It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Barack Obama: We Must Embrace Globalism And The Emerging One World Economy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by kennylee
Obama said and I quote, ""This will keep America on its toes. America is going to have to compete. There is going to be a tug-of-war within the US between those who see globalization as a threat and those who accept we live in a open integrated world, which has challenges and opportunities."

Man .. he sure is a NWO puppet, isn't he. The more he talks, the more it becomes clear.
"America is going to have to compete ... global integrated world"
In Obama-eeeeze that means we'll have job loss and money redistribution out
so the rest of the world can flourish and we will be brought down.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

You are right about him being a NWO puppet. He is the biggest one so far as far as Presidents are concerned, although other s have mentioned it and endorsed it.

In his campaign he said that he wanted to "Spread The Wealth Around" and it seems that he will. I never knew he meant to the whole world. Obama is not going to stop until he causes the collapse of America. I truly believe that is his goal. Right now he is doing a damn good job of doing so.

The way things are, Obama might just be the last president we have...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Boy, it would seem that Obama is merely the mouthpiece for Soros and company. They all spout the same rhetoric, read the same books and study and follow the same ideology.

Where is this nation being led?? Its one hell of a primrose path.... Time for a detour....

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
It is amazing how you show leaders using the words New World Order and yet people still think a one world dictator and currency and eventually the collapse of paper money can never happen and still call you crazy.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Jobeycool

And those are the people that will wake up someday in shock to find out that they were the crazy ones for not seeing what was right in front of them all the time. Sooner or later all the sheeple will wake up...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
We are awake. The MainstreamMedia chooses to overlook Obama's own words in his book. He hates what america and the rest of the western world has done for the past three hundred years. He's trying to level the playing field for the weaker sisters of the world. He's apologized to everyone who will listen. He makes me sick to my stomach. Just like I am not responsible for reparations to the descendants of slaves, america should not be forced to carry the burden of global poverty. It's standard bleeding heart liberal thinking that motivates any idiot that still supports this a**holes policies. Read what this guy has written. He hates america, and I hate him for it.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
Globalisation and competition are at odds with each other.

How can you compete when the wages you are competing with wouldn't buy a loaf of bread in the West?
Funny how they want us working for 3rd world wages and yet keep doing all they can to keep our cost of living as high as possible. It won't work.

And I think they are dreaming if they think people are going to embrace this one world economy.
Most people have seen what has happened to the European Union and if that is a template that is going to be used, it's a total FAIL.

edit on 16-11-2010 by Flighty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I say arrest Obama and try him for treason! How can you have the president of a country say embrace not being American and hand over power to someone else? free trade, gloabl rules of behaviour yes but GIVE IN? I feel something akin to a political lnyching in the air.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Evanescence

You can have all the technology you want, but if you dont feel like youre a human, and can provide for yourself and enjoy your life in your community, what good is it?
It may be a trend, but its not intelligent, healthy, natural or sustainable.
It already has too too many people set up as abandoned islands.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Before the NWO their will be Marshall Law in the U.S...and clearly Obama is selling the NWO idea to Americans. He's trying to disarm the citizens (killing the 2nd amendment) and also trying to create a paramilitary group with citizens...If the citizens are disarm they can't defend themselves an also I believe there would be no 1st amendment without the 2nd.. Soldiers are not require to obey an order if they believe is wrong, so by having a civilian Army you can control the entire population...I just hope that the political system gets over thrown by a new party, or the citizens remove Obama from the chair..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join