It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North American Union – “U.S. Super Spy Center” Uncovered in Mexico.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   

- Mexican Magazine Proceso reveals the location of a US Military-Intelligence Megaplex in Mexico City.

-Megaplex includes offices for the CIA, FBI, DEA, Defense Intelligence, BATF, Department of Treasury and others.

- U.S. Intelligence Operatives will no longer have to disguise themselves as diplomats.

- Mexico will now have a Military ‘Liaison’ for NORTHCOM.

- U.S. is now in charge of all tactical efforts against the drug war, counter-insurgency, and counter-terrorism in Mexico.

- Obama and Hillary Clinton are credited for the creation of the Office of Bi-lateral Intelligence in Mexico (OBI).

The two governments declared in a joint statement, that in the case of Ciudad Juárez, the program considers the development of “a model for the Mexican Government to collect and analyze tactical intelligence” as well as to “take action against drug trafficking, extortion, kidnapping and other criminal activities.”

Source

So now we move across the border. And Set up shop.

All the big names are there. CIA, FBI, Pentagon, DIA, NRO, NSA.

So whats the reason? The Drug War?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
...our alphabet agencies have been there and controlling stuff since, gosh, the 60s at least... now its just in the open - like that matters... nothing is really gonna change... our agencies will continue to pretend that they're combatting illegal drug transport and will continue to deny that they're part of the biggest dope cartel on the planet... sos, different day...

...gosh, was that too cynical?... o'well, thats how it goes around here...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   
How reliable is the mexican magazine? i mean is it just another GLOBE or national enquirer fake story theme magazine???
wouldnt suprise me though..obama alling out for globalization..clearly he is no differnet thean BUSH and his predcessors. thats is NWO stuff globalization..the erosion of USA's boarders, so their technically isnt any all for profit and greed. dosnt suprise me too, regarding the drugs. locking people up for usage is not the same as finding its source and dealing with it. harrassment* especially if its the CIA smuggling bricks of he whie poweder in.
i seemt o remember a documentary i saw last year, about some locked up gang drug dealer saying the CIA is in fact in on it. it was in CA. some older detective i guess, talked about projects, one i remember was AMMADAUES,,thiers 2 others. it left the entire city council speechless. ammadaues was the CIA smuggling coc aine in, dealing it out to street pimps for connections, so incase local police closed in, the pimp dealer dude would take the fall, leaving no paper trail to the CIA

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:26 AM
link   
Furthermore..this stinks and reeks of suspiscion, in terms of military infiltration. part of the NWO agenda, is foreign armys patrolling our streets, setting our cerfews, shooting at as as they please...u get the idea. this is opening another door, so one day, mexican army, god who knows, chinas? can be patrolling yuor neighborhoods too, telling its 8 pm anyone outside will be shot...per NORTHCOM/north atlantic union law. they will call it training excersises, 2 or 3 miltitary mxing together, to lie and deciet you thining its an excorsie..but it isnt. its a nseaky tactic to combine and takeover*
of course, that is NWO theory. IT actually happening, is another thing all its own.
'

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Withthe way TSA acts now, nancy Pelosi, and the FED, youde think wede already have north Korean soldiers holding us martial law!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
What a surprise. This is a perfect example of why they don't really care to secure the border as well. The goal after all, is the North American Union. They view Mexicans, Americans, and Canadians all the same. As cattle in their herd.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

They make no safer bet. They are the only reason there are drugs in this country. They make money off the drug trafficing. Why not be in charge of "over-seeing" it. There is no better way of making money than having complete say over how drugs are smuggled and stopped. I've got people I know that have totally reliable knowledge about how they do. Not olny cause they know how it works first hand, also because of the mexican news channels. Funny how some news stations will give out "truthful" knowledge about the real situation to get ratings and viewers to make a buck. Seems like they rely on on apparent truth. Fact is more intersting than fiction.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by ziggy1706
How reliable is the mexican magazine? i mean is it just another GLOBE or national enquirer fake story theme magazine???
wouldnt suprise me though..obama alling out for globalization..clearly he is no differnet thean BUSH and his predcessors. thats is NWO stuff globalization..the erosion of USA's boarders, so their technically isnt any all for profit and greed. dosnt suprise me too, regarding the drugs. locking people up for usage is not the same as finding its source and dealing with it. harrassment* especially if its the CIA smuggling bricks of he whie poweder in.
i seemt o remember a documentary i saw last year, about some locked up gang drug dealer saying the CIA is in fact in on it. it was in CA. some older detective i guess, talked about projects, one i remember was AMMADAUES,,thiers 2 others. it left the entire city council speechless. ammadaues was the CIA smuggling coc aine in, dealing it out to street pimps for connections, so incase local police closed in, the pimp dealer dude would take the fall, leaving no paper trail to the CIA

You'retalkingabout Mike Ruppert:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

Well I cannot say this to be 100% true, but this isn't a story that sounds over the top.
Once I see more and more violence stop, and drugs being smuggled, then I'll believe that's what they're there for.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ziggy1706

I think the Mexican people have far more to worry about than you in this regard. They actually have American soldiers and intelligence agents walking their streets. Americans do not have Mexican soldiers walking their streets, and they never will.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Obama broke all records last year and gave +1 million foreigners US Citizenship...and most of them were all from??

Mexico has been a cash cow for our ruling elite...Drugs, sex, illegal trade....all under the books. We have 1/3rd of Mexico's working age men working in our country.

They are going to get their North American Union....oops too late. They already got it. Learn to speak Spanish, it's going to be our National Language by 2020. Hence why we don't care we are screwing over England and Europe right now. We won't be an English speaking nation shortly.
edit on 16-11-2010 by Pervius because: oopsie

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Oozii

- Mexican Magazine Proceso reveals the location of a US Military-Intelligence Megaplex in Mexico City.

-Megaplex includes offices for the CIA, FBI, DEA, Defense Intelligence, BATF, Department of Treasury and others.

- U.S. Intelligence Operatives will no longer have to disguise themselves as diplomats.

- Mexico will now have a Military ‘Liaison’ for NORTHCOM.

- U.S. is now in charge of all tactical efforts against the drug war, counter-insurgency, and counter-terrorism in Mexico.

- Obama and Hillary Clinton are credited for the creation of the Office of Bi-lateral Intelligence in Mexico (OBI).

The two governments declared in a joint statement, that in the case of Ciudad Juárez, the program considers the development of “a model for the Mexican Government to collect and analyze tactical intelligence” as well as to “take action against drug trafficking, extortion, kidnapping and other criminal activities.”

Source

So now we move across the border. And Set up shop.

All the big names are there. CIA, FBI, Pentagon, DIA, NRO, NSA.

So whats the reason? The Drug War?

The drug war? No. Drug profiteering? Absolutely. Its no accident that the most drug-war ravaged areas in Mexico house major american corporations such as Coka-cola. Legal channels to pipeline money.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

I'm fairly certain Obama did not give anyone citizenship; that is not the job of the president.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
PROCESO is a political magazine just like the equivalent to politics programs on sundays like 'FACE THE NATION 'etc.....the only difference is that in mexico theres a lot of censorship,the political pulse can be known in the raw only via magazine.or ELSE.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
well now we know why they don't mind mexicans crossing the borders, the U.S. took over Mexico while no one was watching. So I guess the fema camps are reserved not for the illegal aliens but the patriots. Everything wraps up in a neat tyrannical package. USA! USA! USA!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   
The plot thickens....All this admitting things gets me worried they got nothin to loose by letting this be know.
Things have progressed indeed....ts not the fema camps im worried about, its the mass graves.......

top topics

join