It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Erratic UFO flight charastics and the psychology behind the pilot

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   
I'm sure all of you have seen video footage of UFOs preforming amazing aerial acrobatics but have you ever questioned what is going on in the minds of its pilots?

If we see a driver on the road with very unusual driving behaviour we may assume that person is drunk or on drugs but now think about the behaviour of UFO`s

Is the pilot saying, lets go up a bit, now lets go down a bit, backwards, forwards, spin,change colour, engage cloaking device...its erratic and there can only be one reason for such behaviour.

Obviously the shortest distance form A to B is a line, so if those UFOs are actually going somewhere they should not be behaving in the way that they are. Based on this there are only two conclusions one can make.

1) The pilot is mentally ill and confused

2) They are putting on an air show (much like we do to entertain the crowd). This would mean they know they are being watched and are deliberately making themselves visible to us. The message behind this is basically "hey look what we can do with our technology"

The conclusion being they want us to know that they are there and they want us to know that their technology is far in advance of ours! (essentially they want us to know they are superior to us).

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Who's to say the alien isn't drunk or on drugs? I'm sure we don't have the corner on that market.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
you forget that they may be riding on magnetic waves that may be constantly fluctuating in intensity. or maybe there are spots where the magnetic field is flip flopping.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Here's a link to The Bob Lazar tape, in which Mr. Lazar explains his understanding of the science of UFOs and ET craft: www.veoh.com...

I'm pretty sure the quote I am remembering is in that video - he talks about how UFOs might fly sideways and wobble around when close to the ground and at low velocities because the gravity of the earth is quite variable and these craft utilize anti-gravity or gravity-modification technologies.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
They may in reality be making very small movements, like a helicopter that sways while hovering. Now because they are inside their own time/space bubble, it may APPEAR to us that they are making large swooping zig zag motions, when really they are not.

Remember, since they dont move the ship but INSTEAD move the space around the ship, things may appear quite differently to an outside observer.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by GeminiSky
,.....it may APPEAR to us that they are making large swooping zig zag motions, when really they are not.,...

I saw a UFO at close range while checking my mailbox at high noon on a clear cloudless sunny day two years ago, it faded out and changed into a bright point of light that moved back and forth at impossible speeds like someone waving a long stick as fast as they could, with a small bright light on the end of it. The motion was so fast, erratic and violent that your explanation actually makes sense to me. It was no more than one to three hundred feet away and I got a real good look at it, the motion is the one thing that I still think about when recalling the event. It appeared to be traveling back and forth along the same track at speeds that my eyes could barely track. Some sort of Quantum effects may be present when seeing this kind of motion, but without more information we are just guessing.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

Starred and flagged for asking a reasonable question. It's one most of us ask ourselves at some point or other.

I'm sure all of you have seen video footage of UFOs preforming amazing aerial acrobatics but have you ever questioned what is going on in the minds of its pilots?

There's no reason to assume that UFOs are piloted by on-board life-forms. They could operate through AI or be remotely controlled from locations 'elsewhere' in a similar way to our UAVs and military drones. This could help to understand the high-G manoeuvres that would squish the innards of any of us if we ever attempted such moves.

The conclusion being they want us to know that they are there and they want us to know that their technology is far in advance of ours! (essentially they want us to know they are superior to us).

There does appear to be an element of display in some of the reported sightings that indicate intelligent control. Certainly the various UFO flaps and waves that have swept most nations on Earth would indicate a sense of devil-may-care or showmanship. The frequently reported 'flashing lights' on UFOs conflicts with our own policies. Military aircraft display FAA lights unless they are over hostile or enemy territory. When flying in combat formation our aircraft use lights that are only in the line of sight of their flight wing (to avoid collisions).

Whatever the motives for these reported UFOs is anyone's guess. If they are intelligence from elsewhere, it's possible that we aren't much of a consideration and that most/all the behaviour described is incidental as far as we're concerned? The whole shebang may well not be for our benefit at all?!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Oh I had to wonder about your Avatar first
Nevermind If I gave you the idea dont worry I wont complain.

About the pilot on drugs that is most unlikely... To prove I have one better then yours likely and the most likely is that they are bond by their tech to do this kind of manouvers. It is also posible that this are their normal flight procedures for flying on enemy airspace.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
The erratic behaviour of these lights is probably due to them being some sort of gyroscope.

Sounds a bit of a shot but I've seen the ufo orbs up close, when you seem them in a sort of stable and static moment then you see that they are not just some sort of lingering light, they literally spin on their axis. It is a bit like when you see a gyroscope spin on the table, it spins and the thing moves a bit this way and a bit that way, as its speed decreases then you note some erratic behaviour

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
reply to post by GeminiSky

I like your explanation here, since none of the other "guesses" really seemed right. I mean, the beings in those ships can't possibly be moving around like that inside of a ship, for obvious reasons. And "showing off" seems a little silly. Not every ship can be showing off all of the time.

It makes sense that they are moving space around and not their ships.

By the way, I asked this question last night on some other thread here on ATS....."why do these crafts move in such a crazy manner?"

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MRuss

Yo refer to some warping around? Yes I like that thought

But being erratic in flight pattern would also avoid being hit or scanned.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

You present a narrow view of a vast over-simplification of UFO pilots when, if memory serves, we know nothing about them physically or psychologically. So it is best to discuss what we don't know. First, we don't know if the machines are driven by computers or biological entities. Second, we have absolutely no idea about why they would want or need to sashay around like butterflies.

