It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Take The AQ Test

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
21 pernts, ehr, I mean points....
I'm not crazy, I'm just "different"...lol...

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
hmm

not bothered by social situations, crap at remembering phone numbers, I see patterns but am generally disinterested in numerology, and can snap back to attention once its broken...

I am average...so much for being autistic..I didn't do great on the paranoia test either..come to find out, I wasn't very paranoid.

I am not a number, I am a human being!!!

(well, in a 15 sort of way.)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
I got 14. ^_^ Nice.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
17 here...it would seem to me that being around the middle isn't average as such, but where you would WANT to be. To me it means you are sensitive, but practical.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
Agree: 5,18,20: 1 point
Disagree: 10: 1 point
Score: 4

Phew! I'm not having many of these adult autistic traits then!

Next test!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I only got a 22, Numbers are stupid. Oh well at least 22 is a nice even number

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
I wound up with a 30 am I going to live

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
I scored 27.

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Agree: 2,4,5,6,12,13,16,18,21,22,23,26,35,41,43,45,46: 1 point
Disagree: 1,10,11,15,17,25,28,29,30,31,32,34,36,38,44,47,48: 1 point
Score: 34

Man, I really hope this isn't right.

edit on 23-11-2010 by Striker122 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Agree: 2,4,5,7,12,13,18,19,20,21,22,23,26,35,39,41,42,43,45,46: 1 point
Disagree: 1,8,10,11,14,15,17,24,25,27,28,32,34,36,38,40,44,47,50: 1 point
Score: 39

Return to test

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I got a 15 on it. I'm actually extremely surprised that my score was that law. I thought it'd be at least 25 or so.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 07:00 AM
link   
Wow I scored 11. I thought that it would be much higher. Huh, guess I'm kinda average. Don't know if i'm to happy about that. I always like to think of myself as......diffrent. Guess not!

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Agree: 2,12,13,16,21,23,39,46: 1 point
Disagree: 1,3,8,10,11,14,15,17,24,25,27,29,30,32,34,36,37,38,40,44,47,50: 1 point
Score: 30

Looks like it says I'm close to autistic, but some things I don't like at all that most autistic people do is rembering dates, numbers, I spend more time reading all the details instead. I have never been diagnosed with anything, but other tests I took online show I have extreme INTP personality and maybe mild Aspergers or schizoid PD. I never really consider it a disorder though, more like a gift, I don't need to waste time with trivialities like socializing or entertainment so much and can focus on reading and studying things. Also its why I think many of us CTers have similar personalities like this, all that distractions that work on most people don't work on us so much.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Wow!

I recall taking this test shortly after it came out in 2002, and again around 2005. Both times I scored well over 30. I've made considerable changes to my diet and way of thinking, that is clearly reflected in the score below! I think this is pretty remarkable. It has been noted that high doses of specific nutrients (of which I take) have cured Asperger's in some individuals. I also recall taking a face recognition test twice. The same one I did around 2005, and again about a year ago. My score was poor initially, and in the normal range on the second go! Guess I'm cured?!

Agree: 9: 1 point
Disagree: 1,3,10,28,32,34,37,48: 1 point
Score: 9

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:26 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Does 'curing" it take away any advantages you may have had from Aspergers like being able to read and learn more? or just take away the disadvantages like being antisocial?

It doesn't seem very logical to me to waste time, money and effort on so many of the socializing, trivialities and excesses that most people do. I may be biased though since I can somewhat pretend to be interested in conversations and socialize when necessary, it seems that many people with Aspergers actually want to socialize more but can't though. I guess I'm one of the few that is perfectly happy with the condition, I don't think I would be willing to be "cured" myself, I already get annoyed at not having enough time each day to read everything I want to.
There are a lot of advantages to Aspergers and other similar conditions and personalities like Schizoid PD and INTP. To your friends and family who don't have it it seems like a problem because we don't socialize enough, but I think it just may be more of a problem for everyone else rather then ourselves.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Unilluminist

Well, whatever I had/have didn't seem to help me read or learn more. When I was a child, I devoured books and didn't bother socializing most of the time. When I was a teenager, I turned to drugs to help in social settings. As a young adult, I had terrible difficulties focusing, reading, & socializing. After changing around things in my diet, I regained my ability to focus and learn easily, plus socializing became pretty easy!

