It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone ever seen (or heard of) Blue Extraterrestrials?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

Iv'e never seen a blue alien in the flesh... Only in dreams...

I wrote about it in reply to another post...(which I will copy paste to here.)

I actually had a couple of dreams recently...around July/August 2010...
The first one was a visually recounted space ship crash by a small blue girl with big eyes and a large cranium that sort of grew backward in a cone shape.
She said they had crashed into the side of a mountain out in the desert, and she had died, and was now stuck in ghost form on earth...
The second dream was maybe a month or so later and involved a small blue guy, in a dark blue, one piece jumpsuit with big eyes...although his large head was a little differently shaped. Anyway, he appeared in my dream, floating near the cieling of my bedroom, and said.."It will happen around the end of August or the begining of September.", and then pointed at the cieling next to him, which parted to show the sky above.
In the sky a silver saucer shows up, and is being harrassed by colord lights. It then spots me and shoots some kind of wave/beam at me.
I felt like I was being rapidly vibrated and electricuted at the same time.....then I wake up.

I told a few people my dream, and then a couple weeks later this shadow being, (about 4 feet tall I might add), appeares in our house....about 2 feet from me..
It didnt freak me out at the moment...I couldn' figure out what it was at first, until it moved and sank into the floor.
That's when we decided to be out of town for the beginning of September.

Nothing happened, and half of me is having trouble understanding what this is all about. The dream didnt say what year, but...well I guess I assumed it was 2010....anyway..
I really don't know what to think of the dreams...half of me says they are just dreams...and mean nothing.

They were hypnogogic; meaning the kind you have just before you awake...and were very real...

Most of my dreams, when I dream, are disjointed mish-mosh types that I seldom remember much of ....but these two were very clear and I remember them completely...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Khurzon

Thank you for sharing that.

If you choose to believe in the scientific's explanation of hypnogogic trance delusion, that's fine.
But what does your own personal intuition tell you?

Just one question, their eyes. Were they black as in my drawing?

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:41 AM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

They both had large blue eyes with outer white, but the iris and pupils were much larger than ours.
The girls eyes were more almond shaped, and swept back, where as the mans eyes were more round.
(which, now that I think about it, fits with the shape of each entities head. His was more rounded with a clear division between right and left lobes, while her cranium was more of a contoured sweep back, in a conical shape.)

Could the dark eyes you saw be a protective covering?

(on a side note: I did not see the girls hands, and I did not pay close attention to the mans hand when he pointed, so I don't know if they were fingers or other.
He did not have hair... She did, although it was very thin and whispy and whitish in color.)

As for the reference to the dream state, it was meant as a word or reference point for conveying what stage of sleep I was in.
A scientific interpretation of the mind state, was not intended.
However, if I were to try to do so, I would say that it is, to me, the state of mind where we are most likely to recieve telepathic/dream communications from others....and actually "get it"..
Well...for me, anyway...since, by my own standards, I think I have a pretty noisy mind...

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Khurzon

Very interesting. Thanks for the info.

Could the dark eyes you saw be a protective covering?

It didn't seem to me like that. I'm still thinking a lot about it...

As for the reference to the dream state, it was meant as a word or reference point for conveying what stage of sleep I was in. A scientific interpretation of the mind state, was not intended. However, if I were to try to do so, I would say that it is, to me, the state of mind where we are most likely to recieve telepathic/dream communications from others....and actually "get it"..

Alright. Glad you clarified that.

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:48 AM
link   
Does any of this info resonate with you? I believe both channelings are connected with the Sirius system.

Galactic Federation Channeling

Salusa - Sirius

edit on 20-11-2010 by redzi0n because: embed videos

posted on Nov, 20 2010 @ 12:52 AM
link   

edit on 20-11-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
I have seen the blue aliens, close up a few times, in the past few years. The ones I am familiar with glow from the inside out...their energy is a very pure high vibration. There is a feel of love, compassion and euphoria from their energy. These encounters were when I was wide awake.

posted on Dec, 13 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
For anyone interested in the 'blue alien' subject I have just finished uploading the account of my first experience with them as the next istallment to my serialized ebook 'The Atlantean Analysis' (including my original sketches made directly after the event - which I apologize for in advance because I am not an artist
) ... you might find it of interest.

theatlanteananalysis.webeden.co.uk...

Enjoy. Woody
edit on 13-12-2010 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 25 2016 @ 02:00 AM
link   
I've seen a blue and have had a 9 hour conversation with him

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join