It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright Star - Maitreya - UFO Video & Photos

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by solipsism

And I have said I have seen all together 4 stellar objects that shine in different colors, so what you are seen could very well be one of the other three stellar objects that change colors.

As to the movement, what we see is your hand moving. We don't see the stellar object in reference to other stars, or planets, or even the horizon, so we can't see it moving like you say it is.

Even if you don't notice it, your hand moves even slightly, and when you are focusing on a far object, it looks like it is moving on it's own, but it could very well be your hand.

You should have shot other objects, and even the horizon together with this stellar object so we can see whether it is moving on it's own or not.

A lot of people have filmed stars, and they don't know their hands move even if slightly which exagerates the movement of a far off stellar object, and they think it is moving on it's own.

No one has offended you, we are tyring to figure out what it is.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by solipsism

Originally posted by Damacles

I suggest you accept his theory on the condition he provides irrefutable evidence to support his contention.

Well I know it can't be provided so that would be unfair

Perhaps but no more unfair than his/her treatment of you. I was under the impression that, without the proper resources, very little of the things discussed on this site are provable, and who on this site has access to those resources ? I am sure of what I saw, I have no foundation or interest in astronomy but that doesn't mean I didn't witness the "anomaly" you speak of. I commented on youtube earlier this evening and somone, perhaps yourself ( WeirdFields), confirmed the position of said "anomaly"in relation to the constellation Orion. Without seeing these phenomena for ones self how could anyone possibly make any sort of case for or against ? Certainly not with any real conviction.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

And I have said I have seen all together 4 stellar objects that shine in different colors, so what you are seen could very well be one of the other three stellar objects that change colors.

As to the movement, what we see is your hand moving. We don't see the stellar object in reference to other stars, or planets, or even the horizon, so we can't see it moving like you say it is.

Even if you don't notice it, your hand moves even slightly, and when you are focusing on a far object, it looks like it is moving on it's own, but it could very well be your hand.

You should have shot other objects, and even the horizon together with this stellar object so we can see whether it is moving on it's own or not.

A lot of people have filmed stars, and they don't know their hands move even if slightly which exagerates the movement of a far off stellar object, and they think it is moving on it's own.

No one has offended you, we are tyring to figure out what it is.

Well I'm sorry but I take it personally when people choose to ignore what I'm saying and instead try to tell me what i'm thinking. Plus surely I should be the judge of who is offending me and who isn't.

Anyway i really don't want to get embroiled in an argument. I believe you when you say you have seen these 4 objects for 21 years, I can't explain why but something tells me you are telling the truth. I find it astonishing that reports only began in 2009 though if this is genuinely the case.

Everything I tell you I see, including the precise, directional movements have been seen with the naked eye. I've never claimed my footage was sensational, or even that good. but it's all i have and there's already a huge catalogue of videos and photographs documenting the same phenomena, so i don't feel the need to rush out and buy better equipment to appease people who won't believe it anyway. i only filmed it so i would have some level of proof for what I was seeing. I fully expected other people to have seen it and this has been the case also. I wouldn't have been filming it and photgraphing it in the first place if I hadn't first spotted it's movement and never in my life have i felt the urge to photograph sirius, nor have i mistaken it for something it isn't. Stars, their names, locations and their respective mythologies have been something of a hobby of mine for a long time, so i know where to locate them with ease.

If you look at 4.57 on the video you will see a plane flying below. And while you can tell from the plane that my hand is moving slightly, the object i'm filming is moving in a different motion and direction to the plane. Personally this wouldn't be conclusive enough for myself on it's own. but like I said, i've been watching this for a long time...not staring at it like a slobbering idiot. But studying it's movement, or lack thereof. it's luminosity, it's strange behaviour in general.

I was also quite sure that other people would have noticed it's strange movements and these movements in my humble opinion CANNOT be mistaken for a star scintillating. It's a completely different, less random style of movement, it looks mechanical, measured and with purpose. Stars scintillate in all directions, they don't move in diagonal lines and completely change position. And yes other people have stated the same thing on here and countless other places online.

