It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO,probably cgi, but worth a look

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Im guessing you will all say cgi. I think the guy is pretty calm considering. Still worth a look even if its a good one to teach just how good cgi can be I guess. Not much info on it either from the poster. Probably another clue. I did check his page though and he doesnt seem to post a lot of this type of stuff, so who knows.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   
Yea I agree, the person is too calm to witness such a thing, imo. I call cgi, but it is cool how he got the image to blur and then focus.

spec

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Not hard to do. Among many ways, all you need to do is import a basic ufo disc model into AfterFX and blend layers. If it were real it would be amazing..but it's not lol.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Yep I think of cgi to, Looks cool .. Multiple sightings of the same sighting seen from different places. those are interesting... I think

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by speculativeoptimist

Yeah a bogus, seen one of the light ships with my own eyes, blink and I would have missed it, others saw the trail end as I pointed it out, was in zakinthos, greek island

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Funny usually the cgi ones, the person tries to feign panic. They did do a good job with it. Be odd though if we just blew this off and he really did catch something.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   

why you think we will say CGI?

its obviously a plane.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:28 PM
link   

I really like to keep an open mind but three things:

* It sounds like he's walking on a floor (hence, probably indoors and CGI-ng this to death)
* It's very odd yet coincidental, he was able to capture a lamp post (so to judge distance/height)
* He says nothing during the entire filming? Really? Have we become THAT used to UFOs that we're without emotions?

But what do I know? I'm just a Human Alien floatin' about.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   
It looks fake if you ask me, there is nothing real looking about it....at all.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Myendica

why you think we will say CGI?

its obviously a plane.

Brilliant

It's still early. Wait til the rest show up. This WILL become a plane before midnight (sadly)

But very funny Myendica (you WERE joking, right?)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Now we have digital cameras and computers,we have killed off a lot of sightings.If it looks to real it has to be faked,if the footage is blurry or shakey,it must be an attempt to make it look real and if the one filming doesnt show the right emotions its fake.How many real sightings are now in the bin?There is no point to it anymore and unless you see it with your own eyes it just didnt happen.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
Let me be clear, I was pretty sure it was cgi. I thought the plane comment was hysterical.
I wonder when it might be a flare, lantern, or golden knight.

Just thought it would be good for the newbies to see really.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

correct. though I like how you broke it down

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I really want to believe that this footage is real. But i presume is Digital manipulated. The reasons to claim that based on some observations watching the video only 1 time.

1. The U.F.O appears and disappears on the same spot. It moves neither left or right or any other kind of movement, when it appears. Only when it disappears, it appears on other nearby spot. But the camera is always there when it appears.
2. You can clearly hear, that Buses or Trucks keep coming and go. That leads to the conclusion that other people will have seen that U.F.O, any many other videos or photos would have shown up.
3. You are hearing clearly Footsteps on a wooden floor, as you can hear it inside doors, but from the video it seems that the footage were taken outside.
4. Normally if you see an U.F.O so clear and apparently in relative low altitude, you would at least show some kind of emotion. On the Video there is clearly no evidence at all, of any kind of emotion.(For example WTF is that.)

5. We have no original source, of that footage.We have only the youtube version of it.

Sadly i presume that, that footage is Hoax.

edit on 14-11-2010 by Seed76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

It's obviously the real deal! Only REAL alien space ships play peek-a-boo. Why else would they travel soooooo far?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
It emerges from a completely flat cloud that is 100% concealing the rest of the disk.

It looks like someone's CGI homework.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by EsSeeEye

Yeah; seriously, you can really notice the mask layer he used to hide the object in the cloud (it makes a perfectly straight line).

Also, the chromatic aberration of the object doesn't match the one present in the lamp post. This lasts is green to the left, while you can see the objects is red to the left.
edit on 14-11-2010 by Spinotoror because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by l3363
It looks fake if you ask me, there is nothing real looking about it....at all.

Hmm interesting point..

But I do have to ask..

How would you all recognize one that was real? What basis would you use as comparison?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:12 PM
link   
My motto is that if its too good to be true its probably fake. I thought that it did not look organic going in and out of the clouds. I think its a crappy attempt at cgi myself.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:28 PM
link   
this vid is comical, is it supposed to look like it bobbing in and out of the cloud? i hope his next attemp is better.
i dont understand how people fall for stuff like this.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join