It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

14 November is here and....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:30 PM
link   
And nothing happened, YET.

This is the day of "thounsand" predictions.
Timewave shift, webbot shift.

Well, the webbots were saying about the event possibly being economic, the markets in Asia, where the Monday begins in a few hours, might start down and trigger a whole week of economic donwturn.

This could go on and on, like in September 2008, and have a full crash in 7 January, when the webbot predict a big linguistic release.
Details webbot tipping point: www.urbansurvival.com
Details timewave novelty shift: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please note. I am NOT making any prediction. I am just citing their predictions and commenting on.
I am NEITHER a believer or skeptic, I am open to the possibility that these predictions might be true. Because they are based in lots of work, but also there is the possibility they the future cannot be predicted by linguistics or the timewave.

Accordingly to Astrology, there is a period of powerful energy, and a potencial shift in 11-21 December, so the timeframe fits between now and 7 January.
Read the details of astrology prediction here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Follow my advice, and don't expect anything. We can only speculate what the future might be.

edit on 13-11-2010 by segurelha because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
"I never think of the future. It comes soon enough."

(Albert Einstein)

edit on 13-11-2010 by xiphias because: 2nd and 3rd line.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Here in Latvia it's 00:35 on November 14th... approximately 4% is elapsed. If something is about to happen no one says it will happen now and not after 23 hours. Also how do you know that nothing has happened? Maybe something seemingly insignificant has happened and it has turned on the mechanism of doom. LoL.

Well ok. My back hurts a bit and I'm going to sleep.

So yeah anyways - if nothing happens I will consider to ignore Time-wave zero and I won't wait expect anything out of year 2012. Just live my life. ^_^

Cheers. Good night!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Specifically the webbots forcast that it will start Nov 14th at 6:50am Pacific Standard Time.. adjust for your time zone accordingly..

Now, what could that mean? At that time the first domino falls? that starts a chain of events? Or one big massive event?

Who knows? but we are about 12 hours from this time now.. we wont have to wait to long to find out.. if anything happens at all.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Be nice if we knew what time zone the "predictors"...and,"whatever" were basing things upon.

Then maybe we would know where,and when to look.

Vagueries everywhere.

Please clarify?.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Tomorrow late afternoon, I will check the news again.

What's interesting is that I had such 2 days of intense change. I quit my job yesterday, because I had another offer (received that before yesterday). And more personal events also happened. So, a shift has at least occured in my personal life.

Originally posted by E-ville
Specifically the webbots forcast that it will start Nov 14th at 6:50am Pacific Standard Time.. adjust for your time zone accordingly..

Now, what could that mean? At that time the first domino falls? that starts a chain of events? Or one big massive event?

Who knows? but we are about 12 hours from this time now.. we wont have to wait to long to find out.. if anything happens at all.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
Dudes.... I'm not feeling an event... which means nothing will probably happen. The anticipation is way too high for that thing. What gives it credibility anyway?

link   
reply to post by E-ville

Lets help, shall we.

14 Nov
3:50am Hawaii
6:50am PST
9:50am Eastern
2:50pm/1450 GMT
10:50pm/2250 Hong Kong
11:50pm/2350 Tokyo

15 Nov
12:50am Guam

Hope this clears up you time issues...

link   
I doubt if something were to happen tomorrow I doubt it would be at the specific 6:50am PST, (which is 2:50pm GMT if any UKers wanna know) and the timewave zero was on the eve of the 15th wasn't it? Anyway, interesting what happens.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:04 PM
link   
I'm in the UK and it's the 13th right now...

...but the 14th (tomorrow) falls on our remembrance sunday...which is literally going to have thousands of civillians, ex/military, royals etc...

...it'll be live on tv and bang on the prediction date, there's been news in the papers of certain 'groups' burning remembrance poppies...if you were to ask me whats a significant event on this date...if something along the lines of terrorism was to happen...i'd be looking there...but I very much doubt it...thats my thought anyways :/

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
My guess is the last shoe is about to drop regarding the huge looting of the US Treasury, US precious metals reserves, etc., and Barry Soetoro is going to be left holding the bag.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Well it's still the 13th here, only 6:30pm. I guess they should be more specific which time zone the doom and gloom will happen in.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Oh dear, another thread where the OP posts it's "this date", "4am", and "nothing's happened". You do realise one date is 48 hours long when circulated around the world? Give it a chance

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by segurelha

Webbot also predicted a mass ufo landing last year. I'm still waiting ;p

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Twenty minutes into the doom and gloom time and nothing has happened, well at least not in my neck of the woods. Although something good did happen to me personally last night, but that's another story.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:43 AM
link   
Nothing happens in november, nothing happens in december, nothing happens in january. Because i dont want.

May be some day you will hear that most volcanos in Pacific erupting, some big earthquake, some tsunami and nothing more. At least until 2014. And many predictions that pretend to be from trusted sources are hoax.
Every prediction that point at exact date and time is hoax, it come from bad aliens that want just to thrill you.
edit on 14-11-2010 by petar258 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:50 AM
link   
reply to post by salty_wagyu

You do realize how precise this particular prediction is, right?
It doesn't have 48 hours to come true, it has 60 seconds. 6:50 AM PST

That was about an hour ago.
edit on 14-11-2010 by Killface because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
yes something has happen.. means out of off days and head into work..

Wish me luck!

top topics

join