It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What the heck happened?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
I hope this is the right place to post this "personal experience" story. I'm hopeful some of the ATSers have some insight to this strange happening. I can't seem to dismiss it as just coincidence but am completely befuddled. I've researched and researched to try and find some reference to something (solar storm?) occuring around the July 8. I've found nothing.

I was heading out on a bit of a road trip to help celebrate a family member's milestone birthday--alone. It was going to be about a 15 hour trip (one way) so I rented a car from a reputable car dealer ship as I like to know I'm going to be safe, get good gas milage, etc. etc. when I'm on the road like that.

I arrived at my destination (the pre-booked hotel room) somewhere around midnight, July 8-9. Naturally, I was worn out and slept soundly. The next day (Friday, July 9) was my "play day" as the party wouldn't be until Saturday, July 10. I took off to do some sight-seeing and first pop out of the box, my camera wouldn't work. It was being weird: making whirly noises when I turned it on and taking half a pic before going completely dead. I knew it couldn't be needing charged, but figured it had just decided it was time to show me who's boss and put me in the market for a new camera. Fine timing. I was not a happy camper.

Later, back at the hotel, I had a surprise bout of stomach cramps and diarrhea. I didn't feel bad, just a little tired. I called home and chatted with my man, he said he'd call me later. I had dinner and waited around for my man to call back. He didn't and it didn't appear I was getting a signal on my cell. Go figure, I figured.

In the night, another bout took me to the bathroom. (Just as an aside here: I have a strong overall constitution, am not prone or overly sensitive to illness generally speaking.) I'd already ruled out all the possiblities of anything, if what, I'd ingested as making me queasy.

The next morning fairly early my room phone rang! It was my man: "Are you alright?" he said. "I tried to call you on your cell all evening!" I explained how the cell wasn't getting a signal (yes yes, of course I had charged it--did he think I was stupid?) I told him I was feeling just a smite under the weather--just the nerves of a family gathering and the toll of the long drive, I assured him. He said he'd give me another call in an hour or so after I got showered and before I left out of the hotel for the day's (by now Saturday, the 10th,) activity...

I waited the afore mentioned hour--and waited...no call. Finally I decided to call him because I had to get going, and as already established, my cell phone wasn't working. So I picked up the hotel phone to get an outside line. Nothing. The outside line is deader than a door nail. I tried the hotel switchboard too. Nothing.

Jeesch! Now this was getting really weird.

I gathered up and left but stopped by the front desk and told them about the phone. They told me my man had called in to the hotel switchboard to reach me, but before they could connect him to my room, the hotel phone system went haywire. They were working on it, they assured me, and had a technician on the way.

On my way to the party I stopped in a nearby small village to pick up a bouquet of flowers at a little shop, but when I got back into my little KIA rental car, (which I'd grown quite fond of), it wouldn't start. Dead. Deader than a door nail.

Well, okay, this wasn't going to be my day...I got a jump and dealt with all that good stuff that always only happens when it's raining.

All the younger nephews, nieces and cousins attacked my camera and phone after I told my story; delighted at a chance to compete with each other over which one would be the hero and be able to "fix" my electronics. One of them got my phone to work by taking out the battery and then recharging again and just in general "playing around" like the techno-smart generation does. Same for my camera--they got it to sorta work, but it was never the same again and a few days later it was totally dead again. (In fact, I actually ended up getting a new camera.)

The rest of my trip was uneventful but when I got back home and refueled the car to return it, my bank card screwed up the gas pump--it was a mess. They had to shut down their system and re-boot, that didn't work, so it had to be done manually by the manager (who wasn't there and had to be called in) and then it fluked my bank account by charging the $20.00 for gas over and over and over (Whoa!) until it finally made my bank account bounce. (Didn't even find that out until a day or two later! It did get all straightened out --eventually.)

The final straw--my (home) computer seemed to have gotten a virus or something and was acting very strange.

Now what could this mean? I think it sounds much like some kind of radioactivity may have been going on--with me or my surroundings? And why just me--everything electronic I touched seemed to flow out of sync but nobody else seemed affected.

I'd love to get some ideas of what some of the more scientific minds here can make of this! I'm looking forward to your insights!

Annabanana

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   
the only thing i can think of is....

You're a jinx 'Radioactive Girl'

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:48 AM
link   
My theory is that I have an implant and when I left my home vicinity my trackers freaked and uped the "amps" on me--mayhaps they got a little carried away.

