It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NY Times: Nazis Were Given 'Safe Haven' in U.S., Report Says

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

An elitists coup de tat is happening... where old money is being replaced by new money... all of it blood money... but the blood of slavery, resources and religion are being replaced by drugs, technology and debt.... all of it funded through war and weapon's sales

Exactly my thinking man, you just beat to the punch. Out with the old and in with the new. Both WW were started and done because of money... The elitists wanted more and everyone payed with blood.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Yeah maybe they settled in Colorado.
And this is my second line

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
As someone else mentioned, everyone who was directly involved is probably now dead.

This serves two purposes

1) No inquiries, at least none that will be able to accomplish anything (literally, dead ends)

The government can come clean now because they have nothing to lose really. There is no one who can stand in front of congress and admit direct knowledge or involvement with this program Even more importantly though, there is no one to blow the whistle on any program that may have spawned from it

It gets swept under the rug as a past mistake, oops, sorry all.

2) Distraction. The media will run in circles but not actually accomplish anything.

Although this has been an open secret for years, try talking to people about it outside ATS. We may know all about this, but the masses don't.

This will be news to large numbers of people.

edit on 14-11-2010 by [davinci] because: Content

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
The article documents the steps taken by the Justice Department to conceal this report. I'm really wondering why they would release it? And, I'm wondering - why now? I wonder what benefit they gain from doing so, right now? Is it simply just been long enough OR is the fact that Israeli sympathies are at an all-time low with the American people and a reminder of the holocaust is needed?

There's word that a huge Whitehouse scandal about to break - so perhaps this release is timed so that it gets lost amidst the coming scandal? Or, perhaps there's a fight back going on - releasing this, and then the alleged scandal about to break? Obviously I would prefer the latter, but I suspect the former!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
The extent of the horror that was visited on the people of Both the US and Canada as a result of bringing these nazi war criminals may never be truely understood.....
It is these people who were the inspiration and overseers of the MK program.
Many innocent people were casually killed in order to program assassins.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Hitler was the grandson of a Rothschild.
All the higher ups are basically on same team.
so when their game of ww2 was over, they were allowed to come here.

war is a racket. its all war profiteering.
the rothschilds played BOTH sides of the war so they could reap in trillions.
rockfeller sold oil to germany during the entire war. hmmm. lets see, no oil, how does hitler fly his planes or move his troops? yet rockefeller was allowed to keep selling that oil?

its so sad, 100 million people died so the rothschilds, warburgs, rockefellers, etc could make money.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mdv2
Could you explain what exactly is new about this?

Originally posted by gravitational
I fail to see how this is a big Scoop.

Originally posted by spoonbender
Great OP.... but this is not really anything New... this is like conspiracy 101 stuff.

See my post above yours:

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
I agree. Not because of the news itself (ATS has been aware of this for a long time), but because it has never been stated so bluntly by the MSM.. Many, many mainstream readers will now be aware.

Confirmation that conspiracy theorists are not always crazy!
edit on 14/11/2010 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I wonder what the general public in america think of that, seeing as how most will never even of heard of it?

60 years too late, but at least some of those old folks that where in ww2 can see what sort of rubbish they where fighting for. Those peopel must wonder why they where even there, with the world the way it is today.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
The extent of the horror that was visited on the people of Both the US and Canada as a result of bringing these nazi war criminals may never be truely understood.....

Remember it is all countries that america is in.

Mk ultra is just a softcore version of mind control. The real stuff was electronic that was never talked about.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
With everything ive learned over reading the conspiracy theories on here the past 2 months, i really am not that shocked by this story... i saw it on fox news earlier and headed over here to see if anyone had posted it yet... pretty wild

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowScholar

This could also be a preamble to exposing the Vatican's involvement in the Nazi escape. That would be the logical next step in terms of exposing what happened.

Yes, those are all dead, but the legacy is still there, and the public is also being made aware that they were terribly betrayed. It all helps people to look beyond the facade and start joining the dots.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

If you follow the story behind the end of World War II, the United States and Russia raced into Germany to grab scientists and technologies. After they brought the Nazi scientists and technologies to the United States, the US government started to work on stealth technology, flying saucers, advanced radar, the laser, and other black-ops aircraft. The Cold War begins with Russia.

Even though the evidence is in black and white, majority of the people who believe in aliens will not accept history.

UFOs up until the 90s = American and Russia black-ops aircraft.
UFOs in the new millennium = American, Russia, and China black-ops aircraft.

All brought to you by the ingenuity behind Nazi Germany during the end of World War II.

Why China? During the last ten years, they have been sneaking those secrets out of the US. Same technologies as those given to us by the Nazis, but with an American slant to the technological revolution. Next Cold War has quietly started.

Talk about a domino affect. Its was not a big secret. Everyone knew this was happening.

edit on 14-11-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Wolfenz

Did you happen to notice that World War II ended in 1945 (time when the Nazi scientists and technologies were brought to the US: 1939-1945), and then the Roswell crash occurred in 1947? Hehehe... Talk about a coincidence.

Go Nazi-inspired-American-made UFOs!

edit on 14-11-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Everybody knew the US did it. Hell look at Brazil and other South American countries as well. We got a lot of technology out of the Nazi's and I am sure that the US turned and looked the other way to get this technology as well as the scientists behind it.

As to the OP it is nice to see the MSM finally admit to it.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Old news. This simply confirms what we all knew all along, that top Nazis were given sanctuary in the USA.

The US Government also glossed over many leading US businessmen and industrialists (such as Prescott Bush and JD Rockefeller) that were obvious Nazi supporters and sympathisers, and who should have been hung as traitors.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
Old news. This simply confirms what we all knew all along, that top Nazis were given sanctuary in the USA.

The US Government also glossed over many leading US businessmen and industrialists (such as Prescott Bush and JD Rockefeller) that were obvious Nazi supporters and sympathisers, and who should have been hung as traitors.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
If you don't know this stuff then you are way behind in the conspiracy world but I guess some people have to start somewhere.Kudos

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

I don't know of any Nazi scientists being brought over that early. They may have been German but not Nazis like at the end of the war. Maybe they ment German scientists and physicists like Albert Einstein and others who fled Germany. Otherwise Project Lusty and Overcast did not start that early and Operation Paperclip itself did not begin until the sumer of 1945. There were special groups looking for Hitler's atomic weapon scientists but that did not happen until later in the war. The German exploitation by the U.S. did not happen until after D-Day because we had no military foothold in Europe. How could the U.S. get these scientists so early if we can not even get to where they are? They brought thousands of Nazi scientists into the country in 1946 before then they had only brought in smaller amounts of individuals.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
For the NY Times to release this info must be part of a larger agenda. Don't forget to watch the left hand while the right hand is releasing this report.

As R noted... while we were watching a missile being fired off the coats of L.A., they extended the Afghan war another 2 years.
edit on 14-11-2010 by Anonymous Avatar because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join