It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Object near the Sun (11/14/2010)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Khaaaaaan!!
It looks like a diamond right? or like two pyramids with their bases together?............a diamond?

Also like the latest video fads showing CGI diamond UFO's over china, and russia? This is just getting too weird.

edit on 14-11-2010 by Khaaaaaan!! because: game over

Yeah its getting freaky, because it looks just like my daughters birth mark on her back side, for that matter it looks like a mole on a lady I have seen around town lately. Its smack dab right in the middle of her chin, Maybe it was an alien mole. Dear God, we are being invaded by moles from space. Birth marks from space as well.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Terviseks

have u guys ever seen these vids on youtube of ufo's near the sun

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Portugoal

Maybe it's a missile

I have no idea what that could be. What do you think it is?

Come on guys, WTF, that is so obviously a plane contrail, you tin foilers really need to slot in some memory. Reality is reality and no matter how many times you claim DOOM it is just another normal occurrence of something mundane. Planet X, Mothership LOL oh please.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:59 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:09 PM
link   

The object on the left seems to have been erased and doesn't have the same shape on each frame.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Guys...The SDO is a space observatory for god sake...how could you think its swamp gas,contrails and...Missiles... plus,the same object would have been observed all over the world thru a simple solar telescope or a reflector telescope with a solar filter on it... its just a CCD glitch...
edit on 14-11-2010 by jpsdasnake because: big "4" at the beginning of the post,script error?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by jpsdasnake

Someone does not know sarcasm.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Did everybody get their debunking jokes out of the way? Its funny the first time, but after that, nahhh, not really funny. Anyways, back on topic. I cant get the video to load!! Did anyone download it? Or can anyone upload some more stills from the video?

**ETA - I finally got it to upload. Weird. It definately looks like its actually something there versus a camera artifact or something else. I could definately be wrong. I have no idea how the camera/scope works they are using. Hopefully we can get our resident experts on this one cause I have no clue what this is?

edit on 14/11/10 by ziggyproductions05 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   
the strange object isn't near the sun... it is the sun...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Mod Note

A little bit of joking is OK, but the mocking and ridicule has gotten out of hand. From this point forward please only post if it contributes to the thread.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Wouldn't that object be somewhat bigger than earth?

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Looks like it. But I don't think it's really there. I mean, near the middle of the video, there's a solar burst happening right where the object is. How could something survive to such hot temperature...

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Hi, everyone
its a nice find, but i guess there is something wrong with the camera...
check this snapshot I've made:
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6ae8408b15d5.jpg[/atsimg]
files.abovetopsecret.com...
The Sun is out of focus but this "mother-ship" is still there...

edit on 14-11-2010 by iasenko because: better image link added

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by OleMB

Extremelly bigger,about 1.000 times the sise of earth

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jpsdasnake

No, you can't simply look at this with a telescope with a solar filter attached.

It's an X-Ray telescope, the images you see can *only* be seen just as they are in these images, using an X-Ray telescope. The anomaly appears as it does here now, only to devices equipped to detect and process X-Rays...it's not showing up in normal images or images captured using the visual spectrum apparently.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by spikey

so an abject that does not appear on visible spectre...only on x-ray...its a CCD glitch...

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join