It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Dont think they built FEMA Camps???

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by dazbog

how many FEMA camps will it take to house 300 million Americans. if each camp holds around 15 thousand then it would take about 1000 camps to house 15 million people. so 10 thousand prisons would hold 150 million. so we would need roughly 20 thousand prisons to house us all. that is if they will keep us all alive. if they have a plan to kill us all however this isn't very cost effective and would take way to long. SO what they kill most of us and house only 15 million of us in 10 thousand prisons? and what the hell for? if they are going to kill us then this doesn't quite fit in at all. is anybody thinking about this kind of stuff?

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by truthdrug
Here is a google map of EVERY FEMA and Military camp...

maps.google.com...

Why did you post that list when you know it is a hoax? It has been pointed out to you that it is just a hoax several times before - or do yoy really think that FEMA are going to put 15,000 people in a chimney at Aliceville, AL??

posted on Nov, 15 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by drkid
I am strongly starting to believe that these Fema Camps are for the Indigo Children.

That certainly makes sense, fake FEMA camps for fake Indigo children....

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by DavidKrabs

ummm no.... he was in New York city at a summit full of Government leaders of the world.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:13 AM
link   
you are missing the bigger picture completly! Stop getting hung up on this and and look at what is happening. You dont like alex jones or jesse ,fine ,then get out there and do your own research. I challenge you to prove it wrong by your account. Problem is ,you cant ! Ive seen thousands of documents steadily erroding my rights over the past 30 years. Where are all your official documents proving them wrong? You see where I am going with this ? Its very easy to be an armchair warrior. But all I hear is personal beliefs and not one skeptic is showing me any proof at all that this isnt happening. Cant you see that all guys like alex jones want to do is make the information public so you can start to look into it yourself. Of course not,youve been blinded by practically every aspect of your life and your choosing not to care!

Let me put this more elegantly ! With over half a million laws (and climbing) governing our everyday lives ,tell me exactly ,"What do I have the right to do" ? I have the right to work and own property ,thats it. And even that is a false assumption now since the patriot act passed. Now they can come in my home ,arrest and detain me without giving me a reason and hold me forever if they wish! These camps may not hold 300 million of us, but they would sure serve well to detain all of us so called "conspiracy nuts" !

The federal government has taken away nearly every freedom you thought you had. Once you realize this ,youll have no choice but to see the bigger picture ! But , Ill say it again in this thread. People like being manipulated and controlled .So why would those people bother to ever research any of this for themselves. Hell ,most people have no idea what a liberal even is or what it stands for other than what they have been told! Look it up. Search for john locke ,the father of liberalism ,and read the actual definition. Im not so sure many people have the slightest idea what liberty and justice for all means .
edit on 16-11-2010 by undivided because: (sp)

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by undivided

I See what you are saying. I am not even saying that it isn't true. What I am saying is that it doesn't make sense, it doesn't quite fit together, something is wrong. Doing research on the net will only lead you to someone else's assessment of the objectives of an elite class of people they are not apart of.

Nobody seems to notice that this whole idea is based on the secret rulers of the world and their secret plans and yet everyone knows about them and their agenda?

Study documents? what the top secret documents that are not so top secret? what nobody understands is top secret documents don't just fall into the public hands. They won't leak out and they wont get by security. You and I will never see them.

Whatever is happening, I think this is NOT it, Not a part of the PLAN, Something is horribly wrong with all of this.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
This boys and girls is what the govt. is doing behind our backs. Wait..I mean under our noses in plain sight. I first heard of this about three years ago and wrote it off as just another rumor, but the more I gleaned from many sources, the more it makes common sense. I know that the DHS is not only going to use this to round up the illegals in our country, but also on those who actually voice their God given right to speak out on any topic they want. I often wonder just when we the sheeple are going to be rounded up like a bunch of Lemmings and stuck permanently behind razor-wire in one of these camps. Perhaps camps is the wrong term, but any way you look at it I have visions of the camps from the WWII era concentration camps. Remember Hitler and his minions also put the educated, artistic, and the mentally handicapped into these holes and forced to work at hard labor under the impression they if they did not, they would be shot on site. This fact has been confirmed along with many others. This my friends is on it's way to a neighborhood near you.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:10 AM
link   
reply to post by KoinMagus

how many FEMA camps will it take to house 300 million Americans

You are barking up the wrong tree here. They don't want to put everybody away. That makes no sense. They will be selective in who they want to get out of their way; namely, those who dare to question their authority.

