It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

germans not the usa had the first A-bomb?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
more of a question than trying to prove some thing.. I had to go to hell the other day... as in Bakersfield the other day to visit my wife's family I say hell because I really really hate bako it makes me sick and I feel like # for days.. and to top it off.. its like the adams family at her house.. love her her fam not so much lol.. well more to the point one thing I do like is books and her dad who is the only person I love there lol.. has no end to weird spell books and pretty much any thing he can get a hold of.. it was in one of these books I found some thing I thought was strange the book was called some thing like conspiracy encyclopedia and it had a story in there that the germens ordered one of their subs heading to japan to surrender on bored were to japanise people who killed them selfs when they found out they were heading to the good ole u.s.a but on board were two nukes and plans and other such odds and ends along with germans who made them.. I know it sounds hookie thats why I came on here to night and wanted to see what you all think of this? is it true? could the us have done what they always do and rip it off and call it their own.. makes me wonder what else the united states does.. I live here but that doesn't mean I trust them.. ask an native how good the white man was to them.. lol.. well lets start the flames..

I think this was the book... amazon link
edit on Fri Nov 19 2010 by DontTreadOnMe because: attempted to fix link

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Reaper2137

I've also read a book that made the same case. Can't remember which one. It was also of the opinion that in one of the Russians defeats. The Germans had used an A-bomb against them. I believe these are mainly conjecture. But alot of the German sciencentists did defect to the allies. So much was going on in WW2 this could be plausible.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I wouldn't doubt it too much. I was just talking to my son about that few weeks ago.

The only reason that I came to the conclusion was b/c the US was so desperate to win in Europe but never dropped the bomb then right after they beat Germany all of a sudden they drop two in Japan.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
just made more scents to me because they just released that report about nazi's and the justice department if they lied about having murders as the guy down the street.. what the hell else they hiding?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
Werner von Braun was big in the German (Nazi) research team into rockets and nukes. After the war he was spirited out of Europe and became even bigger in the US's Rocket/Missile research and development team. At least that is what I have read and heard but PLEASE don't ask me for "sources" I just don't have the time, but i am sure if you Google him you will find masses of info.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I had a history teacher once that said he had PROOF of that claim.

He was an expert on WWII andhad many interesting "points of view" about this... and used to say Germany did everything it could to avoid WWII, but the British really wanted war (profit driven).

Also, he said, those two bombs dropped in Japan were 100% Germany Made... and he had the papers pointing to that fact.

Anyway, about 10-15 years ago, the Federal Police raided his home (scaring the hell out of he's wife and kid), and took about a "truck full" of documents, objects, letters, etc., all about the WWII.
He was accused of anti-semitism, neo-nazism and racism. Lost his job, and had to take a loan to pay for lawyers.
He went to a television show, exposing this "violence against history and free thinking".
Charges were dropped, but NONE of those documents, were ever to be seen again, despite his numerous attempts (all legal of course) to get them back.

Well, in a nutshell, that's way I believe in many conspiracies about WWII: I've seen what happens when you have proof.

Peace

PS.: sorry for any mistakes, I don't have spelling check right now.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
Try GREYFALCON they have some articles, which give a good overview of Hitler's a-bomb project

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
just seems were ever you go on the interweb as well as other sources their are places that have what seems like good info.. but I don't know like why lie about some thing so stupid? they took van bruan and was like yeah we took him.. I don't think he was very good at first because of apollo one and all the failed tests before that.. and he had made the v-1 and v-2 rockets that could fly.. just seems like they knowingly screwed up his rockets or down played how good he was.. maybe we were going father than we thought or had better rockets than we let on.. just doesn't make much scents that we would go from the apollo rockets to the space sutttle you know? one was capable of taking us to the moon and beyond the other can barley make it to leo

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by HEREFORD 1969

The proffessor quoted in the article is from my neck of the woods. I may need to look into this a bit more.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
can you get a link for the article? I know as the Op I'm supposed to dig this stuff up and I have been looking for info on it.. you guys are so great...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by Sator

That is extremely interesting. I have never heard about any of this stuff! Wow.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:25 AM
link   
From what I have heard is the Germans were sending the last of their nuclear materials to Japan at the end of the war on a sub. Nothing about bombs from Germany.

There was talk that Japan had set off a nuclear bomb in Korea, I think just a short time after we blew the first one off in Japan.
The Japanese were working on their bomb using the Navy and private scientist in 2 different locations, one was Korea. It has been said that this is how the Russias got the jump on their nuclear bomb program, was that they were the one that took control of that part of Korea, they took all the info and Japanese scientist.

The Germans had no bombs or they would of used them.

And the Japs want reperations it should just be water where Japan is right now, ha, ha, only joking, must be civil now.
edit on 19-11-2010 by googolplex because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
What I know is that the allies found the lab of the German nuclear program, and they are said to have made a mathematics error. Their system would have failed.

Although...

The US program depended almost solely on German physicists. Einstein for example.

And history is written by the victors. A very important lesson from our past...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
just seems odd that a few mear weeks after this sub surrenders we bomb japan really? I know history is written by the victors but hell just seems a bit odd to me..

top topics

join