You probably don't have Asperger's, but even if you do ... if it doesn't seem to be an issue for you, then the label is pretty much meaningless. You're not anti-social, because that means you display a criminal mentality and act on it frequently. You're simply an intelligent individual who doesn't bother to do things that seem trivial, such as chit-chatting. So what? It's pretty common for people with IQ's greater than ~125 to dislike a lot of aspects of socializing. We're usually hardcore introverts, and prefer to be alone a lot to think our ideas through. There's nothing wrong with that whatsoever.

I've lost a lot of friends over the years because after quitting drugs, I came back to my senses and realized that the majority of what people call "socializing" in our society is pretty much what I consider to be trash talking, and mindless idiocy. Recently I've learned to accept more completely the fact that genetics has a huge role in this all. This is merely the cards we got dealt, and the same goes for other people. They can't help that they "know not what they do". They can't help that they can't see the bigger picture as we can. It's just how they are. Just let them be, and don't bother to care if other people think you're weird for not socializing.

For instance, I frequent this bar that's a few hundred feet from my residence. Many know me to be a local. I come in, get a beer, and sit by myself. I'm perfectly okay with this. Some of the more extraverted staff think it's weird that I'm not compelled to socialize. I just ignore them. Other more intelligent people notice that this is just how I am, and there's nothing wrong with me. The fact that you don't care to socialize more and fit in goes a long way to showing you don't truly have Asperger's. Most aspies want more than anything to fit in, and don't understand what they do to turn people off.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Sorry, I keep mixing up anti-social with non-socializing. I'm pretty sure I have Aspergers or Schizoid PD, from what I've been reading and tests I've taken my extreme INTP personality is usually associated with Aspergers or Schizoid PD.

I am very obssesive with reading and studying a few subjects and learn a lot about them, CT, History, and Politics, and get annoyed when torn away from it to long. I spend 6+ hours a day sometimes on them, so that seems very Asperger like to me. Aside from that I am also obbsesive with collecting tobacco pipes, but I have seen that in many non-Asperger people also.

Also I have low coordination, I was always bad at sports that required catching or throwing, I am horrible at driving so I rarely drive. I make sure I always live walking distance from work, and not having to socialize to much while working .

Other traits I have that are Asperger-like are using big words and avoiding most slang, and speaking and taking things very literally, and have always liked that part as it helps me avoid being influenced subconciously by media and advertising which is a problem most sheeple suffer from, all the brainwashing. I usually get 130-140ish depending on my mood on most IQ tests without trying very hard, I never study or enjoy math, or science much, but the basics of it still come easy enough when taking tests.

I never had a drug or alchohol problem myself and avoid all prescription medication, I only use medical marijuana a few times per week, which does help me get less stressed out when away from my hobbies.
Here is results of another test I took, seems like I have pretty extreme INTP which could be Aspergers or Schizoid PD.

[img][/img]

Well you did say as a child you devoured books, so maybe that was Aspergers making you obseesive with them like it did with me, but that part wore off as you grew older. You seem like you gradually coped with the worst parts of it, but still have some advantages of it like being naturally smarter, I guess that could be considered cured in a good way.
edit on 11/29/2010 by Unilluminist because: typo

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Agree: 2,4,5,6,7,9,12,13,16,19,22,23,26,33,39,41,42,43,45,46: 1 point
Disagree: 1,10,11,15,17,24,25,28,29,30,31,32,34,36,37,38,40,44,47,48,49,50: 1 point
Score: 42

Return to test

awesome, I am an Autistic Narcolept. My future is looking brighter and brighter.

on a side note, my son is Autistic, and my brother Asperger.
edit on 13-12-2010 by Stymey because: spelling

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
I got a 20. I'm not sure if that's good or bad, but I'll presume it's an okay thing.

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 04:41 AM
link   

I think my sociability may be compensating for my mild obsession with numbers and little details, or something.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join