It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

liberals= the end of the usa nothing we can do

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by blacman2k6
...every time i have this dream i wake up sweating with my heart beating like nuts i cant keep this to my self anymore its been happening for two years now i would have this dream six may be ten times a month...

This is not meant as an insult, but I wonder if you have considered the fact that the onset of your apocalyptic dreams happened just shortly after the corporate media launched its fear-inducing news campaigns throughout the U.S.
People who lived during the the Atomic Era, were plagued by the same kind of dreams that you have described, because they were constantly being reminded about how "the Bomb" could drop and kill everyone at any moment. They suppressed their fears while they were awake, so their fears haunted them in their sleep.

I'm not saying your dreams aren't what your think they are, because they could very well be. This was just the thought that came to mind when I was reading your posts.

Originally posted by Jamuhn
Well, I think the Illuminati (or The City, Rothschilds, Knights Templar, whatever else) is behind both parties. Clinton has started this policing the world thing backed by Bush's pre-emptive strikes. Legislation like the Patriot Act is in place for when something does go down...I don't think its Democrats or Republicans, they are both working together towards a similar cause. Presidencies flow so well with each other these days despite the "Party affiliations."

I think this is exactly the case. I imagine the Rep./Dem. relationship to follow along something like this: a republican makes the snowball; a democrat gives it a push and gets the ball rolling; a republican increases the rate of speed and growth of the snowball; a democrat steps in to ensure that it stays on course and gains in destructive energy; and so on and so forth until, inevitably, a snowball the size of the Pluto will drop on & totally destroy the U.S., along with most of the rest of the world.

Republican and Democrat politicians are just two different sides of the same coin. They are separated into two different parties, so that the hard-headed people supporting either side, will focus their attention on discrediting each other. If the politicians can keep the public blinded by party lines, then they won't have to worry about voters realizing that they are being manipulated, and that ALL the politicians, are really working towards the same ends.

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by blacman2k6
those of you who had dreams of nukes raining down on america: ive been having them too. i had dreams of russians and chinese nuking our cities, pushing troops through canada and mexico

Actually, I had a dream 6 months after 9/11 about a dirty bomb exploding and a big black cloud of radiation was coming down and I was trying to escape it by driving as fast as possible away from it.

In addition, I have had a 'vision' of Russian and Chinese guys in a room shaking hands over some agreement. (Military?) and I have 'seen' Russia coming into North America via Canada and China moving up from Mexican waters... so yikes...

It's indeed hard to imagine such things are possible - but who would ever have thought in their wildest dreams that events of 9/11 would take place?

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I wish something can be done against china and russia , i know its not going to happen becuase our leaders are covering for them and they are making it easy for them to harm us

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 06:02 AM
link   
I have dreams of a huge alien ship crashing on Earth called the SDF1, then a famous Veritech pilot by the name of Rick Hunter will lead us into victory of the aliens callled the Zentradi. ooooooooooooooooooooooh

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 04:30 PM
link   
^ i don't feel like saving the world this time around, i'd just rather stick to minmei and a bottle of the bubbly

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Actually, I kind of think of it like this. I have a right hand, and I have a left hand, but the both take their orders from the same brain. While our technology was being shuffled off to china, and bin laden and freinds were issuing their religious decrees, well, most of Americans hardly noticed. Our media had us all entranced with Monica. Ya, a good x-rated story, sure to get the masses attention....simple diversion at it's best. Well, who kept pressing the Monica story? The republicans, of course. Seems to me, they were working together. And, who is spending billions rebuilding Iraq while shafting the states with the economic burder of homeland security. who is sending a massive armada of ships to china? who has our National Guard, our Reserves, and alot of our military fighting a war that probably wasn't necessary? All this weakens our defense at home, and no democrat is responsible.
A better place to see this in action would be on the economic front. The democrats keep creating more and more social programs to help "the poor and disadvantage". While the republicans promote their "trickle down" economics, give the more wealthy outrageous tax cuts and encourage our jobs to be sent overseas. The overall effect of this is that companies no longer have to worry about paying living wages to most of their employees. Many times, they don't even pay enough to provide the childcare for that single mom while she works, the taxpayer does. It has been estimated that 70% of the lower level employees of WalMart are recieving are recieving aid from these social programs. ( www.counterpunch.org... )
As are many of the employees of other companies. It is the democratic social programs that enable the companies to dish out the high salaries and bonuses, the stock dividends, and report the high profits that fuel the stock market. All the while, masking the number who are, or would be, living in proverty if these services weren't being provided.
So, we now have a government, and a society who feels they should be interferring on how we eat, live our lives, since hey, they are paying for our healthcare, they should have a say in our lives....We are giving away our freedom...for the high wages, cheap products, profitable stock investments, and of course, the right to have a free ride. But, none of it would be possible if the democrats didn't act the way they do, and the republicans the way they do...there is a method to their madness.
I have had dreams about the troops from other countries, going from house to house, searching. Most of mine came in late 60's early 70's. In one, I was hiding under a table with someone else. In the late 80's I was talking with my friend about our dreams, and we both began describing this dream. Then she realized, I was the one hiding under the table with her. Freaky, yes...I believe some of my dreams....it was too weird.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lysergic
getting rid of our nukes? Where you'd get that hogwash? We are increasing our nuclear stockpile. I say yer FOS

[edit on 30-6-2004 by Lysergic]

and i say your FOS. do you know how many ICBMs we have? we have 523 ICBM's with one warhead a pice. and that number is getting smaller.

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 08:48 PM
link   
If, by ending the USA, you are referring to no more global tyranny and bullying, well what is wrong with that? But I would say it is the current administration and radical rights who will bring about the end of our country, and possibly the world, if we continue on our current path. Our country meddles in too many affairs that don't concern us. It is not going forgotten, and in some years we could end up in another world war if we keep, in general, pissing off the rest of the world.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join