I'm going to sign off of this discussion for this evening as i really don't want to get involved in an argument. I posted the video here with good and honest intentions and i don't want to leave this day feeling negative

I would suggest if you have the time that you read through this thread from the beginning, see what i have to say and check out the other stuff i've posted. Then perhaps we can seriously set about finding a solution based on problem-solving and not assumptions.

good night!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by solipsism

I suggest you accept his theory on the condition he provides irrefutable evidence to support his contention.

Well I know it can't be provided so that would be unfair

Perhaps but no more unfair than his/her treatment of you. I was under the impression that, without the proper resources, very little of the things discussed on this site are provable, and who on this site has access to those resources ? I am sure of what I saw, I have no foundation or interest in astronomy but that doesn't mean I didn't witness the "anomaly" you speak of. I commented on youtube earlier this evening and somone, perhaps yourself ( WeirdFields), confirmed the position of said "anomaly"in relation to the constellation Orion. Without seeing these phenomena for ones self how could anyone possibly make any sort of case for or against ? Certainly not with any real conviction.

yeah that was me

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 06:55 PM
link   

How do you know for certian what other people are seeing is what you are seeing?

Not everyone knows about Sirius, and anyone who doesn't watch the stars as a hobby might think something shinning in very different colors meanwhile almost everything else has one color must be something new.

You don't even need new equipment, another member also adviced you that if you don't have a tripod to use something to steady your hand, such as the edge of a window, or the roof of your car/truck, anything that can steady your hand, and a plane isn't really a good point of reference, you should try to film some other stars or constellations so we can see a reference.

Look I have seen what I know are neither stars, nor military/man-made ufos, meanwhile in the military as well as a civilian, but I also know a lot of people confuse a lot of normal stuff out there with ufos.

I do not believe the "maitreya" is a savior, nor a teacher, imo some very rich people are trying to make this real and would do anything to make it real.

As for a new star appearing in the sky, sorry I can't say I have seen this new star, and I do watch the night skies frequently.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
I see alot of these around 1 in the morning!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ElectricUniverse

How do you know for certian what other people are seeing is what you are seeing?

Not everyone knows about Sirius, and anyone who doesn't watch the stars as a hobby might think something shinning in very different colors meanwhile almost everything else has one color must be something new.

You don't even need new equipment, another member also adviced you that if you don't have a tripod to use something to steady your hand, such as the edge of a window, or the roof of your car/truck, anything that can steady your hand, and a plane isn't really a good point of reference, you should try to film some other stars or constellations so we can see a reference.

Look I have seen what I know are neither stars, nor military/man-made ufos, meanwhile in the military as well as a civilian, but I also know a lot of people confuse a lot of normal stuff out there with ufos.

I do not believe the "maitreya" is a savior, nor a teacher, imo some very rich people are trying to make this real and would do anything to make it real.

As for a new star appearing in the sky, sorry I can't say I have seen this new star, and I do watch the night skies frequently.

I know they're seeing the same thing because when they post the videos of it and describe the object itself and the location then it becomes apparent to me it's the same thing.

I've never said there is a new star in the sky, I've said there's a strange object in the sky and 1000s upon 1000s of people have seen it. So that's vindication enough for me. Just because you claim to look at the sky at lot does not add any credence to what you're saying, I look at the sky a lot also but that obviously in your opinion doesn't add any credence to what I'm saying. So why should I accept your judgement over my own?

I'm perfectly aware that not everyone knows where Sirius is, or that it scintillates. However I'd already categorically stated that it was not Sirius and could not be Sirius and you continued to tell people I was seeing Sirius and that the movement was the scintillationof Sirius.

Do you have any evidence that you've been seeing these for 21 years, have you ever taken any videos or photos of this object as you said that the video i linked was the same thing you were seeing. Or do you think you'd be able to locate some evidence of this before January 2009?

I find it quite amazing that something like that drew no attention before january 2009 then all of a sudden loads of sightings, photos and videos start to appear. And that's despite the fact there's people here who claim it's not there at all. Or that it's a regular planetary body.

Well I feel I would need new equipment to film it sufficiently enough as the zoom on my flip camera is crap. And without being able to zoom in sufficiently, it's always just going to look like a small flashing light.