Bananas

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 05:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by annabanana
My theory is that I have an implant and when I left my home vicinity my trackers freaked and uped the "amps" on me--mayhaps they got a little carried away.

Bananas

Who would your trackers be?

ETs ?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by rajaten

Well yes--I would hope so. I mean considering the alternatives...black ops, etc.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by annabanana

I don't really have an explanation for you, I did once witness something similar happen though, and my own thoughts on it. I went to a boarding school as a kid, in my 10th gr. two girls were heading towards the staircase, I was chatting to someone at the time at the staircase, one of the girls were upstairs, while the other was downstairs, both of them were heading towards the other. They weren't friends or anything, I think it had something to do with schoolwork why they were heading towards each other, so they were both thinking about each other at the time, while heading towards each other. It was weird, just as they both, and this also strangely happened at the same time, they both reached the same points at the same time. Ok, so just as the upstairs one, reached the point where she was right underneath the light, and the one downstairs reached the same point at the bottom light, at the same time, both lights exploded, literally exploded.

Now that could be complete coincidence, and that there was a short in the wiring, but if it were the wiring then it would have continuously happened, which it didn't, it only happened that one time. My thoughts? Energy surge. If you take it, that if an energy surge goes through an appliance, then it blows, right? And the earth has this invisible energy field that some believe we can absorb to use to our advantage, then this might explain what happened. Look the two girls were basically standing one right above the other in front of the staircase under the lights at the same time, while simultaneously thinking about each other, and it caused a surge.

Maybe you and your husband trying to get hold of each other, thinking about each other at the same time, caused a surge in energy which knocked out your phone, your camera the hotel's switchboard, the electronics basically. Sounds plausible, can I prove it? Of course not,
I think something similar happens when you can feel there's something wrong with your child, for example. That everything is basically connected to each other through this invisible energy/spiritual field around and in us, and if it's close for example a person close to us, or you're thinking about each other at the same time, you can "feel" it, and then the phone rings and it's your friend that you were just thinking about, that you haven't spoken to in a while, because she/he was just thinking about you

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
to me it sounds like some type of psychic phenomenon that made everything electronic wacky. i cant keep a television in my room ive gone though 5 now in the past 3 years because they get all wacky start turning on and off by itself then after a month or so the buttons stop working right and all of them will only turn it on or off. after awhile they just stop working so i got fed up with tvs in the room cuz i even had an electrician come in and there was nothing wrong just the tv. i also dont keep a cell phone anymore because after like a week of having it the battery drains out and i have to buy a new battery which never used to happen but has for the past two years now. i also on rare occasion have had street lamps turn off when ive walked by them like 3 or for in a row. ive never really had an idea why any of this happens but i just figure i might have something to do with the human bodies electromagnetism or some weird psychic thing who knows. but i know how you feel it sucks

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Fenix777

yeah ive had that happen to me with exploding lights at least a dozen times now in various places scares the pants off me everytime

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by subliminalsubconcious

Yes, it's like a sort of a psychic-earth-electro-magnetic-surge ... "thing" lol
Maybe the OPer is coming into some gifts
Maybe so are you, unless you've already discovered them? If you guys are ... I'll be totally green with envy
Who knows how these things work, right?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Hello Annabanana. Question for you, did that incident have any negative
repercussions between you and your man? (Jealousy, distrust etc,.)?
Just wondering.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:13 PM
link   

not so much a gift but more like an annoyance itd be cool if there was an ability or something to gain from it but pretty much stuff stops working right or breaks and kinda drives me bonkers. if it was controllable ide have way too much fun with it. and i assume its not a consant thing probably just certain days or whatever but hey you never know.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
I have nothing for you personally. I don't know what it is. I suppose the only thing I could ask was have you ever had a NDE? (Near Death Experience)

There's apparently a correlation between electrical strangeness and NDE's. One could probably even draw it over to OBE's as well, rather then just limit it to NDE's.

My father had a situation where he had a very adverse reaction to a anesthesia at a dentist office and woke up with one of the dentists assistants slapping his face and calling his name while the others had gone to summon help. Apparently he had gone under for far to long and his vitals had seriously taken a dive.

Since then, he's got a weird habit of turning out street lights near him. Not all the time mind you, but enough to make it noticeable.

I actually wonder if it can be passed on as well. Because I also seem to put out lights too. Thankfully I don't seem to have a adverse effect on computers, because I do love my computers. But one of my nieces also seems to have a weird field as well. She can keep a simple cell phone charged pretty much for as long as she likes simply by wearing it in her shirt pocket. Doesn't seem to work with newer ones, but the old ones, it was uncanny.

