It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bright Star - Maitreya - UFO Video & Photos

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
I took these photographs and video footage of the same phenomena, on the same night in Glasgow Scotland (14th November 2010)

A few points first;

1. It's definitely not Venus
2. It's definitely not Sirius (Sirius is easy to locate)
3. It's in the same spot all the time so isn't another planet from our solar system
4. It moves and changes colour
5. It's not Acturus either

Debunkers are welcome but I've been watching this thing for almost a year now every night
Video link below.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Thanks for posting that! You've been tracking this thing for a year now? Has it changed direction or anything over that time?

I like the pics, they show it takes on strange shapes, although that could be down to shaky camera action. The video doesn't reveal too much and that could be any star really but worth documenting none the less.

I live on the south coast of England in Brighton, where would I need to face in order to get a look at this?

Cheers, WCS.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Ok first off, pictures are useless at this point. There is no way of telling if those pictures are just overexposed or if it's the star moving.... Second the video doesn't tell us much either. It's hard to tell if the star is actually moving or it is you that is moving the camera and finally, you say, you have been "tracking" it for a year? Which would mean it is pretty predictable and henceforth one is inclined to think that it indeed a star as stars usually can be located in a preditable manner all year round...

I haven't seen or experienced the "phenomena" in question... I'm just saying that on the basis of the photos and videos, it doesn't give us much to go on.
edit on 16-11-2010 by SpiritualAwakening because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by worstcasescenario

Yeah my video footage isn't too great as I don't have a great camera. However it's not a star because it's in the same position all through the night, it only appears to move because of the rotation of the earth. It's also very often the only thing visible in the sky when it's cloudy, even when you can't see the moon you can see it sometimes. I can't think of any star that shines that bright.

Here's another video of the exact same object my friend took. Someone just told me that it's Jupiter, have you ever seen Jupiter do this?

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpiritualAwakening
Ok first off, pictures are useless at this point. There is no way of telling if those pictures are just overexposed or if it's the star moving.... Second the video doesn't tell us much either. It's hard to tell if the star is actually moving or it is you that is moving the camera and finally, you say, you have been "tracking" it for a year? Which would mean it is pretty predictable and henceforth one is inclined to think that it indeed a star as stars usually can be located in a preditable manner all year round...

I haven't seen or experienced the "phenomena" in question... I'm just saying that on the basis of the photos and videos, it doesn't give us much to go on.
edit on 16-11-2010 by SpiritualAwakening because: (no reason given)

Stars change position through the course of the night and their position also changes slightly over the course of the year. For example Orion rising at the end of October until March when he "disappears" again. This "star" has been in exactly the same position since January 2009, whilst everything else around it has moved location. So unless it's a Star that defies the laws of physics, I don't think it's a star.

I'm not on here looking for a round of applause or even vindication, I don't care if people believe it or don't believe it as i don't know what it is. So it's nothing to me. I will also make no apologies for the crap video or crap photographs as i could only use what i had available.

So I agree stars can be spotted via their predicability, but maybe you can explain to me why an obviously new celestial body can appear in January 2009 and stay in a static position for almost 2 years?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
reply to post by solipsism

The most obvious explanation is Jupiter, now very bright and on view throughout the night for months. Rather than trying to photograph it, try looking at it through binoculars. You'll need a reasonably good set, but you'll be even more amazed at what you see.

WG3

edit on 16-11-2010 by waveguide3 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3

The most obvious explanation is Jupiter, now very bright and on view throughout the night for months. Rather than trying to photograph it, try looking at it through binoculars. You'll need a reasonably good set, but you'll be even more amazed at what you see.

WG3

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   

I know what you speak of and mabey you have the celestial eyes others do not. I made threads on simular interest as well and got its Venus-Saturn Arcturas-sattilite even Boots. No one wanted to even consider that this object moves I seen 3 to 4 all together the main 1 sits below ORION usually to the left of his belt or below his belt. I think these are associated with a celestial body either on its way or "BLUEBEAM" type introduction to the bs
And its just focusing the tranmission points from space. Or Its a very larg craft like the craft ANU rode away on "NIbiru". I am not sure my friend but have a strang feeling lol that it will be clarified in the near future. SO keep up the good work alerting the sheeple mindstates of it being potential natural or non natural event. Thanks for that, Peace.
S&F

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by waveguide3

WG3

yeah I got your reply on youtube. I'll reply here also. It's been in the same spot since january 2009. Unfortunately Jupiter is locked into the same gravitational constraints as the rest of our solar system and as such changes position throughout the night as well as throughout the year. Jupiter to the best my knowledge also does not disappear then re-appear, rapidly change colour, size or move in an unnatural motion either.