The "sheeple" will remain useful to the higher ups; and so are probably safe; so long as they remain passive.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Patrioitinsheepclothing

I just finished watching this episode of the fusion camps,and I have to tell you this is scary.Even if just half of this is true we're in trouble and what is even stranger to me is I keep thinking back to a dream I had about a year ago.
I was with some of my family members and was standing near a fence,with barbed wire a yelling at the person on the other side .This person was armed a shot at me and hit me in the lower leg,and remember turning and running away.It's not often I remember my dreams,but this time I did and I remember it because it was so vivid and real to me(I actually felt the bullet hit my leg) I thought about it all day.I'm not claiming I'm psychic nor a prophet It's just a dream that sticks out in my mind.My daughter is having similar dreams.
The only thing that I can't get past is I don't believe our military would turn on the people of America,I don't see it happening.Unless the people behind these camps know that there is a disaster coming in the next few years or a pandemic and are preparing for it then.Either way it doesn't look good.Thank god for people like Jesse Ventura, and the people on the forefront that are willing to expose these things and hopefully people are watching and paying attention and waking up to whats happening to our country. We need to take our country back and to do whatever it takes to stop this madness now!

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by dereks

Originally posted by truthdrug
Here is a google map of EVERY FEMA and Military camp...

maps.google.com...

Why did you post that list when you know it is a hoax? It has been pointed out to you that it is just a hoax several times before - or do yoy really think that FEMA are going to put 15,000 people in a chimney at Aliceville, AL??

A hoax, hey? Here is the Bill authorizing such camps:

Text of H.R. 645: National Emergency Centers Establishment Act

Related:

Congress Seeks To Authorize & Legalize FEMA Camp Facilities

HR 645: Congress Seeks to Authorize & Legalize FEMA Camps

HR 645 - Certain sentences; serve in entirety; Gen Assembly provide - CA

Hate to burst your nice, safe little bubble of denial, but when the Congress passes a Bill, it is not a hoax, it is LAW.

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by peggy m
reply to post by Patrioitinsheepclothing

Fema camps: of course, they exist with or without acknowledgment. Unfortunately, hysteria breeds ignorance about the these camps. Has anyone been connected to their community?

Homeless families and shelters...Not enough jobs to support families and not enough rentals to take in the multitude of homeless families. The original intent of the EMA shelters was to provide temporary lodging to dispalced familes in the event of an environmental disaster. Bush is the one that got spanked over Katrina and this is the result. However, I did hear that a secret vote is ging to go through congress with the new Republicans in office to open the doors to homeless families that suffered from the ARM collapse. I am a landlord and for the first time in my history, my building is full and people are not wanting to leave! I get calls all the time from government welfare places asking if I have an apartment available. My buddy with a bigger complex has the same things going on. Full units...nothing available. Yet I look around town and see massive numbers of empty houses. Doesn't make sense to me but who am I to complain? My units are full and the government is paying their rents!

This is where it gets fuzzy. The FEMA "homeless shelters" sort of look like concentration camps, don't they? Should we be worried that the WORLD people in power are going to decide who gets to live and who MUST die? Doesn't this sort of thing fall into the category or the "ends justify the means" type of thing?

We are heading to a world wide economic meltdown. By the way, that is not a prediction because the balls are rolling! I don't remember a Democrat congress ever initating a war to get re-elected but I know several Republican congressman that did and we just put them all in office. "Here is your sign!" --Bill Engvall.

