It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
Originally posted by bobs_uruncle
reply to post by rectangle
You've got a pretty good point there, in that until the untimely and suspicious death, no one really notices. It is more difficult to discredit than kill, but dicrediting is usually the first option, followed by financial attrition and then death. The PTB like to make you suffer before you go.
Oh yes, on your question...
1987 to 1990
1. Mocambique border between sub1 and sub2, they missed but hit two MI personnel with "stray" bullets, it was part of a planned hit, I was supposed to be there
2. Zimbabwe border about 60km's west of Messina SMG, failed to tell me about the mined roads and snipers in the Limpopo Valley, oops, it was actually intentional (long story, has to do with the lethal electrified fences and a paper I wrote for CI/Armscor/KMG)
3. Johannesburg - Surgery, was given an experimental anesthetic that killed people with blood pressure issues, I have hypotension so I died, was paddled back and just hemorhaged for 10 days, military intelligence really is an oxymoron
4. Brussels, Sabina Airlines - called my MI op/handler in SA from Brussels on the way back to Canada, next morning the plane had to be unloaded and all frieght/luggage rechecked, they found two suitcase bombs using sniffers when luggage boarded the plane without the requisite passengers.
5. During an internal corporate dispute over a $150 million tax a public funds fraud issue involving the government, education sector, brokers, banks, etc. my partners told me that "you never know, one day a van might pull up at your kid's school and they'll just be gone."
6. A little later after my wife offered up a question to one of my partners, she recieved direct death threats.
There's a few for you and yes, all real. Actually, if you can find the Admin Consul (acting Ambassador) for the Canadian Embassy in Pretoria, South Africa in 1990, he can tell you all about the South African bits. Oh wait, no he can't, my files are sealed and I can't even get to them and apparently so is the little f****ker's mouth.
Hope that's enough of them, but I do expect there will be more....
Cheers - Daveedit on 11/15.2010 by bobs_uruncle because: spelling