It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

“My First Cavity Search.” Extreme Sickness at the TSA

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by filosophia

Thanks for the neat cartoon. I have big plans for it.

As I have said a couple of times, from now on neither me nor my family will do any domestic flying. When I have to go to Europe I will step across the border into Tiajuana and take a cab to the Mexican airport, catch a flight to Mexico City and thence to England. I'll return the same way. I guess I'm lucky to be in San Diego for that reason. Others could do likewise or maybe take a boat to Cuba and ride a Russian airplane to somewhere. You can't say it wouldn't be interesting and we might be pleasantly surprised at the level of service provided by Aeroflot.

I'm serious. I am also afraid because my quick temper would get me in trouble at the scan or rape station. I want to avoid that eventually so I will not fly domestically until TSA goes away to somewhere where they can't bother citizens. Ok now I suppose I'm going to be visited by Men in Black because I just used my freedom of speech to mock authority. #. Mocking authority is a great pastime in countries where the people are beaten down into obedient submission. Ain't gonna happen in my America. Too damned many of us are sheep.
edit on 12-11-2010 by trailertrash because: typo

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

You might get asked some questions by European customs if you do that, they tend to search people that travel in an unconventional manner or through known drug trafficking roots like Mexico, especially if thats not where they live.

I would have thought you were increasing your chances of a cavity search by doing it that way, it's not just in the US where boarder security has the power to do more or less whatever they please
edit on 12-11-2010 by davespanners because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
I think airport security has a pretty tough job, especially the last decade. I do think alot of recent security procedures are useless if not ridiculous, but mostly their just normal people trying to do a job. To think their enjoying invading peoples personal freedoms/space/rights etc I dont think thats the case.

As for the pic thats easily fake-able , even if it wasnt, so what? its someones desktop pic.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners

LinkThats the English version from the same site. Every single instance of this image on the web has this persons web address on it.

Heres the google translated page link

And here, inspired by so much love and good sense, a false cover children's book (originally in English too):

I know it has the subtlety of an Israeli bulldozer in a china shop. C'est voulu. It is desired. Et puis c'est pas souvent que je montre mon côté engagé ici. And it's not often that I show my side committed here.

Obviously, the first image is a parody. I highly doubt someone made a book called, "My first cavity search," just like I doubt someone made a book called, "You're a naughty, naughty boy and that's concentrated evil coming out the back of you" (family guy parody of "Everybody Poops").

The second image, if fake, is very well done. I think it equally as likely some desensitized TSA worker thought it was funny and saved it as his desktop, just like some TSA workers have saved naked images of attractive looking women, and have perved over them on numerous occasions.
edit on 12-11-2010 by Viral because: clarifying

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
The first image is a fake produced by this man here Not too hard to work out as the address of his web site is on the image.

I strongly suspect the second image of being a photoshop too

Thank god... Saved me the effort. Everyone is soo off topic now anyway bashing the tsa that the original post probably wont even matter anymore.

rabble rabble rabble... dey derk urr jeerrrbbbs... rabble rabble rabble...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

I agree mocking authority is a great past time in any country but especially america. I boycott airplanes but if I ever had to I'd probably cause so much trouble they'd have to put me on a no-fly list. That would be interesting.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
We're definitely at a tipping point.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:54 PM
link   
wow- most of these posts are just pure insane--- just think for one second about the stories that would arise if the TSA were not there? And would you want to get on a plane then? Most of what is in this thread is UNTRUE! google backscatter xray imaging and read for yourself on wikipedia the dangers of that AIT which btw is one of TWO AIT's used, the other of which does not even USE XRAY technology. plus i should point out that the video posted of the tv reporter whose daughter got patted down by a TSO is over two years old, the TSA has not used the white uniform for quite some time. and to the individual who posted the picture of the woman and child walking through a "AIT" --you are mistaken, that is a Walk through metal detector. You people are trying to make arguments with untrue facts. The new patdown does not use the palms of the hands for sensitive areas, and at anytime you are able to request a private screening area. AIT's only penetrate the first layer of clothing, and the TSO viewing the images does so from a private area. Also the TSA did not implement these new procedures for no reason, you can thank the underwear bomber from last christmas. And for those who are flying the day before thanksgiving and plan on doing the opt out, have fun waiting in line---it will not change how myself as well as my fellow tso's perform our daily duties.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by codiac7162
wow- most of these posts are just pure insane--- just think for one second about the stories that would arise if the TSA were not there? And would you want to get on a plane then?

The TSA is not needed.

People who support their acts of molestation should be thrown in jail. You do not have the right to use your speech to encourage molestation.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
reply to post by codiac7162

The fact is, as has already been stated, the TSA has not prevented one act of airline terrorism but it has inconvenienced and embarrassed millions of passengers, slowed commerce and has continually shoved us deeper into a police state.

