It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HR-645, Fusion Centers, and Halliburton

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Hi there ! Great post and it would be nice if someone would report on this. Glenn Beck was going to a while back and he was stopped. There was a video on youtube with him suddenly saying I was gonna but now I'm not... I think I understand why though. Sometime ago a great reporter Lou Dobbs who worked for CNN did a story on the North American Union, a few days later he retired... I think he was fired and I think Beck is afraid Fox will fire him if he goes against the grain.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

I also wanted to say I was researching these back in the spring and there was a small local paper in Paris TX. that reported on Halliburton getting a huge contract in that town. I cannot remember the amount but it was around $326,000,000 to update what I think they refferred to as an immigration holding complex. I had someone on facebook ask me where to find the article. I went back and spent hours trying to look it up and it was gone. That is fishy right there, I know what I read and I took notes !

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by piercebitchone

I also wanted to say I was researching these back in the spring and there was a small local paper in Paris TX. that reported on Halliburton getting a huge contract in that town. I cannot remember the amount but it was around $326,000,000 to update what I think they refferred to as an immigration holding complex. I had someone on facebook ask me where to find the article. I went back and spent hours trying to look it up and it was gone. That is fishy right there, I know what I read and I took notes !

Exactly - Halliburton has always been apart of all things bad... directly or indirectly - they screw up a lot.

As I said I think them selling off this company or that company (doesn't matter which one) is just to mislead and are most likely not fully legit in any way, With the government contracts and all the government connections, that puts them in the likely category for working for the government on the side - add in the other details, that I've provided links to - and it starts to paint a picture that doesn't look good at all for Halliburton.

That's my opinion, but I also have done a decent amount of research on Halliburton and some of the things they've either been linked too, or thought to have been involved in.

Honestly before making up your mind either way you should learn as much as you can... always be skeptical

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
No.... KBR was ths shoddy devision of Halliburton that i previously pointed out was sold off many years ago.

Im no Halliburton fan believe me... but please stop giving them credit for this sort of stuff... They are really not capable of much. They are an oilfield company... and not that good of one either.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
I really hope that the people like u and me are strong enough to defend our rights because as is said they are always 1 step ahead.I found it very disturbing that every time i read one subject i find another one that's even more scarier then the previous.But this one just blew my mind away i first started getting interested when i saw the documentary of jesse ventura about the police state.Even though i'm not 100% behind jesse ventura i do believe this is as clear as its going to get.Im afraid also that this will end up global since it got the characteristics of NWO.
Correct me if im wrong but isn't this just a way to decrease(by virus) population since i heard speculations of them making a spaceship / ark / bunker and only a select group of people getting on or in that Craft / Ship / Unknown vehicle / bunker i may be delusional but i do think these things eventually link anyhow flagged.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 09:22 AM
link   
The X Fema regions effectively eliminates state sovereignty when the SHTF. The ten "governors" are actual state governors BUT are appointed over their regions by the Federal Government. The "Xth" Amendment is being shredded here also.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Very interesting i'm not saying it is a ufo but i can rule out a bird after retouching the photo anyway flagged.

Original :

Edit 1

Edit 2

Edit 3 zoomed

top topics

<< 1   >>

join