It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Credo Mutwa says humans were "Androgynous"

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
Yeah right, like Western women don't emasculate men in pursue of power and supremacy.
Oh pity me, it's male's fault again. It's a sin to blame a female being for anything, let them get away with murder. Blaming others is a typical feminine trait although observed in both males and females. It's always males' fault. If it rains the males are to blame, if it's too hot again it's males' fault.
People in my homeland don't really like the Western way of living and if the Western societies fall, we'll be glad. We like Western societies for what they were in the 50s-early 80s. We don't hate Westerners because they are Westerners, we hate their pathetic way of living (work all the time, no joy, be a slave to the system, be a man-slave to your girlfriend/woman). Oh, and tell your ambassadors not to mess with our domestic policies, e.g. everyone here hates the US ambassador (who has reptilian eyes) for promoting American agenda and beliefs here. We just don't like being told what to believe and what culture to have. What if we go to your Western countries and project our beliefs on you? How would you feel? You don't like the way Muslim people are projecting their ideas on you, while doing the same to us (Orthodox Christian Eastern European states) The only thing my people like in Western societies is that you have more cash and higher salaries.
And I'm sorry if my post sounds rude, it's not rude, it's totally honest.

I think Western females male-bashing comes from the fact that most (not all!) Western women are on the ugly side (save for celebrities), compared to Eastern European women. (Westerners have always been prejudiced towards Eastern Europeans saying things like we don't electricity here, so now that gets back at you!
) Most Eastern European women are not only more attractive, they're actually more confident than Western women in their femininity. They don't regard marrying as a disgrace and submissiveness. If anything, most Western females are becoming more and more masculine and Eastern European women are genuinely feminine and they don't loathe their gender like Western females. Unlike Western societies, women here like real men (no, real men does not equal the one beating her type), they don't like the Western guys because the Western men are too submissive to their female partners. (But some of them do marry them in order to escape poverty.)

Western females are mad because many Western men prefer Asian, Eastern European, African, etc. women to them. Don't blame them - it was you, feminazis that ruined the natural bond between the male and the female and their unity before the law called marriage with your pathetic 'War of the sexes' thing.

If the oh-so PC and feminist Western societies are that good why are all of them getting ruined now?

I agree that no/neutral gender is better than having two of them, but stating the one is more divine is pathetic feminist crap.
edit on 13-12-2010 by imnessie because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Double post.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by imnessie
reply to post by xiphias

"the feminine is the beginning of all things divine, and the masculine is the beginning of all things material"
Regarding feminine as divine and the male as material is sexist and claims female supremacy. Any supremacy claim is simply ridiculous.
I see nothing divine in feminine (or masculine) things by themselves. Things are divine if they are a unity of masculine and feminine things. Oh this and females are more conscious about money and there are females that are far more materialistic than men. Judging by your claims you must be one of those feminazis. Well, enjoy being a feminist today, because tomorrow when the Muslim take over the Western world you'll wear burqas. I'm Christian but the Western world is far far away from true Christianity.
It is evil and controlled by the Illuminati and the feminazis.

You know, despite my earlier post(That I seriously and strongly DO stand by), I must never the less fully agree with you in regards of this one. This is also the reason that I- Nowadays- are a absolute Anti-Feminist.
Actually, I was very much of a feminist earlier, long time ago, untill I realized reality.
Nowadays, I am - as said- Anti-feminist BUT for true Equality. For some, this may seem like a contraditcion, as many people make the misstake of confusing Feminism with Equalism, which is not the same in any way. It MAY, however, be the same, and I know selfproclaimed feminists that are absolutely wonderful people. But these wonderful feminists have in common that they feel that they just do not fit in with the average "typical" feministmovements and its followers.
Oh anyway.. My intentions were really not to start talking about Feminism, but it was inevitable because of the later posts and it needed to be added.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The gnostics have been on the same opinion, but there is an information
from the abductions that the man is three degrees above the woman.
And how it can stick with the prehistorical monotheistical God who
has been a woman.
edit on 13-12-2010 by realitydiscovered because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by laiguana

reply to post by Nightchild

As for "reptilians", I very much doubt their existence (at least according to David Icke's exact definition of them).

