It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

changing times

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
hello everyone! I'm a bit older than a lot of you i expect. (56) and this is the first posting/forum site i have ever joined.
i have (so far i hope) had a very strange life. in the 50 odds years (and that's the right word for it) i have been kicking around, i have found myself in situations that were so out of the norm that most people I tell my tails to, aren't sure
if they should believe me or not. but everyone should know this there are three things i have never done...ever.
1. i don't lie.....2. I don't steal (except for that 5 cent rubber snake out of the now defunct Woolworths 5 and dime stores.
that my mother caught on to instantly. forcing me back into the store to take my medicine. that cured me of a life of
crime, i was 7)....and 3. i don't cheat. there are few things that will get me madder than somebody that pretends to
have an interest in something in order to achieve another goal. well there you have it! that's me. i hope to make huge groups of friends in here thank you for your time!

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by lastchance2598

You are going to fit right in around here!! I like your admittances, especially the "Rubber Snake" story!! LOL
Have a good journey and we'll see you on the threads lastchance...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Hi!

Welxome to ATS

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   
the past couple of days have been incredibly odd for me. your right. things are changing fast. I'm starting to get sick and tired of this struggle within humanity, this is the beginning of the greatness for some, and the downfall for others.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Those three qualities that you list are wonderful to live by. In fact, someone should create a religion with those commandments. And then convert the whole world to it. AH, PEACE for all of mankind would be the result of such a religion. Just imagine!!

Wouldnt it also be wonderful if we can ever get a politician in office who could abide by those 3 things that you list? If so, we surely would NEVER see the problems on this planet that we are ALL SO 'EFFING SICK AND TIRED OF!!!!

HECK, if we can get a politician that even hads A SINGLE ONE OF THOSE QUALITIES, the world world would be in 10 times better shape.

But I guess morals dont belong in politics, ah? Nor does such exist in organized religion either. No wonder the world is in SUCH A MESS.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by lastchance2598

Hi lastchance2598, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Signature Guidelines

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
Welcome Mr Honest!

Seems like you are a Taoist deep down, they cultivate truth... Always nice to hear that are some good people left out there.

See you in the paranormal, metaphysics forum.

new topics

top topics

join