It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Alien Interview

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
S & F! I've read it before, but you made me read it again. This time a lot of it resonated with me. "Ghetto" planet, prison planet, do you doubt that? We have to escape this place! "Dominion" sounds rather tyrannical and I am sure they have a hidden agenda which probably is tyrannical. They kind of sound like the BORG. I am sick of this game. It is boring me. I am opting to create a hippy universe. Who is with me on this one? Peace, love & everyday's like Woodstock. Far out, man. Can you dig it?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

Much of the document makes sense. And what doesn't make sense is because it is so alien to us, I would think. Our belief system on Earth is so deep rooted, how can we even say it's true or not?

The question is, who would spend so much time on that document for nothing?? I do believe much of the information is true. You guys say 'fiction'? There is no 'fiction' in this universe, only things that cannot be accomplished on this planet at this present time.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUMBLEONE
S & F! I've read it before, but you made me read it again. This time a lot of it resonated with me. "Ghetto" planet, prison planet, do you doubt that? We have to escape this place! "Dominion" sounds rather tyrannical and I am sure they have a hidden agenda which probably is tyrannical. They kind of sound like the BORG. I am sick of this game. It is boring me. I am opting to create a hippy universe. Who is with me on this one? Peace, love & everyday's like Woodstock. Far out, man. Can you dig it?

I can dig it.

Sounds perfect to me.

Let's make it happen!

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soulshock

Much of the document makes sense. And what doesn't make sense is because it is so alien to us
, I would think. Our belief system on Earth is so deep rooted, how can we even say it's true or not?

This is one of the tricks the writer of the pdf and other such documents use, its more or less a way of saying you cant say im wrong because you dont understand it and until you do your wrong. Its a way of basically stating that unless you believe it you are wrong. Its like a person claiming to communicate with ethereal beings, you can only take their word for it but they demand that you believe them, and if you dont or demand concrete proof they say your unwilling or unable to understand.

Little of the document makes any sense, it bandys around giant numbers to impress (why would a civilization thats trillions of years old be so technologically backward and not literal gods as we think of them, wait thats right we cant understand their motives, even though their motives sound like something your average human would do... how very alien of them), the entire document contradicts itself and has something for everyone in it. These beings indicate how they are enlightened yet they conduct themselves anything but and admit to it, not so smart are they.

The question is, who would spend so much time on that document for nothing?? I do believe much of the information is true. You guys say 'fiction'? There is no 'fiction' in this universe, only things that cannot be accomplished on this planet at this present time.

Alot of people actually, it could simply be an excersise in creative writing, in one of your posts you say its either a work comparable to Clarke and Asimov or the most important document on the planet... To me its neither, personally I find that a slight insult to Clarke and Asimov, have you ever read any of their work?.. its not comparable in the slightest. That paper is nothing but a mish mash of popular UFO fringe theory with the writers own slant on it all, thats all... there are writers who can throw out a couple of hundred pages in a few days, the entire thing could have been written on a Saturday afternoon for all we know. Does the validity of something for you, down to how many pages it fills or how long it might have taken to write compared to what you consider worthwhile?

As for saying theres no such thing as fiction, I therefore await our eventual contact with the sentient Hamburger people who ride pin striped unicorns that poop skittles between the stars... not trying to be rude just pointing out the problem with that rather matter of fact statement of yours. Its once again one of the tricks of deflecting any sort of criticism, its like saying anything is possible, theres just as much chance that anything is impossible as well. But where 'anything is possible' allows for stuff to not happen, saying there is no Fiction means anything that is conceivable is happening.

Dont forget that the pdf linked in the thread I linked in my first post actually contains/ed a disclaimer claiming the entire paper is fiction as far as the 'editor' is concerned... if the paper your talking about is the same one and that disclaimer is now removed, that in itself should throw up warning lights.

Thats all ill say on this, better it slowly sinks into the depths...

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Soulshock

Here is my favorite Alien Interview lately,

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 05:11 AM
link   
I dont think the interview was a fake, through my research i believe it to be quiet true, i also believe the lady who did recieve the infomation didnt know anything to start with therefore she didnt answer alot of the questions we are left not knowing.