Anyway, from what I've learned (for relevant information for context, read my earlier posts in this thread), humans actually Involved, as to gradually leave the hermaphroditic state, by dividing physically into male and female sexes through what is called Involution.

And to re-achieve the androgynous state of Lemurian times (whether Internally within a feminine physical body or masculine physical body, or as to be able to Reincarnate in a androgynous physical body), the Gnostic White Lodge traditions teach that we must perform a Revolution of the Consciousness along with chaste heterosexual Sexual Magic (which is not merely of a "new age state of mind". It is of the scientific method of the process of Initiation).

Evolution and Devolution are related to Involution and Revolution, yet they are not the same thing.

Perhaps we could say that Devolution is analogous to Involution, and that Evolution is analogous to Revolution; but again, they are different.

As to the existence of fairies and other Elemental creatures of the Fourth Dimension; read, if you're interested, the two quotes found in this post.

edit on 13-12-2010 by Tamahu because: edit

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Some relevant information:

The White Lodge and the Aryan Race

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

As for "reptilians", I very much doubt their existence (at least according to David Icke's exact definition of them).

Thanks for all of the valuable information you provided on my thread, i have read your previous post and i respect your beliefs in gnostic teachings. According to David Icke the reptilians are not what they look like, they are other dimensional entities who can take any physical form i.e. Reptilian, human, animal, angels, ascended masters etc. They know human mind well and accordingly shift their shape purely for manipulation purposes.

In your previous post you have said that some species go through Devolution and some through Involution I want to ask you why a species would go through devolution isn't it against the law of nature. My belief of an androgynous human being is genderless characteristic with asexual reproduction, you have said in your earlier post that humans divided themselves in to male and female sexes to go back to androgynous state, but why and how they did that, do nature did this to them or some other extraterrestrial beings. Do Gnostic teachings has anything to say on E.T. beings or genetic manipulation by some other race.

I also want to know your beliefs about early ape like hominids who are believed to be our ancestors. You have said earlier that the difference two chromosomes in between them and us is etheric in nature, if you have ever heard Llyod Pye, he says the loss of these two chromosomes has caused modern man to be significantly physically weaker than those hominoids, what do you think of that.

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

I have a freaky idea, that they were some kind of android, and the Reptillians thought it would be a cool idea to introduce these perfect android beings to the true nature of life that all the rest of the plants and animals have to deal with. Ever since then we have been the focus of intense experimentation, trying to find a link to our original creators
Perhaps we contain the meaning of life, the universe, and everything? Perhaps we are the product of a super-advanced race that made it to a higher plane of existance, and later spread across the universe, using the human being as a kind of "robot" so that they could present themselves in physical reality in a non-threatening way, so that they could further their exploration, and also communicate with other lesser-advanced races. Perhaps they (the reptillians) got a hold of one of these beings and eventually we were kind of "crossed" with the Neanderthals/apes, so now we have these advanced semi-robotic beings, with the souls of lesser-advanced primates. Perhaps some people are purely just "robots", and perhaps because of the weird effects of the DNA hybridisation, all kinds of souls are finding their way into evolving into man. Perhaps, TPTB are really just trying to unlock the secret genetic/robotic programming in our DNA, as it somehow contains the "key" to our parent races technological achievements.
edit on 15-12-2010 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

Perhaps we had originally evolved to a higher plane, and then somehow "fell" back to this reality.
edit on 15-12-2010 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 15 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Vinay86 and SystemResistor

Originally posted by vinay86
Thanks for all of the valuable information you provided on my thread, i have read your previous post and i respect your beliefs in gnostic teachings. According to David Icke the reptilians are not what they look like, they are other dimensional entities who can take any physical form i.e. Reptilian, human, animal, angels, ascended masters etc. They know human mind well and accordingly shift their shape purely for manipulation purposes.