On the first point, we don't know how their minds work or how their computer (pilots) work. We don't know the capabilities or the requirements that a UFO needs to keep up there or get from point A to point B. Would any of these questions make mincemeat out of trying to guess what is going on with them? Is biological or machine logic even knowable to them? Are the flight parameters of the actual craft demanding the manner of control? Think about how our airplanes need air to do their jobs. Would an alien be puzzled why our craft always seem so damned smooth in their operations? We want to understand the why of how they move around so bizarrely? Sorry, can't do it on a personal level. Scientifically, with a boat load of instruments and scientists we could discover something by analyzing terra bits of data, but as unsophisticated folks, we can't do much on our own. But where does the search for those answrs even begin (or stop)? Suppose you take a mesquito brain, wire it into a flight system, give it a bit of training and what would you see? Something really different moving around, I suspect, and it would be biologically driven. sorta. But to come up with a simple answer suitable for our limited minds? No, I don't think so.

To knock around with these ideas that you bring to us is good stuff. It helps puts new folds in our brains. It pushes us to think for ourselves rather than the typical drivel of "...are they friend or foe?" These discussions encourage us to wonder about the things we do't know about them rather than trying to put them as square pegs into our framework of round holes in our heads.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by LUXUS

Yup gave it a lot of thought

The fuzzy blurry UFO's that are flitting about preforming amazing aerial acrobatics are Plasma critters, not Alien or Black Op spacecraft. No pilots

Here is one scene (20 minutes) of a translucent shape shifting 'critter' giving birth

Google Video Link

Enhanced section

Tallahassee UFO - [Motion Tracking]

CRITTERS

Yes, I do believe at least 50% or greater of these recent sightings (past 15 yrs perhaps) are life forms of some kind. I wish I could recall the paperwork on a case I had that involved an abduction where the individual never saw an entity such as the "Grays". He felt the whole works of the craft was a living, breathing entity in itself. Sightings now include so many balls of light that appear to be glass like on the outside with some sort of swirling living being on the inside. This "Shape Shifting" going on is perhaps the workings of the plasma or whatever these beings are made up of as they enter our earth.

Ron: You may quote me on the statement regarding my thoughts on the plasma, critters, etc. These are my thoughts and not those of MUFON.

Denise M. Stoner Chief Investigator, Florida Mufon State Section Director

edit on 14-11-2010 by zorgon because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 06:50 AM
link   
It's an interesting one. I should imagine that whatever is flying these things is so far beyond our own intellect, that there's no real gain in trying to determine the psychology of said pilots. However, as it's already been said, the way their crafts are structired, perhaps such erratic movement is necessary. Again, it's something we're unable to even comprehend.

My belief is that they know they are being watched, and are trying to communicate with us at some level.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
3). They are training new pilots?

I think Gemini sky is right about how they get around.
As for spinning, hmmm, it may be an illusion of swirling light/photons due to some kind of synchrotronic radiation. How they do it, I don't know exactly just yet.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ScRuFFy63
you forget that they may be riding on magnetic waves that may be constantly fluctuating in intensity. or maybe there are spots where the magnetic field is flip flopping.

It is true that there are variations in both the magnetic and gravitational fields of the Earth and this may cause a slight wobble but as the variations are not that massive it can not account for the erratic behaviour of some UFOs

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Karmayogie11: most interesting about our choice of Aviator, but no I cant give you the credit, highly unusual though!

Some UFO craft operate much like bob Lazar stated (minus all the crap about element 115) which is disinformation. They project an energy beam in the direction they want to move and a gravitational pull is created which PULLS them towards their destination. As you will understand this in not propulsion i.e. we PUSH ourselves towards our destination via ejecting material aft whatever that may be. It takes a minimum of three projectors to triangulate and focus on the target location.

It is possible that there are other methods of moving a craft which are above our understanding for example the idea that all locations in space have a unique energy signature and by mimicking that signature you are teleported directly to the corresponding location.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Millsion
My belief is that they know they are being watched, and are trying to communicate with us at some level.

The 'Critters' have always been here. We first noticed them when they became curious about our airplanes in the wars. They called them 'Foo Fighters' then and neither side knew what they were. But they were glowing spheres of light that made amazing maneuvers

There is a great video on you tube where one of them checks out the SST.

When NASA went into space... the 'critters' pestered them up there as well ( and still do)

What no one has yet explained...(of those people who are convinced that they are all alien spacecraft) is why there are thousands of the aliens just flitting about our skies aimlessly like moths around a flame. Perhaps its time to have a closer look at another cause for 80%ish of sightings.

Thankfully main stream science and many UFOlogists are now studying the 'plasma life form' possibility

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hmmm, I've seen quite a few of these flying 'anomolies' (even one up close and in response to something very personal that had happened 3 weeks prior) and none of them acted anything like a 'critter', unless you are inferring that the pilots are critters which is a bit offensive
. They all looked like and maneuvered like vehicles/ships with varying kinds of lighting, which appeared to be a side effect of their propulsion system and/or hyper-dimensional displacement.

But, perhaps there are plasma cryptids all around us, yet we lack the ability to detect them with current equipment/tech. Maybe the universe is Lovecraftian! That's a scary thought...

What horrors await us from beyond!?
edit on 15-11-2010 by Flux8 because: of temporal coupling effects.

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by LUXUS

what are you talking about? we are not talking about a human. You cant compare an alien behaviour to a human's. Thats stupid. Who tell you they are reasoning like us? What arrogance to think you can compare to how you would act if you were in their position?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join