" The old empire" is the reptiles/ demonic ones as we know them the "is be" who isnit a alien from what she states shes one of us with a jump suit body, any way she states they eat humans and are sick and twisted, she also states there not reptiles and they look much like us also she states that they the domain do not know much about the old empire.

It could be that she is also part of there game and doesnt realise, as she did say she has a job and they earn money, i dont see what, if she was really free money would have any type of use, and considering money was invented my the illuminati it makes me wonder.

During my research i have come across similar storys of us being beings of light who was stolen from our home by these replile/ demonic beings and forced into bodys on earth, which they then feed from in many ways, i also read about how when we die we go to a place we wud call heaven there are many depending on who we are and how we live, its much like earth just tends to be a little better or worse anyway, i also read that the heaven is just another made up trap lie like earth and is also run by the replites, eventually they will trick us back into bodys to do the cycle all over again.

Mabie the alien did know about this mabie it didnt, mabie the alien was telling the truth or mabie it was part truth and she is in on it also, or doesnt realise she is.

A few things that she didnt answer was if that is true and we are is bes which i believe we are trapped spirits in a body then i wonder who or what made us, did we just appear one day ? if we come from different planets who made them, being the other is bes? and also who made the reptlies or demonic ones.?

She says the demonic ones are just playing a stupid game with us this is true but there intentions are more than this they want to take over and make us there slaves there has to be more to this story and we all need to know what it is to be really free.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BigfootNZ

Much of the document makes sense. And what doesn't make sense is because it is so alien to us
, I would think. Our belief system on Earth is so deep rooted, how can we even say it's true or not?

This is one of the tricks the writer of the pdf and other such documents use, its more or less a way of saying you cant say im wrong because you dont understand it and until you do your wrong. Its a way of basically stating that unless you believe it you are wrong. Its like a person claiming to communicate with ethereal beings, you can only take their word for it but they demand that you believe them, and if you dont or demand concrete proof they say your unwilling or unable to understand.

Little of the document makes any sense, it bandys around giant numbers to impress (why would a civilization thats trillions of years old be so technologically backward and not literal gods as we think of them, wait thats right we cant understand their motives, even though their motives sound like something your average human would do... how very alien of them), the entire document contradicts itself and has something for everyone in it. These beings indicate how they are enlightened yet they conduct themselves anything but and admit to it, not so smart are they.

Alot of people actually, it could simply be an excersise in creative writing, in one of your posts you say its either a work comparable to Clarke and Asimov or the most important document on the planet... To me its neither, personally I find that a slight insult to Clarke and Asimov, have you ever read any of their work?.. its not comparable in the slightest. That paper is nothing but a mish mash of popular UFO fringe theory with the writers own slant on it all, thats all... there are writers who can throw out a couple of hundred pages in a few days, the entire thing could have been written on a Saturday afternoon for all we know. Does the validity of something for you, down to how many pages it fills or how long it might have taken to write compared to what you consider worthwhile?

As for saying theres no such thing as fiction, I therefore await our eventual contact with the sentient Hamburger people who ride pin striped unicorns that poop skittles between the stars... not trying to be rude just pointing out the problem with that rather matter of fact statement of yours. Its once again one of the tricks of deflecting any sort of criticism, its like saying anything is possible, theres just as much chance that anything is impossible as well. But where 'anything is possible' allows for stuff to not happen, saying there is no Fiction means anything that is conceivable is happening.

Dont forget that the pdf linked in the thread I linked in my first post actually contains/ed a disclaimer claiming the entire paper is fiction as far as the 'editor' is concerned... if the paper your talking about is the same one and that disclaimer is now removed, that in itself should throw up warning lights.

Thats all ill say on this, better it slowly sinks into the depths...

Everything that is conceivable exists. Our imaginations are limited beyond belief. I do believe there is a place where hamburger people exist haha. We live in one of many universes, if the universes are infinite, so are the options and ideas - endless.
"It's better to leave a book open instead of closing it because we can't read until the end"
edit on 17-11-2010 by Soulshock because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join