The Gnostic teachings state that we can go beyond mere belief, as to actually investigate these things for ourselves (Gnosis) in the Higher Dimensions (NOT to be confused with mediumism/channelling). To do so is often a long and patient process which, as Samael Aun Weor said, requires Super-Efforts. But if we want to see for ourselves if reptilian shape-shifters exist or not, then let's attain–through Spiritual discipline–our latent abilities of Astral Projection (of the Fifth Dimension) and Jinn-State travel (of the Fourth Dimension) in order to find out for ourselves. As far as I'm aware, David Icke does not teach how to do any of this, at least not in a practical manner. And Samael Aun Weor did imply, that those who are adept at Jinn-Science can perform shape-shifting.

In your previous post you have said that some species go through Devolution and some through Involution I want to ask you why a species would go through devolution isn't it against the law of nature. My belief of an androgynous human being is genderless characteristic with asexual reproduction, you have said in your earlier post that humans divided themselves in to male and female sexes to go back to androgynous state, but why and how they did that, do nature did this to them or some other extraterrestrial beings.

Everything in nature is dual. If there is Evolution, then there must be a corresponding arc of Devolution in order to maintain balance. Also, time, space, and the Universe itself, are not linear. There are cycles for everything. I've posted a link in my last post or so in this thread, which explains a lot about the previous Root Races.

And according to what I've learned, our Monads descended from the Superior Worlds into the Fourth Dimension (Yesod, Eden) as Androgynous and/or Hermaphroditic beings, to then later separate into opposite sexes which allows for the eventual Adamic Fall (said fall, is what produced the crystallization of the Third Dimension, the fallen Sephirah of Malkuth) to occur.

I'm not saying that the separation of the sexes itself was the fall. What is being said is that the separation of the sexes allowed for the eventual fall of Man (see the DVD called Sex: The Secret Gate to Eden).

It is taught that the reason for all of this, is so that our Monad can learn to develop Will-Power, as to gain experience of Its own Creation, and to be fully Cognizant of Its own Happiness. If our Monads are just there floating in Alaya (Space) within and beyond the Superior Worlds in a state of Spiritual Bliss, sure they are Happy. But without learning how to develop Will-Power, we are not fully Cognizant of our Happiness. This is the difference between Ain Soph, and Ain Soph Paranishpanna.

Do Gnostic teachings has anything to say on E.T. beings or genetic manipulation by some other race.

Samael Aun Weor wrote about this in Gazing At the Mystery, and Cosmic Ships. This is also mentioned in some of the audio lectures on the Gnostic Radio website as well.

And Samael Aun Weor did also write something along the lines of, that the Cosmic Hierarchies do not allow malevolent people to travel in Outer-Space any farther than, say, a distance comparable to from the Earth to the Moon. Or maybe not any farther than their home Solar system. I can't remember which. Although Enlightened Beings are said to be allowed to have the capability of traveling to different Solar systems.

I also want to know your beliefs about early ape like hominids who are believed to be our ancestors. You have said earlier that the difference two chromosomes in between them and us is etheric in nature, if you have ever heard Llyod Pye, he says the loss of these two chromosomes has caused modern man to be significantly physically weaker than those hominoids, what do you think of that.

Like was already said, we did not "evolve from apes". Apes are said to have devolved from humanoids. Obviously apes are physically stronger pound-for-pound than the average humanoid.

But look at it this way:

The Gnostic teachings state that each Individual's Monad has the potential Power to Create a PLANET or to Be a Cosmo-Creator. Of course not many Monads end up developing the Will-Power to achieve it. And the only chance that a Monad has to get to such a level, is if It takes advantage of the humanoid state in order to transcend the mechanical axis of evolution and devolution. The Monads who are trapped within the bodies of apes, would obviously have to wait until they re-achieve the humanoid state in order for them to be able to transcend the more-or-less mechanical cycles of evolution and devolution.

