It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Credo Mutwa says humans were "Androgynous"

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
Quite a few of the genuine Shamans probably have quite interesting freinds too.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I would have made this long response into a new thread (maybe someone can do this for me) but I just created this account.

I have been working hard using several resources to create a more in-depth explanation of Credo Mutwa's accounts.

I am not saying this is 100% accurate, its a rough draft and needs much work. I need help developing this story I have started. Notice I do use info directly from Credo's video, I am just trying to piece together how humans could have been androgynous beings. This isn't an argument, this is a mission to try and prove Credo CORRECT. I want to develop a realistic story, that will leave people without a doubt that reptilians are in control of this planet or used to be.

The first humans were African and were able to evolve beyond where we are today without interference, but they weren't as we see ourselves today. These Africans could do basically everything without technology but with using the power of thought. They could travel anywhere on the planet with thought, they could see anyone on the planet at any time with their thought, they can teleport their body to any location on the planet, but their numbers were very few, maybe a couple hundred, these beings were not male or female and did not have sexual organs, but they did have all the other organs, they would reproduce collectively using thought to create anatomical biosynthesis, but this was rare and a cherished experience since they most likely lived for thousands of years.

They were peaceful and happy, but a true culture did emerge, natures 'perfectly evolving' human being. But we weren't masters yet of this stage of evolution, these humans had no access to any universal information and did not have the mental capacity yet to remote-view other planets let alone travel to them physically with the mind - that's later on in their evolution. So, they had no knowledge of evil, because human beings are not naturally capable of doing evil.

The truth is, we used to be these human beings. But we were never able to teleport our bodies to other friendly like-planets to see our brothers and sisters we know were out there because something terrible happened - we encountered another race that came down from the sky in very very large flying golden objects. The beings that came out demanded the Africans attention and they were eager to listen because they came from the sky in huge golden objects! They must be able to travel to other planets! "they thought' - was their immediate reaction! They cursed the Africans saying that they created the them and that they are their masters and Gods, even though 'these' malicious reptilians were stuck forever as male and female, because they were avoiding evolution on purpose, they wanted to remain evil.

And then they said, "We will turn you into gods like us, so you can fly in the sky and visit your brothers and sisters". But what the beings were about to give them was the gift of the python (a trick), and this gift always has negative consequences! The Africans readily agreed… So the population of only a couple hundred stepped inside gigantic gold object and witnessed two large entrances that were glowing green and one red. They were told to choose what color light (red-male, green-female "christmas colors"). So they walked through and into a chamber of light beams that altered their genetic code instantaneously and as they all came out on the other side shocked..

They had been split into two different looking beings and realized they lost their power of thought and began to act frantically because they could not communicate with one another, they had to wait for the reptilians to teach them language. They were now male and female as they had been long before in their evolutionary process and lost all of their power of thought. The Gods thought this was a big joke and began to demonstrate their evil unto the Africans. To show them who is boss, they chose an african sacrifice and then brutally poked a hole in the skull of one of the helpless Africans and drank from it their blood. Thus African/humans first witnessed the merciless wrath of god and EVIL.

What they walked through was a light-dna genetic modification ray that can alter DNA and transform the body instantly and still remember who you are, but your consciousness is severely limited to the point where it caused great trauma upon the original African people. The evil race thought that this was very funny and were entertained from their hopelessness. The race then enslaved the Africans and put them to work mining gold for them.. The race then left them but to return throughout history in order to control their development.

Thank you for reading.

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:02 PM
link   
reply to post by

This is exactly the case. Check out my new post.

edit on 17-3-2012 by 369habitat because: I dont know how to work forums.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join