I fully expected people to say it was Jupiter, they used to say it was Sirius until it became obvious it wasn't and likewise if other people start watching it, they'll have to accept it's not jupiter either.

I kinda wish it was Jupiter as i don't think it's friendly

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   
maybe you just need to take some video of where you know Jupiter and Sirus are at the same time you film this other object, so you can point out all three at once. May help put that argument to bed anyway.

edit on 16-11-2010 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   
Very intersting thread and thank you for sharing.

I am a noob to astrology but I am slowly spreading my wings so excuse me if this is a rubbish explanation but Saturn was as near to Earth as it gets in September and it moves incredibly slowly. I have provided a link because I believe what I have seen in your link is Saturn.

The link: www.lessonplanspage.com...

Some quotes:

Can It Be Seen From Earth?
Saturn can be seen without a telescope. Saturn is easy to pick out in the sky because it is one of the brightest lights in the sky. Also, the planet has a very faint greenish color that makes it stand out from the rest of the things in the sky.
(This would explain the brightness. The greenish glare isn't always visible.)

How long are its years and days?
Since Saturn is so far away from the Sun, it takes a very long time for it to go around the Sun once. One year on Saturn, the amount of time it takes for this trip, is 29.5 Earth years. A day on Saturn, though, is much shorter than one Earth day. The giant planet spins around, or rotates, once every ten and one-half hours.
(This would explain why it seems to be lingering)

link to images:
www.astronomyforum.net... (these pictures have been taken with the help of good telescopes so will be clearer than the pics OP provided.)

soc06.tripod.com... (please bare in mind these pictures have been zoomed in, on a telescope so the ring wouldnt be as clear)

I am more than happy to be proved wrong as I am a believer in aliens. This is merely a suggestion. Not a hostile refute of your claims. Hope its of help.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
THIS IS THE 10'th thread about some stange star....
and i LIKE IT...!!!
and those threads about small moving STARS?? - I LIKE THEM
ive seen severel 100 so called UFOs and they're all real...
but these threads are going to be debunked... ??????????
even its the most normal way to watch a 1000% safeproof UFO
what the # is going on with this forum i feel like making a new one that has clauses built in and severel smart ideas using scores for for and against etc. im a ufo resarcher and im proud of it
ive made contact and i im proud of it. nothing happened but they came down and watched me. i dont now if this its the NWO but nothing happened. i studied them for 10 years and finally the small flying ufos came to me and stayed above me. as their craft is invisible in the glare in the night of their lights (engine lights?) its hard to tell how high up above me they were but they came from outa space down to me and i watched them back.
as i say, the kind of ufo just now in LA in threads here at ATS ive seen hundreds of them here in good old northern europe. i think we have a ufo hub in this area, denmark

anyway, this is for real, no doubt about it, unidentified flying objects, with advanced capeabilities, such as gravity control, space flight, cloaking etc. are flying around right now, day and night,
i had a feeling when the light came down... that it was just a light, like a flying star, but this is because they master lights and cloaking, they can turn it so low and stay above you you cant tell if its a big craft or a little flying fairly light / baby star
i know this sound absurd, but i just had to get rid of this ones and for all
i hate when these thread gets jacked by those people who have nothing better to do than to save their own something by discrediting other peoples direct experiences and life work
i have seen a lot of # going on in the heavens

this star.. in the videos looks like something of this kind, very good find, it must be very far away and very big so it seems to stay in the same spot, maybe moving towards our sun.

here in this country we have the so called jupiter star, i call it that because ATS has like 8 threads about it
it moves like its a planet but it sure is high up in the sky and its extreamly bright.
not the one mentioned in this thread but there have been several threads about it,
its so brigt yesterday it shone clear through the clouds, just beside the moon, the moon couldn't.
been visible here in denmark for 2 years at least and as the ufos look a lot like this when they are here it gives the times at night and eerie feeling.

the ufo visible moving stars swarm this country in periods but because they sometime are less frequent than others people dont see them.. but on ATS they do. and post videos..
no one belives !!!!!!!!!!!
edit on 16-11-2010 by skywatch because: other star

edit on 16-11-2010 by skywatch because: spells

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Debunkers are welcome but I've been watching this thing for almost a year now every night
Video link below.

First off, the photos you show are not helpful in any way. But I am suspecting your already know that.

I'm trying to wrap my head around this here. You have been watching something AMAZING that is visible to THOUSANDS of amateur astronomers that would love nothing more than finding something amazing like this....yet you are the only one that has the goo on this thing? How does that work, exactly?