Regarding Benjamin Creme and his organisation, you're only re-iterating what I said myself about him only in a less informative way. I think it's important that people realise just how much this guy is wired into the NWO and my point about if he's telling the truth is simply that;

If the powers that be/NWO already know or more likely have known for some time about a celestial object that will return to our solar system at a said time, then they could use this to usher in their one world government with this fake maitreya as the new saviour. Saying that's it a sign of his return and it will be great for humanity.

When the simple truth could be it's a celestial object on an elliptical orbit with no religious significance that returns to our part of the solar system every few 1000 years. And that this would be an ideal opportunity to use as a sign and get total control over an already god-fearing population.

I'm not suggesting this is my own take on the events, however I can see the advantages in an unknown celestial object creating a great means of completely taking over the hearts and minds of the people of the world and as such, have their total obedience.

Even if the object was intelligently driven, the powers that be may still know of it's return and use it in the methods described above.

So please don't try and associate me with Benjamin's Cremes analysis of what this is. I agree with him that there is a strange object in the sky, but that's it.
edit on 18-11-2010 by solipsism because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-11-2010 by solipsism because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   
New camera
New tripod
New footage

www.youtube.com...

I'm not saying anything else

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Much improved image, however, you are still missing some important information.

Learn about Astrometry:
en.wikipedia.org...

Free Online Star Charts based on your zipcode:
www.wunderground.com...

How to Make a Clinometer:
www.ehow.com...

How to Make an Astrolab:
cse.ssl.berkeley.edu...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Not sure what this is. I have been seeing it or something like it for several years now, I bring all my neighbors out and show it to them. One neighbor is a back yard astronomer, and he says that it is "Sirus". I show him where Sirus is and he says, "well then I don't know what it is", and all interest is lost.....Soooooo frustrating.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Awesome work OP...thanks for your dedication and your persistence!

My wife and I have also witnessed this star in the skies of AZ...All I can say is the characteristics of this star stand out as being much different that any of the surrounding ones. My wife has sworn that she could see the start move with her own eyes on numerous occasions. I always discounted it as an optical illusion caused by the flickering, but your latest video lends credibility to her statement as well.

No way of saying whether or not this is really the infamous "Dark Star", but there is definitely something up there that people can't seem to identify.

Thanks again!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   
I was IMed you had new footage.

Oh wow. So you had the opportunity to film this thing again and again intentionally did not include/ edited out any and all context as to where it was positioned in the sky. But painstakingly made sure you gave the impression of movement in a tiny field of background, and added a soundtrack...your own mix, congratulations.

To top it off, you titled it the antichrist and the N word.

This post is a blatant attempt at attention mongering, with absolutely no interest in truth.

Shameful is what it is. Period.

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Cole DeSteele

Agreed. The latest video shows nothing to tell others where to look in the sky to see it. No points of reference, or constellations, just an out of focus scintillating object. Plus adding a sound track? Why?

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Regarding Benjamin Creme and his organisation, you're only re-iterating what I said myself about him only in a less informative way. I think it's important that people realise just how much this guy is wired into the NWO and my point about if he's telling the truth is simply that;

If the powers that be/NWO already know or more likely have known for some time about a celestial object that will return to our solar system at a said time, then they could use this to usher in their one world government with this fake maitreya as the new saviour. Saying that's it a sign of his return and it will be great for humanity.

When the simple truth could be it's a celestial object on an elliptical orbit with no religious significance that returns to our part of the solar system every few 1000 years. And that this would be an ideal opportunity to use as a sign and get total control over an already god-fearing population.

I'm not sure if you've noticed in your research on Share International, that any info given out in the last 30 years by Benjamin Creme is largely ignored by the mainstream media. If it was a NWO plot, don't you think the corporate media would be highlighting the info and giving it credence to achieve it's NWO aims by now. Creme is either telling the truth or is deluded.

Is Share International really funded by the Rothschild foundation and gives regular talks to the UN - can you provide your sources thanks. The way Share International operates it can't have much money - not many people know about their message, and their visually boring website hasn't been updated graphically or structurally in over 10 years.

Regards the 'Star' UFO, it's unlikely a 'celestial object on an elliptical orbit', when you yourself said it is erratic, changes size and direction. It's also obviously localised when it makes it's appearance, as others around the world would see it universally consistently like they do with Jupiter and Venus. If there are 4 of them as Creme states (4 large spacecraft) then that explains why others around the world see something similar also.

