It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Just a Thought

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:04 AM
link   
I was just discussing an issue in another thread www.abovetopsecret.com... and it got me thinking. I have completely lost all faith in humanity. Well ok, maybe not humanity because I know there are "good" individuals out there, but it seems that the ones in power are the ones that ruin it for all of us. I predict that if we ever make ET contact we will undoubtedly screw it up. We will piss them off and probably be obliterated. It is just like I said in the previously mentioned thread, "Most likely we will make contact with a peaceful ET, however, knowing human nature, we will mess it up somehow. Most likely the US will make some mistake that pisses of the ETs just like the US tends to piss off the rest of the world on a regular basis. I wouldn't be surprised in the least lol. I would hope this could be avoided, but well, I would have hoped all the needless wars my country has been in could have been avoided as well. If it isn't us, someone will probably screw it up for the rest of us lol. " Thoughts?

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I probably put this in the wrong area. I just had no idea where to place it. If the mods want to remove it or move it be my guest lol. Sorry for any trouble.

join