It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HR-645, Fusion Centers, and Halliburton

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   

HR-645, Fusion camps, and Halliburton

First off I know some of you are familiar with H.R. 645: National Emergency Centers Establishment Act - but there is a lot more to this than that bill.

We have 10 regions which break down the United States into the control of 10 governors - these governors would take not only control of their state but those states in their region.

FEMA AND THE REX 84 PROGRAM

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6bafa97c41fc.jpg[/atsimg]
There are over 600 prison camps in the United States, all fully operational and ready to receive prisoners. They are all staffed and even surrounded by full-time guards, but they are all empty. These camps are to be operated by FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency) should Martial Law need to be implemented in the United States.

Some of these places are already in use and are called "Residential Centers" - they look and act like prisons and there is not really much information on them. In fact, ask a local congressman and they will tell you they either don't exist or are not a prison whatsoever.

Breakdown of the Regions

Region I:

Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island, Vermont

Regional Capitol: Boston

Region II:

New York, New Jersey, Puerto Rico, Virgin Island

Regional Capitol: New York City

REGION III:

Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, District of Columbia.

Regional Capitol: Philadelphia

REGION IV:

Alabama, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Mississippi, North Carolina, Tennessee

Regional Capitol: Atlanta

REGION V:

Illinois, Indiana, Michigan, Minnesota, Ohio, Wisconsin

Regional Capitol: Chicago

REGION VI:

Arkansas, Lonisiana, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Texas

Regional Capitol: Dallas-Fort Worth

REGION VII:

Iowa, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska

Regional Capitol: Kansas City

REGION VIII:

Colorado, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota, Utah, Wyoming

Regional Capitol: Denver

REGION IX:

Arizona, California, Hawaii, Nevada

Regional Capitol: San Francisco

REGION X:

Alaska, Oregon, Washington, Idaho

Regional Capitol: Seattle

Supplementing these 10 Regions, each of the States is, or is to be, divided into subregions, so that Federal Executive control is provided over every community. Then, controlling the budgeting and the programming at every level is that politico-economic system known as PPBS. The President need not wait for some emergency such as an impeachment ouster. He can declare a National Emergency at any time, and freeze everything, just as he has already frozen wages and prices. And the Congress, and the States, are powerless to prevent such an Executive Dictatorship, unless Congress moves to revoke these extraordinary powers before the Chief Executive moves to invoke them.

Source

In the words of Rep. Ron Paul:

"...the fusion centers, militarized police, surveillance cameras and a domestic military command is not enough... Even though we know that detention facilities are already in place, they now want to legalize the construction of FEMA camps on military installations using the ever popular excuse that the facilities are for the purposes of a national emergency. With the phony debt-based economy getting worse and worse by the day, the possibility of civil unrest is becoming a greater threat to the establishment. One need only look at Iceland, Greece and other nations for what might happen in the United States next."
Daily Paul September 2008

How does Halliburton tie into all of this? Well it seems most roads lead back to the them...

In early 2006, tax revenues were allocated to building modern internment camp facilities. In January 2006, Kellogg Brown and Roots, which at the time was a subsidiary of Halliburton, received a $385 million contract from the Department of Homeland Security's Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE):

"The contract, which is effective immediately [January 2006], provides for establishing temporary detention and processing capabilities to augment existing ICE Detention and Removal Operations (DRO) Program facilities in the event of an emergency influx of immigrants into the U.S., or to support the rapid development of new programs...

The contract may also provide migrant detention support to other U.S. Government organizations in the event of an immigration emergency, as well as the development of a plan to react to a national emergency, such as a natural disaster.
Jan. 24, 2006

SAN FRANCISCO (MarketWatch) -- KBR, the engineering and construction subsidiary of Halliburton Co. (HAL) , said Tuesday it has been awarded a contingency contract from the Department of Homeland Security to supports its Immigration and Customs Enforcement facilities in the event of an emergency. The maximum total value of the contract is $385 million and consists of a 1-year base period with four 1-year options.