One must ask if we are preparing for the economic meltdown or are we preparing for war? Fema camps are very real but the purpose of these camps has not been truthfully declared. If they are for the homeless ARM rejects then why are the ARM rejects still trying to find shelter?
Yes I agree with what you most of what you said but when you have razorwire pointing inwards in a facility it can't be a good thing no matter how you look at it.

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by DavidKrabs

The Sports Stadiums? ...are for the BODIES......

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

A hoax, hey? Here is the Bill authorizing such camps:

Where is that fake list in that bill? It is not, just something you made up!

Hate to burst your nice, safe little bubble of denial, but when the Congress passes a Bill, it is not a hoax, it is LAW.

Poor thing - how about explaining how a law can fit 15,000 into a chimney? Why do you refuse to explain that? because you know that the list is a fake!
edit on 19/11/10 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

But just becuase they have them does not mean they will use them.

Do you seriously believe what you posted? Wow!

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by links234
I work for the government and can assure you, these 'camps' aren't really what you think they are.

You will not be interned, promise.

LMAO, way too funny!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
Listen friends: Think your family is going to be "saved" with you? No. They will separate the children from you. Its too much hassle with mommies and daddies trying to control the kids in a disaster. You will be separated on the premise that its easier to bus kids with a "nanny" to a "safe" locations and reunite them with you later. Will it happen? More?

Lets say: Bio-Nuke Disaster hits Detroit. You get the kids and head west toward both the main airport and industrial airport...but are stopped because the gov has commandeered them. So you begin walking North but are stopped by troops protecting the Pontiac airport, so you head walking east but again are stopped because there is an Air Force Base, so you head into Detroit city, but the City airport has been cordoned off for the Military.

At your wits end, you take the wife and kids and start walking the 25 or so miles south to Ohio along the Canadian border-Detroit river, but soon realize...you are walking smack into the Fermi Nuclear Plant (area also off limits) and just south of that by 10 or so miles is the Ohio Turkey River(?) Nuke plant. You will be turned away from all. And the freeways will be commandeered for military traffic only, and theres no gas anyway.

Are we getting the pictures here folks? No where to go except wherever, whenever and however the military puts/takes or sends us....TO THE TRAINS.....

Need another? Is there any freeways or expressways or thorough fares or main drags near where you live that seem to have little, or practically no signs like advertising? These are all-lanes for military.
edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: Addition

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
JUST RELEASED:

With all due respect, I see nothing else added to this. There is no evidence.
They are STILL just repeating the same stuff without actually PROVIDING ANY EVIDENCE for what they believe.

Saying "anonymous source says", and "it's suggested that" is not evidence of anything.

Why is this subject still so out there? Are people really so stupid?

I think the only reason people listen to AJ is because they want to be terrified. They want to believe that this is real. Well, get a group, there's no evidence for it outside of standard government statements that you would expect to see.
If the federal government wasn't prepared for a national emergency with treatment, processing and evacuation centers, you'd probably be one of the first to suggest THAT was a conspiracy too.

Accept that these places exist for dealing with emergencies (for which there is plenty of evidence) or carry on with the fantasy (for which there is still no evidence), doesn't particularly bother me.

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Seems Im on a roll today so....One thing about all this talk? Is just the fact that in general people just dont take seriously the intentions of our governments. And well, they should.

It will be those "cattle-in-the-chute" that will go blindly into the furnaces...as was done in World War 2. And all the while, they will be walking and looking down at their cell-phones texting "Was-up!?"

Like lemmings to the sea.

We all should take everything very seriously.

PS Yes, I am a FEMA 1st Responder in Region 2 South. And Ill be right behind y'all probably on the platform!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
One of many such stories addressing controllers:

www.homelandstupidity.us...

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

Yes it's a HOAX proven time and time again. I've been to all the so called camps in Michigan and some in Indiana and the only one that remotely exist is in Camp Grayling. Now they say there's several high security compounds there and OK it's a LIE!! They have one old compound they don't even use anymore and it only has a 15 foot tower and is less than 50 feet from the woods. It's a HOAX and your spreading LIES!! Any other questions

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join