It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's in Cininnatti. Three Different Angles, Mulitple Witness's

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
What if all the lights in the sky are man-made, in order to declare a state of emergency for the world,
and, oops, one world government!

I am not a troll. I am a firm belirver, having had contact experiences over the years.

Just my conspiratory side ....

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I don't know ... I guess they could be sky divers, but I have to agree with the people in the first and third videos. They look a lot like transformers.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:22 PM
link   
i see just 2 dot's in the dark i cant say for sure what are those

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
I think it is time that we accept the fact that there are beings from other planets and they visit us. Heck from the Ancient Aliens series on the History Channel, they may have made us. They would probably land and communicate if humans were not such hostle beings.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'll make a crazy prediction here but on first and third cut they seem to talk a lot about transformers and a new movie is on its way. since we dont know origin of this video and we didnt hear anything about something so huge, could it be a promotional thingy?
edit on 17-11-2010 by Alda1981 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
I watched the video, it seems like they are balloons or something. I live close by an AFB ,It was cloudy out. The Jets around here fly around alot. I seen a UFO yesterday around noon, IT looked a littlie like a plane but it was smaller more square,it was black and very fast. It swooped down like it was fixing to crash, but it was super super fast. It swooped down then curved back around and then back and then shot off at an angle to the sky. the manuevers were superfast like the spacecraft ,Will Smith drove in Independence Day. I did notify the Base. Also my son ,who is 35 now seen a UFO when he was about 12 over this same base. He drew a picture of it and it looked like a spaceship, a round one. he said it had lites diferent colors going around it. He said it just sat there for a few minutes. He was at my dads house while I was out. when i got home he came running out to the car to tell me about it. He was very scared. I stil have his drawing of it. My daughter and her friend also seen one close to the base. Now thats three sightings around the same base.
edit on 17-11-2010 by TopsecCin616 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TopsecCin616

That sounds really interesting! If you could get a good picture you would be either loved or loathed by everyone on ATS. Welcome by the way, I hope you write an introduction thread. You can explain what brought you to this site, as well as explain some of your story! In the mean time, I suggest giving all your family members cameras for christmas so we can have some proof

edit on 17-11-2010 by the cynic jester because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by the cynic jester

How do you make a headline for a thread? im learning how to do all of this.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
reply to post by the cynic jester

OK what is an introduction thread? I Introduced myself is that what you are talking about? could you please tell me what a Troll is and what Flaming is and also what does flag mean.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by TopsecCin616

The easiest way I can see is go to the introductions forum, pick a thread scroll to the bottom of the thread and you'll see a start new thread button. I'm new as well, sometimes it's frustrating but think of it as learning a new skill. As well in the introductions forum, there are many informational threads to help you on your way.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I am not fortunate enough to own a camcorder or cell phone. I will ask the webmaster if Im suposed to provide proof of everything I post or reply to OK.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
Dank

The article you linked sounds to me like the writer is leaning towards more to UFO's than skydivers with flares on their feet. Would you post another article stating it was so? Or something about what skydiving team it was? Maybe something about the game that they skydived into?
edit on 17-11-2010 by LeTan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I don't know... I'm not convinced that those are skydivers... Not until I actually see skydivers with lights on them, emerging on the scene...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
Dank

The article you linked sounds to me like the writer is leaning towards more to UFO's than skydivers with flares on their feet. Would you post another article stating it was so? Or something about what skydiving team it was? Maybe something about the game that they skydived into?

Here is the original news story from that evening from the local Fox news affiliate WLWT.com WLWT News5

and a slideshow of the images on the news site
Slideshow

and the University of Cincinnati Football schedule, you can see the Bearcats played at home in Nippert stadium the evening og Oct 22 and lost to University of Southern Florida
Bearcats Schedule

edit on 18-11-2010 by youdidntseeme because: (no reason given)

and exactly what was asked for, the skydiver emerging on the scene at the UC vs USF game

edit on 18-11-2010 by youdidntseeme because: added the image

and the website for the SKydive team: Team Fastrax as you can see on the chute in the above picture) see the flare dives right on the main page,
Team Fastrax

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join