According to Kabbalah, the Monad Is within the Superior Worlds, yet It also sends a part of Itself (our Buddha Nature, related to Tiphereth) into the lower dimensions in order to gain experience and develop Will-Power.

edit on 15-12-2010 by Tamahu because: edited

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The Gnostic Glossary, quoting Isis Unveiled and The Secret Doctrine by H.P. Blavatsky:

Ape

"Behold, then, in the modern denizens of the great forests of Sumatra the degraded and dwarfed examples -- "blurred copies," as Mr. Huxley has it -- of ourselves, as we (the majority of mankind) were in the earliest sub-races of the Fourth Root-race during the period of what is called the "Fall into generation." The ape we know is not the product of natural evolution but an accident, a cross-breed between an animal being, or form, and man. As has been shown in the present volume (anthropogenesis), it is the speechless animal that first started sexual connection, having been the first to separate into males and females. Nor was it intended by Nature that man should follow the bestial example -- as shown by the comparatively painless procreation of their species by the animals, and the terrible suffering and danger of the same in the woman. The Ape is, indeed, as remarked in Isis Unveiled (Vol. II 278) "a transformation of species most directly connected with that of the human family -- a hybrid branch engrafted on their own stock before the final perfection of the latter" -- or man. The apes are millions of years later than the speaking human being, and are the latest contemporaries of our Fifth Race. Thus, it is most important to remember that the Egos of the apes are entities compelled by their Karma to incarnate in the animal forms, which resulted from the bestiality of the latest Third and the earliest Fourth Race men. They are entities who had already reached the "human stage" before this Round. Consequently, they form an exception to the general rule. The numberless traditions about Satyrs are no fables, but represent an extinct race of animal men. The animal "Eves" were their foremothers, and the human "Adams" their forefathers; hence the Kabalistic allegory of Lilith or Lilatu, Adam's first wife, whom the Talmud describes as a charming woman, with long wavy hair, i.e.-- a female hairy animal of a character now unknown, still a female animal, who in the Kabalistic and Talmudic allegories is called the female reflection of Samael, Samael-Lilith, or man-animal united, a being called Hayo Bischat, the Beast or Evil Beast (Zohar). It is from this unnatural union that the present apes descended." - H.P. Blavatsky. The Secret Doctrine

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hmm.. Interesting... Does that mean then that ladyboys are original humans ?

posted on Dec, 23 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nightchild
I don't believe him.

Don't get me wrong, I do believe much in the possibility that there were and still are androgynous beings as a "natural" gender, but not that they were the original Earthlings, but rather the "Gods"(ET's). I do, however, lean more towards that the "Gods" consisted of (Supposedly) three genders rather then only one; Male, Female and both/neither.
I am not a fan of Alex Collier, but it is worth saying that he spoke about Andromedans as consisting of three genders; Male, Female and Androgyneous.
Worth adding, in regards of this topic, are, that if you look at some artworks of Tutankhamun, the "demigod" that were said to be the literal son of Ra, you will find that many of the artworks representing him depicts him as very androgyneous, and some art even depicts him with broad hips and something almost resembling breast-tissue, which is interesting.

The Reptilians... I don't believe in them in the way they are almost allways spoken about, simply because they have turned into yet another almost religiuos scapegoat-metaphor for "Evil"; a term which I have GREAT trouble applying on a whole species in one sweep.
I think the Icke-theories are totally false and that the Reptilians either existed naturally here on Earth, or, were a hybrid-experiment, like Homo Sapiens, but were/are not more bad or more good than any other being.
Not to mention that if we suppose that the Reptilians indeed were ET's, then the theory still falls, as the Dogon-tribe in Africa tells about their visiting gods- The Nommos- as not only being Amphibious or "Serpent-like", but also as being androgyneous, AND good-hearted.

About the spiritual and mental abilities; They have never ever gone away and people have allways had them, most of them just choose not to use them, or perhaps rather, to ignore them. But the abilities are there, so it is plain wrong to claim that they are taken away as they simply are not.

And I think that our "true" gender is female...that's why xx= female and xy=male and there's more women then men and also why when even in an xy scenario, without the body producing enought estosterone, guess what the person will be female!

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 12:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

If you're referring to gays, then the answer is: No.

Homosexuals are false-hermaphrodites.

Any fallen humanoid (which obviously includes all gays) cannot re-achieve the androgynous state without first performing heterosexual Sexual Magic.

