It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Person feared dead in serious 'incident' - Sunningdale, Berkshire (UK)

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
From the SKy news report I just watched.

Three men arrested from Van without any trouble, a fourth man managed to escape but was subsequently arrested.

Police did not look in the back of the van for over an hour and when they eventually did they discovered a person wrapped in plastic and badly beaten but still alive, the person has now died.

edit on 17-11-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
From the SKy news report I just watched.

Three men arrested from Van without any trouble, a fourth man managed to escape but was subsequently arrested.

Police did not look in the back of the van for over an hour and when they eventually did they discovered a person wrapped in plastic and badly beaten but still alive, the person has now died.

BBC News' Huw Edwards mentioned to a correspondent with him in the studio a few minutes ago he thought an eyewitness he was speaking to said the victim went unnoticed in the van for 45 minutes, but that she actually said five minutes.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Typical of police. Lets wait for it to die. Then they can put them away for murder.
Or they would have only got GBH. And community service.
That would be the same as being unemployed!!!!!!!!!!!!
thats england for you.

England HAD a minimum wage.
They are braking that law.
Making the unemployed work for about 1.50 a hour.
It should be 3 times that. It IS slavery.
edit on 17-11-2010 by buddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   
reply to post by Regensturm

I guess were going to have to wait a while for everybody to get their stories straight, seems like no one really knows whats happening yet.

The person that I thought said an hour was a male eye witness on Sky News but I could have been mistaken

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

reply to post by Regensturm

I guess were going to have to wait a while for everybody to get their stories straight, seems like no one really knows whats happening yet.

The person that I thought said an hour was a male eye witness on Sky News but I could have been mistaken

Not to worry. Lots of different conflicting reports come out after something like this, there's the fog of war, and the fog of eyewitness reports and media coverage.

Thames Valley Police Tweet just tweeted there is just one body, which Martin Brunt of Sky News reported the police as saying within moments of the tweet being posted. He must be following their twitter feed, methinks.
edit on 17-11-2010 by Regensturm because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Did you see that witness on Sky, the woman who said she was a hat designer and that she has a shop across the road....and was on camera in the pouring rain with the tiniest excuse for a hat on her head lol, wouldn't have covered my ear.
Its a crime scene lady not a fashion show.

Some dangerous rumours going round the net, or at least on one site. As soon as someone on tv said earlier that the injured man was asian (not confirmed at all as they've also said east european), i looked on a particular site and someone is spreading hearsay that could easily get a rise out of certain ethnic groups.

I wish people would stick to the facts instead of playing chinese whispers.

CX.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Hmm, well I believe there is an underground MK-ULTRA hell hole in Berkshire. We'll see how it transpires.

second

CX

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Hmm, well I believe there is an underground MK-ULTRA hell hole in Berkshire. We'll see how it transpires.

Apparently, is that the Peasemore facility?

As there was serious injuries, tons of blood and the body was wrapped in tarpaulin, and if Sky's report of a sledgehammer being involved, my money is on a simple gang beating/possible torture session.

CX.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

Not heard that mate? Care to elaborate some more please

Spooky stuff.

link   
Double post sorry.
edit on 17-11-2010 by mr-lizard because: (no reason given)

link   
Theres a new eyewitness account from the local news here

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX
Did you see that witness on Sky, the woman who said she was a hat designer and that she has a shop across the road....and was on camera in the pouring rain with the tiniest excuse for a hat on her head lol, wouldn't have covered my ear.
Its a crime scene lady not a fashion show.

I did! That was hilarious. Looked like she had turned up for a funeral, which was rather macabre given the circumstances.

Originally posted by CX
Some dangerous rumours going round the net, or at least on one site. As soon as someone on tv said earlier that the injured man was asian (not confirmed at all as they've also said east european), i looked on a particular site and someone is spreading hearsay that could easily get a rise out of certain ethnic groups.

I can imagine there will be certain groups seeking to make something out of this, mentioning no names.

Originally posted by CX
I wish people would stick to the facts instead of playing chinese whispers.

CX.

True. Potentially harmful.

Originally posted by CX

As there was serious injuries, tons of blood and the body was wrapped in tarpaulin, and if Sky's report of a sledgehammer being involved, my money is on a simple gang beating/possible torture session.

CX.

A very nasty business indeed.

Theres a new eyewitness account from the local news here

Very interesting indeed, thanks.

Channel 4 News reporting the police are due to make a statement within the next hour.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Channel 4 News website reports via eyewitness that there was two victims:

Eyewitness reports (Video)

From the Link:

Eyewitness reports

Marketing manager John McCann, 38, said his wife Samantha, 38, saw the incident unfold as she walked to a cafe nearby.

He said: "As she came out from an alleyway on to the road she bumped into somebody who was one of the armed suspects.

"She noticed that there were three others already in custody, handcuffed by police and surrounded, and this guy was running away.

"The man was eventually caught and she thinks four people were eventually taken into custody.

"She said that in the white van there was one body and another man seriously injured. An air ambulance was called, but apparently he did not survive.

"The rumour at the scene is that it is some sort of kidnap attempt but we do not know any more than that."

Asked how his wife was, Mr McCann added: "She is fine. She was not scared or intimidated because she just thought someone bumped into her.

"She had her back to him and it was only afterwards police told her he was armed with a gun."

Link

edit on 17-11-2010 by Regensturm because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by CX

Originally posted by wcitizen

Apparently, is that the Peasemore facility?

CX.

You might be right, in fact you probably are - but when something mysterious happens in such an area I am cautious about believing the official story. Lol!
edit on 17-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by mr-lizard

Barry King mentioned this.

Also James Cobalt, who claims to be an escaped mind control victim.

www.luisprada.com...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The police in uk will now take all these peopels memories, this is a fact.

When something like this happens, the police and gov can just take your memories. They will know what happened with these lot, and i doubt we will find out totally.

Plus if anyone doubts they can take your memories, i found this out at school in 1992, and its the reason why the police never got to put me in jail, as they where desperate to do. As i did nout and nothing in my life.

But the techs of being able to take my memories from me and i mean all of them, means the police spent all these years wasting there time trying to destroy me.

But i assume the police and gov will use these techs on these people and know what happened. I have not looked at it, or seen the news, but in a murder case or anything serious they will know the truths today.
edit on 11/17/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

Andy, what sort of tech are you talking about? Radio stuff or frequency devices? Or am i wrong?

I'm very curious.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
dont wanna play the race card here but we need to kick these bloody eastern europens out of this country.
They can do all the sex trade and mobster # in their own gray countries with ks and zds in the name, then we might be able to get brits working again and keep the money in the country...

im gonna get slammed for this i know but i think that europe and labour have destroyed this country

CX

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

You know Andy, i thought of you yesterday whilst reading the November issue of Eye Spy magazine. They did an article on secret communications around Britain, going into details about the Telecom Tower and other towers around the country and what some of the dishes are used for.

The reason i thought of you was because they mentioned using microwave signals. I know you mention this a lot in your posts about your experiences. I know nothing about microwave so i did a little digging, however at no point could i find anything that hinted at it being harmfull like you talk about.

So i'd be interested to hear exactly what technologies were used on you too.

For the record Andy, i don't think the police can erase your memories. You may have chosen to block some of them out, but the police do not steal memories. if you have proof that they do and how though, i'll apologise and accept i'm wrong.

CX.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
Any more updates on this?

Did they find out what happened?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join