I haven't seen a strange star-like object myself where I live, but have friends in Edinburgh, and California who have seen something very similar to what you and others on this thread have described.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Another video with photographs filmed on the same night (19th November 2010). I've purposely not checked the replies because I don't want to get involved in another bunfight
If anyone wants to ask me questions about it, they're more than welcome to contact me at youtube. Though if you're just wanting to slander me, (I don't mind genuine debunkers) if you could leave the disparaging remarks on this thread I'd be much happier.

I'm sorry about this but I spent almost 2 solid days defending what I know I seen and afterwards realised that I'm not here to convince anyone who doesn't want to be convinced, so why should I try and why should I have to defend myself were the questions I asked myself. It's not worth the hassle and negativity gets me down

The video in this one begins after the photographs and again this was filmed on a tripod.

www.youtube.com...

The video footage at the end of this in my opinion leaves no doubt that it's NOT a planet or star. I didn't even know I had this footage as I'd just left the camera running, so it was a pleasant surprise when I spotted it.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I saw a strange "star" up here in scandinavia for just some weeks ago. I was standing on my balcony looking at a clear evening sky with two stars between the trees just infront of me. Suddenly one started to move sideways in the direction of the other star, when it within a second later just faded away and disappeared from the sky.
The light was not blinking or anything, but it defenetly got me suprised by it`s movement and action. I don`t know if
i would call it a ufo or a lightphenomena, It got a smile from me do, as allways when strange things happen to me...

posted on Dec, 5 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Hi I live in Melbourne Australia. I have been observing the same "new" bright star for approx a year. It appears directly above the sky at 21.00 est and is the first visible object in the night sky. It is to the left of Orion facing the horizon looking toward Orion. I took a close look with Binoculars and noticed a shape around it......
I then converted an old tele-photo lense and hooked it up to my digital camera and played with the settings.
This is what I found... My guess its a Geostationary satellite co-incidently in line with Sirius. If you look at google sky and find Sirius you will notice a blue dish-shaped object close by which could be a replection of that.
Now if there is no record of a satellite placed in that particular then there something quite extraordinary up there.

Take care

edit on 5-12-2010 by spyvsspy666 because: grammer was incorrect

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
okay I just read this whole thread, firstly I want to give props to solipsism for holding his own, I can't believe how sceptical certain people replying here are being. I'm seeing these "stars" too and and have finally got to a point where I want some answers I spent the best part of a week trying to find out what this is and I'm now more convinced than ever that it is a ufo of sorts. I recently replied to another thread on ATS with a similar sighting and all these threads are inconclusive.

Last night was the first clear night I have had here for a week and in the south/west I spotted our friend low on the horizon around 8.30pm I was trying to capture some footage but my technology is definitely not up to scratch. It dropped out of view within an hour, but then I was looking east and noticed another one which I watched on and off untill about 1.30am. This one is really hard to track I am a noob with stallarium even so there are no markers for these objects and it definitely is not Sirius the one in the east was not near any other trackable stars in my view it was sitting in a blank wide open section of the sky. Just the pure fact that I saw 2 in different parts of the sky is enough to convince me this is not normal. Then there is all this conversation here about the same objects & there is a whole bunch of videos from all over the world on youtube and still no real explination in any of the commentary. Is this disclosure of sorts, the blue star kachina, or some other phenomenon and why are only certain people able to view it when it is obviously been seen from all parts of the globe.

So guys what is this does anyone have any new ideas?

One thing I do want to say is that something like this is obviously not going typical explanation, I mean how do you explain what an object like this really is, if it's not a rave party in the sky or the tiny village that disappeared from China floating in the sky, something that appears like like this tells us something on a deeper level. So I guess if we really want to know what this is the only way we may be able to find out is through the universal knowledge if anyone here can speak on that level I would be very interested in what you have to say.

posted on Aug, 20 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
In the SSW-SW (depending on your latitude) you would have been seeing Antares setting. Somewhat to the north of Antares (putting it in the west) is Arcturus, much brighter.

In the east, Jupiter is rising at about the time both Antares and Arcturus are setting.

posted on Aug, 25 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Thankyou yes you are right after further research it is Arcturus, and it's heritage is just as intriguing as its appearance, more information can be found here www.crystalinks.com...

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join