See: this post

edit on 24-12-2010 by Tamahu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tamahu

reply to post by Expat888

If you're referring to gays, then the answer is: No.

Homosexuals are false-hermaphrodites.

Any fallen humanoid (which obviously includes all gays) cannot re-achieve the androgynous state without first performing heterosexual Sexual Magic.

See: this post

edit on 24-12-2010 by Tamahu because: (no reason given)

My english rather rusty as only use it here on ats these day.. Was refering to people who are naturaly born with male and female organs as there have been such cases.. Just couldnt remember the english word for the condition thus went with a rough translation..

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

Yes I just came upon this video through a different path and decided to search for posts on it on ATS.

It looks like an alternative theory to the Annunaki theory. In that theory, humans were created by splicing alien DNA with ape DNA to create us.

However, in the reptilian theory shared by Credo, humans had already existed and were of one sex, with extraordinary mental powers but then were visited by the reptilians, split into 2 sexes and given verbal speech, while having their mental abilities suppressed.

Now, could these 2 theories exist at the same time? Could the Annunaki have created a race of human AFTER the reptilian visitation in a separate area, not knowing of an existing human race? Maybe I shouldn't try to create a unified theory but it just seems natural to me to try to synchronize both into one.

Credo also spoke of the gray and Nordic (the blond humanoid woman) races in his abduction. Video is a must-see for people interested in aliens and the reptilians.

posted on Feb, 28 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Topato

Maybe people were one sex before the alien intervention.
However, I can interpret what Credo says as they might have been sexed, but with the mental changes imposed upon them humans suddenly became AWARE, or hyper-aware of the difference, and they constructed an overarching gender dichotomy around the previously unimportant difference.

edit on 28-2-2011 by halfoldman because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Topato

It looks like an alternative theory to the Annunaki theory. In that theory, humans were created by splicing alien DNA with ape DNA to create us.

Thanks for posting, yes there are two theories floating around, each one of them has some truth to them. As an Hindu, I have looked into some of the Hindu religious texts, but I know they have been doctored heavily to praise those ET gods. But in some of the old non-religious scriptures, I have found evidence of androgynous beings on earth. Ignorant people today, worship them as gods.

Based on my research, I have came to conclusion that their were actually two ET races that came to earth to dominate it, they fought with each other in epic battles to gain control over earth and rule it. One ET race was exactly human like, and the other as the scriptures describe were non-human i.e. demon race. Both of them had advanced weapons and flying machines "Vimana".

But there were intelligent, honest, heart centered beings who were already present on earth before anyone came from other planets. These beings are described in the texts as walking, talking, civilized beings who were physically strong, they had faces similar to apes, and long tails. But they didn't had advanced weapon technology or vimanas etc.. And the one thing I noticed was they didn't have any female counterparts, and that makes me believe that they were androgynous, and when ET races came they married their females. May be they were manipulated to marry those ET females, for purpose of experimentation.

The Human ET race manipulated them, and used them in wars and for building bridges etc. And then at the end of the wars, they didn't gave them nothing, but killed them all and mixed their genetics with themselves. To make a new human being which is us. And then they established these religions, governments etc., we praise them, we have assumed that they are gods and regard them as our Savior. But in reality they were our destroyer.

You can read about it, some more on my this thread....
Ramayana the Hindu Epic : Proof of Extraterrestrials and Original Earth Race.,

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by vinay86

Interesting. That leads me off to a tangent though regarding 2012. We have all these cultures at least mentioning that date. In Hinduism, they believe a "golden age" will begin? So that's to say a change and not necessarily the end of the world. What type of change do you think? Passing into the 4th dimension , higher human consciousness, paradise on earth or something else?

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ofhumandescent
Credo Mutwa is one of the last surviving Shaman on Earth

Sorry, but there's a lot of Shamans still out there all over the world. Siberia, China, South America, etc, etc. I'm just confused as to how you think this. If anyone's really interested in the history of it, the book Shamanism: Archaic Techniques of Ecstasy by Mircea Eliade is a good one that details the history of Shamans from all over the world, along with their practices and beliefs :

www.amazon.com...

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join