Source

You know how I said most roads lead back to Halliburton? Well all those roads stem from Homeland Security - many think they are there to help us, well they masses do anyway. We know better - we know they have been taking our rights away to prepare for something big using excuses along the way and false flags to help their 'cause'.

The stated purpose of the "national emergency centers" is to provide "temporary housing, medical, and humanitarian assistance to individuals and families dislocated due to an emergency or major disaster." In actuality, what we are dealing with are FEMA internment camps. HR 645 states that the camps can be used to "meet other appropriate needs, as determined by the Secretary of Homeland Security."

Source

As you can see Homeland Security wants people to believe these places are made to help in the event of a national emergency, but in reality these places are made to house anyone and everyone in case of civil unrest... well honestly, who controls the economy? And then think to yourself, if the elite control the economy, then ultimately who controls the chance of civil unrest occurring?....

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6821ee48582f.jpg[/atsimg]

Now we have fusion centers...

What Is a Fusion Center?
A fusion center is an effective and efficient mechanism to exchange information and intelligence, maximize resources, streamline operations, and improve the ability to fight crime and terrorism by merging data from a variety of sources. In addition, fusion centers are a conduit for implementing portions of the National Criminal Intelligence Sharing Plan(NCISP)

How many: There are 72 fusion centers across the country, including the Los Angeles Joint Regional Intelligence Center. There is at least one in every state, and 22 more in major urban areas.

Cost: The centers have received $426 million in federal funds since 2004.

What they do:

•Receive tips about potential terrorism, crime and suspicious activity from the public and local police agencies, some of which they turn over to the FBI or other federal agencies.

•Based on the "reasonable suspicion standard," they run names through government and commercial databases to help police investigate potential terrorist activity.

•Receive threat intelligence from the Homeland Security Department and push an unclassified version out to state and local law enforcement.

What they don't do:

•Their own operations or investigations.

•Look at bank records, credit card records or other highly personal information.

•Perform surveillance on suspects or groups.

Sources: Homeland Security Department, Government Accountability Office, interviews with fusion center officials.

Facts About Homeland Security and Fusion Centers

On the 'books' this is what fusion centers may be, but in reality they are running freely, without ANY oversight by ANYONE including the US govt. - so we have all intelligence agencies, including local police, and they are gathering this information and doing what with it?

There are people out there fighting against these fusion centers, I suggest you check out Operation Defuse. They have more information than I can fit into this thread alone, and they also are very active on giving out the truthful information about these fusion centers.

If you happened to catch Jesse Ventura’s Conspiracy Theory show this past week he talked all about everything I've included in this thread. I urge anyone who didn't see this episode to watch it and get a better understanding of what I'm trying to explain here to you all.

There is just so much more information that I could add to this it's overwhelming, so instead of making a 10 page thread I ask you all to do some research of your own [if you already haven't] and take a look at what may be to come for us all sooner than later...

Anyway, I hope some of this information was helpful, and I apologize for it not being completely organized but having so many links and finding more during the write-up of this thread made it hard to do so.

Good luck on your search for truth people, we need everyone to find these things out for themselves and take control of those who think they are above us all [the citizens] before it is too late.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
This was the subject of last week's 'Conspiracy Theory w/ Jesse Ventura: The Police State'.

Henry Kissinger must be creaming his pants over the idea that his past NWO plans are finally going to see the light of day.

“The illegal, we do immediately. The unconstitutional takes a little longer.” -Dr. Henry Kissinger New York Times, Oct. 28, 1973

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
unbelievable...i hope i'm dead before the SHTF.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:25 PM
link   
reply to post by highlyoriginal

Dear highlyoriginal

“Cost: The centers have received $426 million in federal funds since 2004”

Now to a lot of people that sounds like a lot of money. However as it is the US government it may not be so much.

The question I have is why??? Why the camps what do they think is going to happen.

In my mind it is the likes of this website that is bring this about if it is an

economy based problem or even

a 9/11 type disclosure.

Therefore you would expect them to close such sites long before spending that sort of cash.

