It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reporter for "White House Insider" (Ulster Man) faces strange interruption on Face Book

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Fans of Ulster Man met with disappointment today when they went to Face Book only to find this reporter's comment wall has completely disappeared. Ulster Man is the reporter who has been leaking information about the Obama Administration from a "white house insider." A thousand people have "friended" Ulster Man to keep up with his regularly scheduled "leaks" which have claimed (among other things) that Obama is "losing it". The reports have also made accurate predictions about the American political scene and have gained quite a following. Ulster Man was warned by the "white house insider" to be careful---as powerful people were not going to be happy with the leaks.

Ulster Man's wall has been down for several hours, and was apparently a surprise to him.

Speculation is growing as to what happened to his comment wall on Facebook.

Who, what and why?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Twenty minutes ago he posted this:

"Password was not working but now it is. ???"

One minute after posting this, his wall was gone again.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Another comment made by one poster:

Koreann Harris OH: I have been hoping a conservative would start a FB type of program, FB really does not like anything Conservative... I hear of many who build up nearly 5K patriots then their account is gone...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Another poster:

Elyssia wrote:
"Well, I suppose if anyone needed verification that what you've been writing and reporting from the WH Insider is truthful... there you go. Clearly you're touching a nerve. Thank you. (And thanks to your Insider)."

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Koreann wrote:
"if your password is not working, your account is being messed with by FB higher ups.... aka nerds... aka liberal nerds... LOL"

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
lol, some people are so vein to believe "facebook higher ups" are deleting info from the account. Im sure SOMEONE has emails of all the postings.

some conspiracies are just derp derp

posted on Mar, 12 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Just so everyone is clear; you all know that Ulsterman is a fake reporter, right? I write for the same website as he does and it is full of fake news reports like the ones that he produces. Here is an example from the site socyberty.com... This is from another writer there trying to write articles similar to what ulsterman puts out. I write a few satirical articles there myself, but what these guys are doing is downright misleading. When I found abovetopsecret, I thought I had found the greatest site on Earth - I told all my friends about it - and they agreed. People like Ulsterman only serve to discredit sites like this, so I implore you to look a little deeper before you swallow his drivel. If you don't believe me, join the site and ask the forum members there if his articles are legit. The site is Triond.com and it is a content mill.

new topics

top topics

join