It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm Sick Of The Royal Wedding Already

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Yeah, this is all over the place in Chicago too.

Not only on various 'news' shows, I heard an ad on the radio for a TV show that was going to have 'more news' about it.

Please! People of the UK! You need to re-animate / de-zombie - fy Amy Winehouse and get her moving on something to give us some relief from this "Royal Wedding"! Please! WE BEG YOU!!!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I'm happy for them and all, in the way I'm happy for any two people who claim to be in love with each other and want to get married.

But over here, in the states, all the news needs to say is "Oh BTWs, The Prince is getting married to a hot chick."

We just plain don't care enough to sit through segment after segment of royal wedding crap. Especially when the only story right now is they are engaged and she has Diana's ring.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

I agree that we waste much time on pointless things such as wedding coverages... however.... everything has a reason behind it... as we all know... so its really a matter of choosing what you will pay attention to....

so in other words... if you dont enjoy seeing it everywhere... ignore it... or it will interrupt your existence time... and that is all we really have here... time....

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamsupermanv2

We just plain don't care enough to sit through segment after segment of royal wedding crap.

Speak for yerself, buddy boy.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join