So too me it sounds like it is not a general conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Hi highlyoriginal,

Thank you much for posting this important information.

Today I came across this video exposing Conplan 3502 (which replaced Garden Plot from the 60s). I found the vid and article link on this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... thanks to HongPong.

This is real.

Also this...

tc.indymedia.org...

Stay strong,

Star

edit on 21-11-2010 by Antoniastar because: I forgot something important.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Antoniastar

Yeah thanks for the discussion on this topic. I have already seen the "beta testing" firsthand via RNC2008 and the G20 in Pittsburgh. CONPLAN3502 is a crucial NORTHCOM part of the plan, so please check it out. It is certainly all closely linked to FEMA regions and NORTHCOM officials in each regional office called DCOs.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   
KBR is not Halliburton. KBR (the devision or "PSL" in Hali-language that screwed up in Iraq) was sold off by Halliburton. I dont know why though. From what i know, it would be souly based off of profitibility

Halliburton, from the top down, is a rediculously over beaurocractic company. They can barely hold themselves together nevermind be mastminds in global conspriacy. Gebus, they barely even upgrade their own equpment and refurbish 10-30 year old gear.... seriously.

Halliburton was / is a failing oilfield cementing company that has bought other profitable companies and "gutted" them of their assests and then selling them off. All their "PSL's" prop up their cementing as its the "Hali-heritage"...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Isn't it great, the reward for all of our hard labors all planned out for us, and you all know that one thing that will get you thrown into one of these is ATS membership....and, as usual, Halliburton, read that Dick Cheney Corporation, has their sticky hands all over it. Who do these people think they are? Who are we to let them do this to us, and then make us pay for it?

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   
LOL

Dick Cheney was involved with Halliburton from 1995-2000.... 10 YEARS AGO.

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by HongPong
reply to post by Antoniastar

Yeah thanks for the discussion on this topic. I have already seen the "beta testing" firsthand via RNC2008 and the G20 in Pittsburgh. CONPLAN3502 is a crucial NORTHCOM part of the plan, so please check it out. It is certainly all closely linked to FEMA regions and NORTHCOM officials in each regional office called DCOs.

You're certainly welcome.

Your point about "beta testing" in the form of RNC2008 and the G20 hits home. I didn't know that. It makes sense and a well-executed plan in the testing stage is a intricate process. Thanks for highlighting important aspects of this NORTHCOM plan.

I will scan the info in the article and look at the links as well.

Star

NORTHCOM = United States Northern Command

DCO = Defense Coordinating Officer

ACRONYMS and ABBREVIATIONS
webcache.googleusercontent.com...:
kVgZJ72yHsJ:www.ncs.gov/tpos/esf/no/Acronyms%2520and%2520Abbreviations.doc+DCO;+meaning+northco &cd=3&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

The DCOs are responsible for coordinating the use of all active duty military personnel and equipment requested by the lead agency responding to a disaster such as the current flooding. The DCEs include personnel who support the DCOs, ensuring administrative tasking required to coordinate support efforts are completed so that personnel in the field can be utilized to their full effectiveness in response to a disaster.

www.northcom.mil...

posted on Nov, 21 2010 @ 11:09 PM
link   
Hey there Highlyoriginal. Great thread. We had better get our stuff together becuase they are not too far off from implimenting a policy of total control for us cattle. I think right now preperation and education are paramount on a personal level. We need to inform all we can of the truth and hope they catch on. And fast.

Also just fyi, you forgot the dumpster known as South Carolina in region IV.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
Hey there Highlyoriginal. Great thread. We had better get our stuff together becuase they are not too far off from implimenting a policy of total control for us cattle. I think right now preperation and education are paramount on a personal level. We need to inform all we can of the truth and hope they catch on. And fast.

Also just fyi, you forgot the dumpster known as South Carolina in region IV.

Thanks for the addition - I just wish more people took more interest into all of this information (and what I've presented is literally, the tip of the iceberg; much more information freely available with general search strings in google).

Anyone who can add more input here, please do so.

