It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's in Cininnatti. Three Different Angles, Mulitple Witness's

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   
This is some pretty interesting footage. The good thing about it is, it is filmed from three different locations. So all kinds of witness's. The first part isnt so great, but when it gets to the second and third witness, the footage gets a lot better.

Also according to the second and third witness helicopters were circling ,which you do see from the second witness view.

It appears it was filmed sometime this month in Cincinnatti. No information is really posted about that. date wise anyway.

Whatcha think?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:44 PM
link   
What do I think,.
I think I am tired of seeing lights in the sky,.
untill someone actually confirms what these are
to me, they are human produced to stir the imagination

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

If it's just another nondescript light in the night sky then no thanks. I'm not even wasting my time watching the video.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Though I'm sure someone will tell me I'm crazy, and having only been on this site a short time I'm sure I don't have as much experience as older members, this seems really interesting. Movement and multiple witnesses with 3 different angles this is one of the best videos i've seen. Possibly flares or Chinese lanterns but they both seem unlikely to me. What do you think? S&F from me.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Very nice. The three separate locations give this sighting a lot of reliability. Do you know what day this took place? I don't recall seeing any other posts on this. It will be really cool if we get more vid's from more perspectives. I wish someone would have zoomed in though. Might have revealed a little more detail. Let's hope someone else caught it, preferably on zoom w/ gen 3 night vision.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
i think its one of the "more" interessting videos...

not just a light ...multiple lights..over a city.

3 dif angles

i can understand some people are bored with this...but why you not just shut up and leave the thread?

thanks for sharing

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

Excellent point!!!!! I too am tired of trying to piece together the string of lights in many different cities. I want disclosure now! The debate over lanterns and swamp gas and whatever BS people want to throw out as explanations is weighing heavily on my sencere belief that we not alone in this vast universe. I'm personally ready mentaly to accept the fact that we have been and are continully visited by races not of this planet. I am ranting now just because I can. So excuse me if I seem mifffed... but really I want answers NOW!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I had high hopes......but my logic is telling me that it`s most likely a skydiving team. We might get alot of that now because of all the attention that other one got. That`s unfortunate.

Notice how in all three vid`s all of the lights gradually decend down. I could be wrong, I`m definately no expert.

interesting find OP

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:57 PM
link   
i dunno, looks good. 3 angles, different distances. Cincinnati is close to niagara falls, look what has been coming around here... and a lot more...check out the niagara ufo playlist...I tried to link here, can't figure it out (HELP) search youtube for niagara ufo, shivercanada, handeroo
edit on 16-11-2010 by handeroo because: fix link

edit on 16-11-2010 by handeroo because: fix link again

edit on 16-11-2010 by handeroo because: remove bad link, add info

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Lights like this are 1) either really something, or 2) an faked video. This has witnesses, so its something. And if that doesnt line up to a plane or chopper its anomalous.

Night time crafts are lights, unless you really get a good glimpse upclose and near a light source. Then whats under can reveal itself. Also, with the holographic technology that has been experimented on including from what I've read, businesses planning on putting on 3d ads in the city skies, without the bulletin boards, we really don't know what is happening unless someone is having contact, or there is an experience with this.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   
I guess I'll say it before someone else does.... where the Golden Knights in cincinatti in November lol.....

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

The lights appear connected by something flexible like rope. The lights also seem to fade then come back as if the sky is cloudy. Would be easily recreated so it was probably easy to create originally. I wish people would not hoax like this. Makes the whole field of study seem ridiculous.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
This seems like a good video.

Interesting of course is the mulitple angles and witnesses. Seems to really be no intelligent movement though that I can see, although I'll go back and watch again.

For everyone getting upset about "lights in the sky" could you see lights like this in the daytime? How do we know they are not there all the time, and the only time we can see them is at night?

Maybe we should just work with what we have rather than bitching about it. Stop complaining about videos and give a good statement about movement/shape...SOMETHING productive.

Thanks for the video.

Pred...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Very well could have been the skydivers for the pregame ceremony at the Univ of Cincinnati football game a few weeks back. There was a thread back then on the same night it happened, and a report from the local news.

You can see the thread here:

ATS thread

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:19 PM
link   
I live in Cincinnati, and first of all, it's not near Niagra Falls, lol.
It was a group of skydivers with lights on their feet coming in for a football game.

Skydivers in Cincinnati

Several viewers called News 5 Friday to report strange lights over the sky of Cincinnati. Most people reported seeing one bright light, then four separate lights falling from that larger light. News 5 did some checking. We’ve been told by Hamilton County dispatchers that the lights were skydivers performing before the University of Cincinnati football game. The skydivers were wearing lights on their feet.

edit on 16-11-2010 by Dank513 because: spelling

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dank513
I live in Cincinnati, and first of all, it's not near niagra falls, lol.
It was a group of skydivers with lights on their helmets coming in for a football game.

Several viewers called News 5 Friday to report strange lights over the sky of Cincinnati. Most people reported seeing one bright light, then four separate lights falling from that larger light. News 5 did some checking. We’ve been told by Hamilton County dispatchers that the lights were skydivers performing before the University of Cincinnati football game. The skydivers were wearing lights on their feet.

Skydivers in Cincinnati

Yes
On the same page we are.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unknown Origin

Originally posted by Lil Drummerboy

If it's just another nondescript light in the night sky then no thanks. I'm not even wasting my time watching the video.

You just ruined two minutes of your life complaining...'grats!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Now that this mystery has been solved....on to more pressing questions regarding Cincinnati.....like....

What is your secret to chili and why is Skyline Chili so addictive?!? I'm jonesing for my cincy chili fix now......

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
First I didn't know what the lights could be, if it was human made.
Then I saw the post about the skydivers, I thought; do they really fell that slow, and can it really be done?
As I had no clue I youtubed it, and yes, those light is skydivers.

edit on 17031992 by ypperst because: wrong link

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by handeroo
i dunno, looks good. 3 angles, different distances. Cincinnati is close to niagara falls,

so is Florida. But I agree Cincinnati is a little bit closer.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join