She also drains watch batteries.

And as near as I know, neither she nor I have ever had any NDE's or OBE's as well.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Wow, I just U2U'd you and my internet messed up and when it came back the ATS website was all weird.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightofLiberty

Wow, I just U2U'd you and my internet messed up and when it came back the ATS website was all weird.

Ha-ha-ha! I can't stop laughing-- you are too funny! Seriously, I don't think I'm contagious.

A

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Fenix--that is an interesting story about your experience on the stairs. I know there are some weird things that happen and interfere with electricity/current all the time. Certain people can't wear watches, etc. There are people who have even had "accidents" such as exploding or catching fire. I'm sure your hypothesis about the energy accumulating at that union point on the stairs making the bulbs explode--very plausible IMO, but I'm not a scientist or engineer.

In my case, I don't think "my event" had anything to do with my man's energy and mine coming together, although that would be a preferable explanation --so to speak. My feeling is still that I must have driven through some radio active area, touched something...maybe I was in proximity to someone who is taking radioactive medications--I've tried to think of everything. I would dismiss that idea if it weren't for the slight sickness I had come upon which makes me think it wasn't just me; another substance was involved.

A.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D

Hello Annabanana. Question for you, did that incident have any negative
repercussions between you and your man? (Jealousy, distrust etc,.)?
Just wondering.

Mr. D.: Nah...we're beyond anything like that.

Anna

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fenix777

Yes, it's like a sort of a psychic-earth-electro-magnetic-surge ... "thing" lol
Maybe the OPer is coming into some gifts
Maybe so are you, unless you've already discovered them? If you guys are ... I'll be totally green with envy
Who knows how these things work, right?

Now that would be just too cool, Subliminal! I'll keep ya all posted if things start falling from the sky at me! And since it hasn't happened yet I'll wager the adds against it!

Anna

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

It has to do with your will and how you think and project your energies basically. For example when i get really pissed my cell phone drains faster, my internet connection won't work, and electronic things tend to go bad, when i am happy everything goes well. It's all in the mind, and I don't think it has anything to do with ET's. Our minds are more powerful than we think. I can will myself not to get sick, I've gotten sick once this year because I said I am not going to get sick, and I have yet to get sick. I have willed myself to get better, to have a more positive attitude, and it has worked. About my job situation I don't want a healthcare job or retail, if I go on interviews for those I don't get the job. It's all in the mind!!

As far as cellphones go well it could be that you both wanted to talk to each other, and something didn't want you to, or it just could have been the range. Trust me I have driven in my car before to get range so i could talk to my husband. About the virus on the computer, well quit putting them on your computer, update your computer regularly, and no more yucky sites, and never install anything unless it's been virus scanned, that's how all virus's get past people. They install something thinking it's safe and there you go virus. Trust me I have helped my husband clean them up, not fun and a pain in the ass.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

I'm glad I'm not alone in having such happenings! Mine "situation" has straightened itself out--I just went through a very brief time with the phenomenon, I can't imagine living with it all the time. That would be more than frustrating! Are you carrying an extra "ion" in your blood stream? I once dated a blacksmith--he had become very "iron-ized" after years in his trade, you could feel, taste and smell the iron-overload in his body.

Anna

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Vaykun

What about people who have already died for a few minutes and then came back? I died before I was born, my Mom had a Cesarean section, both of our hearts stopped for a few minutes at the same time, they almost lost both of us. They wheeled her in prepped her and pulled me out, in fact my Mom said that evening was a blurr. Since then my Mom said she saw more ghosts and could sense than she could before, and I was born with empathy, and the ability to sense and see spirits, plus I am a little psychic, if I am connected to you, I can usually say what you're going to say. My husband has huge energy waves if he is pissed, i almost feel like I am suffocating, and sometimes I a unable to breath. When he is happy I feel uplifted and excited. Same thing with my kids. I can also sense when I have been around a negative person, or a "evil" person, those people I do not like at all. I know when someone has died as i can hear voices, like either my name being called or whispers. no I don't hear the all the time, just with people I have known and connected with.

For example when my Grandfather killed himself, my Mom and I were at my parent's friend's house, and at the same my Mom said she heard her name being called and I heard my name being called, and it sounded like we both said our names. We thought that was odd. That early morning my Mom got the call that he died. Since then I have heard 3 more times and with each, my two Grandfather's (I had a step-grandfather) and my Grandmother both passed away.

So what do you think?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join