And by the way, Halliburton is involved with more things then any of us know - even though they sold off the KBR company does not mean they are still not involved with such company. Who knows, maybe it was sold to get the 'burton name off the lease/title/etc. and is still ran or at the very least overseen by a Halliburton liaison... or the government itself.

I'll do some more digging around and when I come up with more proof of Halliburton's connection here I will be sure to share.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:40 AM
link   
We can continue to debate this back and forth but who is going to step up with a video camera and start asking the questions?

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by drkid
We can continue to debate this back and forth but who is going to step up with a video camera and start asking the questions?

Well 10,000 people could go and do so and you may get a slip up or two, but for the most part it will be impossible to expose the truth to the masses - at least until a whistle-blower goes on public TV and tells all.

And unfortunately, that still would not be enough for a lot of people... pretty much you'd need to scare the hell out of TSA about having revealing information to expose the horrible truth behind these obscene scanners and pat downs.

But then again how much money in bonuses you think they (the top officials) are getting to use these scanners and grotesque pat downs?

Enough to allow this all to be happening in many, many airports who've accepted the scanners. But maybe those that don't have scanners have been told not to accept from higher ups - why? Because if you get on one plane using an airport which doesn't have a scanner, and then land in an airport which does, you will end up having to go through one (or accept the horrid pat downs) once you fly back out.

Makes ya think...

edit on 11/22/2010 by highlyoriginal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by highlyoriginal

Originally posted by drkid

Well 10,000 people could go and do so and you may get a slip up or two, but for the most part it will be impossible to expose the truth to the masses - at least until a whistle-blower goes on public TV and tells all.

And unfortunately, that still would not be enough for a lot of people... pretty much you'd need to scare the hell out of TSA about having revealing information to expose the horrible truth behind these obscene scanners and pat downs.

But then again how much money in bonuses you think they (the top officials) are getting to use these scanners and grotesque pat downs?

Enough to allow this all to be happening in many, many airports who've accepted the scanners. But maybe those that don't have scanners have been told not to accept from higher ups - why? Because if you get on one plane using an airport which doesn't have a scanner, and then land in an airport which does, you will end up having to go through one (or accept the horrid pat downs) once you fly back out.

Makes ya think...

edit on 11/22/2010 by highlyoriginal because: (no reason given)

Your absolutely correct. Special interests - Money

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Antoniastar

Hi highlyoriginal,

Thank you much for posting this important information.

Today I came across this video exposing Conplan 3502 (which replaced Garden Plot from the 60s). I found the vid and article link on this thread: www.abovetopsecret.com... thanks to HongPong.

This is real.

Also this...

tc.indymedia.org...

Stay strong,

Star

Thank you for adding this to the thread. The information from the previous thread helps reinforce what I've been saying and the video solidifies it that much more.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by MAC269

Dear highlyoriginal

“Cost: The centers have received $426 million in federal funds since 2004”

Now to a lot of people that sounds like a lot of money. However as it is the US government it may not be so much.

The question I have is why??? Why the camps what do they think is going to happen.

$426 million in Fed. funds since 2004...

"How many: There are 72 fusion centers across the country, including the Los Angeles Joint Regional Intelligence Center. There is at least one in every state, and 22 more in major urban areas.

Cost: The centers have received $426 million in federal funds since 2004.
"

Either they are building these 72+ fusion centers very cheaply, or there is more money involved that is being admitted publically.

And why? The government is always steps ahead of the public on major issues - in fact they create most, if not all of them (directly and indirectly). So they share information with these fusion centers to basically get information put together faster than any other way possible, which by the way is real information for the most part that is being collected, the government calls out saying this/that is going to happen and proves that their fusion centers help... and/or to get information on possible higher ups being targeted/terrorist attacks etc. so they can keep things in line without revealing how they knew such information.

Honestly, do some research on your own, even clicking on the links I've provided (as well as some others who've contributed to the thread) will give you some more insight. I can't prove 100% anything to you, nor force you to believe in something, but I can put some information in front of you and hope you run with it - at least I/others try to do this; ultimately it's up to you and you only to figure out what is real or not, what may happen and what may not, how to be prepared and so on.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Here's a list of the cities with fusion centers: www.bt.cdc.gov...