I understand your anger at "debunkers".....after all, they might shed light on something that is mundane, commonplace or imaginary and crap all over your dreams and beliefs. But, if you want to be taken seriously, and you have been watching this for over a year, you would have a much better post than this. Since you do not, I can only imagine that you willfully remained ignorant about what you are seeing, are faking it, or are just plain daft.

I mean, you obviously know how to use the internet.....so you should easily be able to figure out what you are seeing or find experts in the field to look at it for you....you know, since it is so amazing and all. You showed us that you are able to track rudimentary celestial objects using the internet, so you should be able to take the next step and find out what this is.

I know I come off rude here, but you have to understand that not all of us live in a little closed off world where we can claim to film or see something amazing every night and not use any resources to find out what it is.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:16 AM
link   
reply to post by skywatch

Easy tiger. I believe, just not sure on this paticlular thread. We don't always try and debunk everything. Your not going to change anything by getting irrate.

Could you possibly provide us with something to back up your theory? Were all happy to listen

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by solipsism
I took these photographs and video footage of the same phenomena, on the same night in Glasgow Scotland (14th November 2010)

A few points first;

1. It's definitely not Venus
2. It's definitely not Sirius (Sirius is easy to locate)
3. It's in the same spot all the time so isn't another planet from our solar system
4. It moves and changes colour
5. It's not Acturus either

Video link below.

www.youtube.com...

The only thing I can say about this post is that points 3 and 4 are somewhat mutualy exclusive. Either its in the same spot all the time or it moves . Its one, or its the other. It really cannot physicaly go both ways. The colour changing Im familiar with however. Red blue white, red blue white, on and on , over and over. Its not as if this is a new phenomenon, if its what I think it is. People have been on about it for freakin ages, and no one agrees on it. That disagreement is partly due to people not trusting anyone, either the astronomers trusting the motives of the people who ask them about it, or the people wondering what it is not trusting the astronomers.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by jexmo
reply to post by skywatch

Easy tiger. I believe, just not sure on this paticlular thread. We don't always try and debunk everything. Your not going to change anything by getting irrate.

Could you possibly provide us with something to back up your theory? Were all happy to listen

Just go out side on a clear nite look around for the star or whatever thats blinking multi colors. Watch it I let my girlfriend look and she was able to see it moving. Watch it!!! You can see them move. Take 10 lil minutes outta your times to watch the stars you will see this is real. I see the brightest up there Venus but it remains white yellowish all the time. These stars are color changing and move 1 is usually near ORION look at it tonite it up there lol seriously people act like they forgot their natural ability to stargaz. You dont even need telescopes. Just find them postion yourself and be still and when you see movements, smile

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
yep i noticed this star

now i know what you talk about

so if this star is several light years away moves like that would be several million miles in very short time

..riiight???

so this star is moving towards us

and is sure changing colors, actually it did catch me eye yesterday when stargazing for ufos

and i report one one week ago, no photos but as i said ive seen hundres no time for discussing just go yourself and look one night they'll be there, the come in periods of time

but this star is sure mystic
changes in purple blue red very good videos, fantasic, go and look near orion to the left bottom here in this country its allready dark now you got the time

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
I think Im seeing the same things as you

I have been seeing it for months now and after installing Stellarium and looking at that I discovered what Im looking at is Jupiter

is left of the moon about the same height ?? if so its jupiter !! Its very very bright, the brightest thing Ive seen ni the sky. Its even visible through clouds

According to Stellarium it should be just under the moon to the left tonight. Take a look. Is that it ?

Im in Southwell, Notts, UK by the way

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Did anyone actually read my previous post? I wish i hadn't wasted my time.
edit on 16/11/2010 by jexmo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13

I know what you speak of and mabey you have the celestial eyes others do not. I made threads on simular interest as well and got its Venus-Saturn Arcturas-sattilite even Boots. No one wanted to even consider that this object moves I seen 3 to 4 all together the main 1 sits below ORION usually to the left of his belt or below his belt. I think these are associated with a celestial body either on its way or "BLUEBEAM" type introduction to the bs
And its just focusing the tranmission points from space. Or Its a very larg craft like the craft ANU rode away on "NIbiru". I am not sure my friend but have a strang feeling lol that it will be clarified in the near future. SO keep up the good work alerting the sheeple mindstates of it being potential natural or non natural event. Thanks for that, Peace.
S&F

Personally I think it could be related to Nibiru and it's parent star Wormwood, though I'm keeping an open mind. I also think that people who don't believe the Annunaki are real are off their heads
There's mountains of evidence from all over the world about their interference and their return which coincidentally points to round about this time. However I am still keeping an open mind, rather than a closed mind and just saying it's Jupiter, Venus or any of the others. Which quite patently it isn't.

Thanks for the support, it's much appreciated!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join