And no, going through a back scatter machine occasionally may not be a big deal, but cumulatively,over multiple times,it does raise concerns. For pilots, flight attendants and business travelers this is an issue.

www.npr.org...

This combined with the fact that there is still plenty of opportunity to pose a threat to flight security beyond the security check point and the rationale behind he scanners seems for more authoritarian and draconian than reasonable or practical, especially when applied to Grannys and three year olds.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1

The TSA is not needed.

People who support their acts of molestation should be thrown in jail. You do not have the right to use your speech to encourage molestation.

who here is encouraging molestation? I know myself as well as TSA does not-- If you really think that a pat down is molestation I dont know what to say to you. And to the individual who posted above me-- the TSA stops people from bringing prohibited items onto a plane via checked baggage and carry ons on a daily basis. go onto the TSA.gov website and scroll to the bottom to see the weekly stats. And if you do not think that terrorists are trying to exploit our cultural norms by using someone who is old or young, or who may be in a wheel chair then you are mistaken

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Redacted.

edit on 13-11-2010 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:33 AM
link   

The TSA is not needed.

who here is encouraging molestation? I know myself as well as TSA does not-

I believe you to be a liar.

and i believe you to be someone who does not use rational thought. I am done with this thread- I only wanted to interject a few key points in TSA's defense.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   

I only wanted to interject a few key points in TSA's defense.

They certainly need all the help they can get.

I imagine that the TSA will need ever more public relations help from people such as yourself, especially now that it has it's employees is doing what would get anyone else thrown in the jail as a sexual deviant.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I know the topic elicits an emotional reaction but certainly everyone can remain civil.

For me, I thought this was an excellent point:

www.reuters.com...

"We spend my child's whole life telling him that only mom, dad and a doctor can touch you in your private area, and now we have to add TSA agent and that's just wrong," he told Reuters. "At some point the terrorists have won."

edit on 13/11/2010 by kosmicjack because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by codiac7162

The technology and machines just 'happened' to be waiting right?
Of course youre going to offer a defense for your job, but no matter how loud or long you preach you still will never offer a valid reason, not excuse, but reason for the disconnected arrogance and assumed elevated behaviors that the majority of you display and put upon those you come in contact with.
Barking like you just did in your post probably isnt the best representation your industry would ask for in the public relations department so dont act mystified when youre looked at with unwelcomed eyes,
I wouldnt raise my hand if I were you when they ask for someone to speak to the public about sensitive personal interaction, your a floor grunt not marketing or management, youre also a human who wants respected, Just like the people you come in contact with at the airport, try and remember that, we're not terrorists,
just like I assume youre not a brown shirt.
Thanks.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
here is a little item from Amazon you guys might like
evidently Play Mobile is the number one toy company of the NWO

the reviews are awesome TSA security checkpoint

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

Great example of how to ingrain acceptance and brainwash children, make it fun, let's play with being searched, pretty twisted !

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Guys, Check out this article which shows how governments forceful intervention into airline security has negatively affected our safety (....we already know how it affects our rights):

Airline security has always been dysfunctional from the day the FAA took over that responsibility. They began by getting a poorly thought out mandate that all passengers be screened by people we would not trust to walk our dogs.

The FAA disarmed any pilots that were permitted by local laws to carry guns. Likewise they disarmed vetted, trained cops flying on our airplanes. That was because of the personal gun rights hating philosophy of these political patronage appointees.

Criminals, illegal aliens and those with minimal mental capacity were hired to inspect the personal property and possessions of travelers. It was never intended to be real security but a pretend effort to fool passengers into thinking they were somehow safe.

That unforgettable attack of September 11, 2001 and the FAA policies enabled the murders of nearly 3,000 and damages in the hundreds of billions. The pilots were unarmed and defenseless and two off duty cops on two of the four planes were also disarmed and helpless. Had the pilots and off-duty cops been armed, 9/11 would have been just another day.

Not one FAA official or government bureaucrat was even criticized for creating the perfect conditions for the Muslim terrorists.

www.crimefilenews.com...

It would have just been another day...

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by laiguana

I don't think this is going to help the airliners....at all. If I were an airliner or an airline employee I would be seriously worried right now.

Here are alternatives to flying (cheaper too):

Your Car
Amtrak
Greyhound

Show me a greyhound route, amtrak or car route to Naples, Italy and I won't fly...oh right there isn't one.

Flying is required for many people. If you don't like the scanners then deny it and go on with the other search. I hate the scanners too but I have to fly next month and well I don't want any trouble so I will walk thru with the look of disgust on my face and just be on my way. I don't need them denying me or anything, that would cause a major problem for them

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join