Alabama: * Birmingham
Alaska: * Anchorage
Arizona: * Phoenix
Arkansas: * Little Rock
California: * Fresno * Los Angeles * Riverside * Sacramento * San Diego * San Francisco * San Jose
Colorado: * Denver
Connecticut: * Hartford * New Haven
Delaware: * Dover
District of Columbia: * Washington, D.C.
Florida: * Miami * Orlando * Tampa
Georgia: * Atlanta
Hawaii: * Honolulu
Idaho: * Boise
Illinois: * Chicago * Peoria
Indiana: * Indianapolis
Iowa: * Des Moines
Kansas: * Wichita
Kentucky: * Louisville
Louisiana: * Baton Rouge * New Orleans
Maine: * Portland
Maryland: * Baltimore
Massachusetts: * Boston
Michigan: * Detroit
Minnesota: * Minneapolis
Mississippi: * Jackson
Missouri: * Kansas City * St. Louis, MO
Montana: * Billings
Nebraska: * Omaha
Nevada: * Las Vegas
New Hampshire: * Manchester
New Jersey: * Trenton
New Mexico: * Albuquerque
New York: * Albany * Buffalo * New York City
North Carolina: * Charlotte
North Dakota: * Fargo
Ohio: * Cincinnati * Cleveland * Columbus
Oklahoma: * Oklahoma City
Oregon: * Portland
Pennsylvania: * Philadelphia * Pittsburgh
Rhode Island: * Providence
South Carolina: * Columbia
South Dakota: * Sioux Falls
Tennessee: * Memphis * Nashville
Texas: * Dallas * Houston * San Antonio
Utah: * Salt Lake City
Vermont: * Burlington
Virginia: * Virginia Beach * Richmond, VA
Washington: * Seattle
West Virginia: * Charleston
Wisconsin: * Milwaukee
Wyoming: * Cheyenne

It's the same as the Cities Readiness Initiative - the plan to mass vaccinate people within 48 hours.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   
just remember that your local police and deputized select cicizens will be the ones who come for the people who they wnt in these centers--buy a high powerd gun and make a few other arangements if you think you fall into their category.
remember your police will be the ones to come for these people. Being they are against god and the constitution you will have the right to defend yourself.
do not trust your police-

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

S&F

The following quotes are from Orwell's 1984.

Suggest everyone read it as it may end up being a users manual for surviving in the NWO

•"It was terribly dangerous to let your thoughts wander when you were in any public place or within range of a telescreen. The smallest thing could give you away. A nervous tic, an unconscious look of anxiety, a habit of muttering to yourself--anything that carried with it the suggestion of abnormality, of having something to hide. In any case, to wear an improper expression on your face...; was itself a punishable offense. There was even a word for it in Newspeak: facecrime..."

"Do you begin to see, then, what kind of world we are creating? It is the exact opposite of the stupid hedonistic Utopias that the old reformers imagined. A world of fear and treachery and torment, a world of trampling and being trampled upon, a world which will grow not less but more merciless as it refines itself. Progress in our world will be progress toward more pain."

"There was of course no way of knowing whether you were being watched at any given moment. How often, or on what system, the Thought Police plugged in on any individual wire was guesswork. It was even conceivable that they watched everybody all the time. But at any rate they could plug in your wire whenever they wanted to. You had to live—did live, from habit that became instinct—in the assumption that every sound you made was overheard, and, except in darkness, every movement scrutinized."

"From where Winston stood it was just possible to read, picked out on its white face in elegant lettering, the three slogans of the Party:
WAR IS PEACE
FREEDOM IS SLAVERY
IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH."

Little by little, slowly at first, hardly un-noticeable. A camera here, a body scanner there, censoring of data here, monopoly of news media there............all a matter of degrees.

And the majority of people remain distracted, apathetic and compliant.
edit on 22-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join