It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA smoking gun clear photo of structures on moon(direct link from their server)

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by alphaMegas
reply to post by The Shrike

been trying to do that mate but im no savvy to these gadgets so bear with it please. as for the wasted time , hope to give you your payback soon.
also my point is, i know you guys have better gadgets than i do, you can really go and dig deeper on the images i got for its on google apps.
maybe i have to upgrade my pc now.
edit on 23-11-2010 by alphaMegas because: (no reason given)

It's not really about gadgets or software or anything. It's really about finding an image that has something that couldn't be part of the lunar surface. But you would be banging your head against a wall because there are no high resolution images that will show something not natural. I don't claim that NASA erases or changes images to hide something they don't want the public to see. If they had images that show what everyone wants to see, chances are that NASA would not release such an image so the search is fruitless.

There are thousands of high resolution images and you notice that no one has used one of these to show alien structures. They always pick on photos that are of low resolution and then they blow up the photos beyond use, overpixelation, etc. I've been looking at NASA photos since the early 1980s and I've never seen anything out of the ordinary except for a few instances where I knew that whatever I was seeing wouldn't stand up to scrutiny so I didn't fool myself. But there are a lot of individuals who are fooling themselves and they look for company and they find it particularly here at the ATS Aliens & UFOs forum.

BTW, I have a simple pc that's more than adequate for almost everything I'm going to encounter: 160 gig hard drive; WinXP Professional, Intel Pentium D, Dual Core 3.4 GHz, and the usual INs and OUTs. And a superb ViewSonic 19" 4:3 LCD monitor. Nothing fancy.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by The Shrike

Fair nuff...and i think thats the beef, the reason why ATS & UFO forum thrive..
But to be honest, im happy with what i discover and find, but its also gratifying if we kind of share them, right mate?
as nasa not releasing what they dont want us to see, i doubt if they even have a say in all of that."just doubt".

i really think its time for us to go up into a higher level of tackling this "ufo phenomena",'anomalies".
we've been wallowing in this mire for the good part of this 21st century. I think we've all been dragged by design.
to keep us drooling everytime a report of something unidentifiable comes up and let us squabble and fight on the crumbs and morsels...in a vicious cycle...

how?

have you been in front of a wall,so close that what you can see is just the sheer wall?
or in the middle of a corn field groping your way out?
we just have to find a higher level to see the whole field so we can find our way out.
and i think here's where ats and forums like this will help.
edit on 24-11-2010 by alphaMegas because: addl info

edit on 24-11-2010 by alphaMegas because: typo

posted on Nov, 26 2010 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by spiritualzombie
reply to post by 7anked

Here's another photo of that strange cork screw feature... It shows up in a few of the photos... They seem to always lead into what looks like a mound of rocks. Anyone know what that is?

Here's another

And another:

edit on 15-11-2010 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

Looks like an antenna boom?

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I think NASA has just found where the Gremlins live. There are noticable structures in the photo by the link provided. They show intellegent shape to me.

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join