areas power pressure. if you have any questions feel free to message me on here. Im always willing to help people in need and ive been wanting to have others to talk to about my experiances which are from what i can tell greatly different from others please contact me if you would like to talk, thank you.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
When we are awake, we can hallucinate, and when we astrally project, we can also hallucinate - due to the nature of the astral planes, in order to distinguish between hallucination and the constructive experience of such planes, requires a concordance with your subconsciousness and your spirit.

An exercise is basically, to meditate on your core frequency, it is not the specific "level" that is important, it is the uniformity or "resonance" that you are able to generate - when you generate a stable resonance, you have to be able to link that resonance with your imagination - the connection between your astral bodies and your subconscious thoughts being the key to accessing the astral planes whilst physically incarnate.
edit on 1-8-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 13 2016 @ 01:20 AM
link   
This just happened to me and freaked me out. I haven't projected in a long time. It was like a layer of dreams I was projecting from and my subconscious kept trying to add things ....like a bookshelf from my bedroom now in the dream. Every time I would try to slip back into my body I would come out again and my eyes wouldn't stay open. I tried hitting myself so my body knew it was a dream and I felt the last time I hit myself so I thought I woke up just to find I was still dreaming!

top topics

join