It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is The Gulf Of Aden Stargate Opening?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by glen200376

Thats true, they couldn't know for sure where the portals would be. If we're willing to give credence to the agency then alot of dots connect, but only time will tell. I just can't understand why they kept deleting the threads, a lot of strange stuff stays on here but not that.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by glen200376
reply to post by the cynic jester

they said it was viral advertising for the tv show 'the event'.

I actually think it was because ATS believed "The Agency" was trying to get unfair website traffic by posting an elaborate hoax and links to their website. However, there was no real way to work out if it was a hoax, but the threads were removed anyway. From what I've read so far, "The Agency" seems like a hoax or counter intelligence group, but this thread makes things more interesting. I don't want to post a link, but if you are interested, Google "portal report the agency".

edit on 16-11-2010 by WhizPhiz because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

"over 300 Naval vessels from friends and foes alike are circled around a deep seabed-embedded StarGate that has activated out over the waters and has visible metallic rings suspended in the sky and which have fully opened up an interdimensional/multidimensional portal"

Over 300 Naval vessels, and not one picture. Erm, I bet these guys will be kicking themselves for forgetting to bring batteries for the cameras. Damn, we'll just have to wait for the next stargate to open.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Stargate? OH C'MON PEOPLE!...seriously I love ATS...but things like this go way too far.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Hi,
If there are all these vessels ringed around this Stargate in the gulf of Aden and there are no pictures. I am at work and don't have access to Google Earth. Surely someone could see this on there. Will have a look later when at home unless someone else has access now.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
There may be something to it... coincidences just don't seem to stop mounting up do they!
We're living in such an interesting time! ...if entities are really starting to come through this 'stargate', then I can't wait to find out what they've have in mind! I love it when the mind fights between thinking of something in a purely science fictional context, and then that principle being dropped into our own reality

Still, it may be a load of BS, or they may be some truth to it, either way I hope we find out soon!

Peace ..v,

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Stargate? Are you talking about the T.V. show? I'm confused. Are we saying there is a real stargate? What does it look like? Where does it go? Who found it? WTF?

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   

I agree. I think we should be aloud to disscuss and debunk the threads our selves without the mods deciding for us.

I some times wonder if this site is set up to get all of us who think out side of the box and could cause some trouble for tptb with our opions into one place to keep an eye on us. But then maybe im just been paranoid.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
They need to make figure eights around the opening.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:08 AM
link   
Dolphins Sing

current.com...

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by ceetee
I find the number of war ships sent to the area in February rather bizarre as you've mentioned already. I hope some of the earthquake experts can diffuse those claims in the original post. I'm also unsure I trust Project Camelot, as David Wilcock is involved with them and I can't take the guy seriously...

Have you listened to the human dolphin interview?

Search for Aeron Macullan.

The guy reminds me soo much of Dan ( Bruse Willis look-a-like) Burish, his mannerism's and how he holds his expressions after a sentence.

worth a watch if you ask me.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   
Wasn't 'Stargate' a movie, and then a quite decent tv show?

i.e, Stargates aren't real. Absolutely no evidence of anything. Threads like these are disappointing.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

keep wondering about the agency stuff too, the most plausible reason I had heard was that it was a joke from 4chan or someone similar. That being said, the original threads never lasted very long but someone would have saved the text and asked why it kept getting deleted...they asked mods but I don't remember the resolution.

"The Agency" nonsense (or truth - pick your poison) is continued on their new site:

I tried to post the URL, but my entire post was immediately blocked by ATS with a message saying it was a scam or phishing operation. ATS must have the website URL on some auto-ban list or something...

FWIW, In the original thread, the "Agency" said that a website would be set-up and an admin password given to whomever went to the site first and claimed it....or something like that. The site does exist but there isn't anything there that's interesting. A couple more failed predictions, etc.

You could probably find it if you googled for it.

Happy hunting.....

edit on 11/16/2010 by Riffrafter because: removed offending URL

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29
Stargate? OH C'MON PEOPLE!...seriously I love ATS...but things like this go way too far.

Seconded! LOL - I followed the link and even on that site a follower/supporter said "This is probably the most hilariously schizophrenic thing ever posted on this site. Keep up the good work." lmao

But that's what I love about ATS - I love stuff like this and that people think so far out of the box.

Earthquake swarm - seismic activity along a fault, possible vlocano undersea, underground nuclear test - or goddamnit - why not a stargate! Fantastic stretch!!!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by ceetee

I also untrust project camelot. The interview they did with Dr Steven Greer was an absolute joke. All they did was disagree with him argue with him and try to make him look stupid, even though they invited him to the interview.

Project Camelot interview wackos who believe all type of # and claim there in contact with alien beings, or the pleadians are comeing to save the world from the bankers and other such nonsense.

I believe the people Steven Greer has got statements from for the disclosure project are genuine, they all have government and military backgrounds and there stories are far more realistic than the wackos on project camelot who sound like there experience was properly caused by 2 much el es dee rather than an abduction.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   
There is another good thread about this here
www.abovetopsecret.com...
It is strange to see so many quakes - something big mat be a brewin alright...
Stargate... ha ha ha - gets me every time!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:43 AM
link   
reply to post by stirling

yes theres a new ocean forming in ethiopa......the african continents are being pulled apart and scientist thought it would be a gradual thing over thousands of years but now thier thinking it could be a sudden thing....if thats the case were in for a bumpy ride.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:48 AM
link   
originally posted by Ceetee-
(February reports) In the Gulf of Aden, off the coast of Yemen, over 300 Naval vessels from friends and foes alike are circled around a deep seabed-embedded StarGate that has activated out over the waters and has visible metallic rings suspended in the sky and which have fully opened up an interdimensional/multidimensional portal through which--the King of Egypt reported to us this AM--large cigar-shaped ships have been transiting. When they come through a stargate they have to momentarily decloak and become visible.

While this is interesting, And all the earthquakes are odd, I was in the gulf of Aden on a ship during that time period and I assure you there were no Stargates floating in the sky.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

Yes, even if I try really really hard, my brain refuses to accept that huge metal rings are suspended in the sky with cloaking alien ships whizzing back and forth.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by fah0436

Originally posted by 12voltz
Were the Yemeni parcel bombs just an excuse to get some personnel and ships in the area.Would they even tell us if there was a stargate? I think we will be kept in dark while they send for Macgyver.

Don't you mean Colonel/General Jack O'Neill?
After all, it is a Stargate, right?

Call SG-1 and Hammond of Texas, and call SG-Atlantis too.

They gotta get the band back together!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join