It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Still Dont think they built FEMA Camps???

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by mikellmikell

Lies? Hardly sir. Pack your bags...you'll be the 1st at Battle Creek's Fort Custer...along the tracks....on the Cemetery side. This is why America will be caught off guard. Non-believers. Thank God most of us here purport the truth. Take it as you will...or not. I personally dont care.

Dont believe me..anyone, please. Just do your own research and get back to ATS. While theres still time.

Dis-information. Yep. Thats it. De-nile isnt only a river in Egypt. This will come to pass. I have NO idea where you visited, but perhaps it wasnt in this country...maybe across the Windsor border?

Discuss amongst yourselves.

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: edit

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Here's a play by play of what's going to happen.....no doubt in my mind.

1. The Rapture happens…either through a devastating flu, nuclear attack, solar flare, asteroid, people vanishing…..regardless, a large number of people will ‘disappear’, die, go to Heaven. Supposedly, all children under the age of accountability will ‘go’. One of the murals at the Denver airport shows mothers holding their dead children. That’s why the government is building bunkers….

2. Rapture leads world to unrest thus leads to conquest, war, famine, death…aka four horsemen. A lot more people die.

3. World is in the state of panic and will welcome martial law and the one world government….New World Order.

4. New World Order will put a spin as to why we need to have the RFID chips (mark of the beast) implanted in our bodies. Most people will welcome the implantation because the world is in fear and is looking for someone to protect them.

5. Those who do not accept the RFID chips (mark of the beast) are imprisoned then killed.

Oh yeah…when shiet hits the fan….rapture or catastrophe…a good chunk of the population will be gone. Over 90% of the survivors will welcome the NWO…..

NOW there’s enough room in the FEMA camps for people like us….especially abovetopsecret posters.

As corny as it seems, the book of revelations is pretty accurate.

Aliens? They exist...been influencing mankind since day one...they could be angels..they could not be. What's their stance on things happening on Earth? I have no freakin idea....

All I know is we should be prepared.....if nothing happens, great! No harm no foul.

The government is preparing though....

edit on 23-11-2010 by j619pinoy because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2010 @ 10:50 PM
link   
the truly frightful thing is these sights have been known to us supposed nuts for several years now and the naive, ignorant, and truly unbeliever is know just getting a wake up call
because jesse is on the job? amazes me how truly f we are as a whole. guess the next big thing will be the red and blue list
hope jesse does a episode on that as maybe just f maybe people might get out of their stuper that they have been laying in for eions now

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   
reply to post by allprowolfy

Jesse just brought it to the masses of late in the world of.. "but, wheres the LINK?" There are... as you imply, those of us who knew already. And its surprising how many...even here at ATS...that just dont buy it, believe it or get it.

"Im a programmer!" "Ive been to the camps and they're a MYTH!" "They cant DO that!" Doo-doo-doo-da-da-da...holy moses! Sometimes, I think we're just all LOST.

If we dont learn from the mistakes of the past, we are doomed to repeat them in the future. Like the gov is only looking out for us with the best intentions.

During Katrina, the sport stadiums were filled with displaced citizens. The next time, it will be filled with the BODIES...near the tracks...while we ship out.to a BASE/CAMP or "vacation home' specially for you and your neighbors.

Step ahead-Multiple lines-no waiting- the next trains leave in 5 minutes.

posted on Nov, 24 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I haven't been keeping up with this thread, so I might've missed it. I don't see any FEMA camps by my house though, so I'm thinking I'm safe.

Right?

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
reply to post by links234

Have any rail lines and /or military bases within a couple hundred miles/K's of you? And large sports arenas, hockey and football stadiums, baseballs fields, convention centers? They arent "camps' ...but serve well for temporary "holding-corrals"..

It is more about places dually utilized in time of need to BECOME those places along with the intended ones, and there are many such places standing by.

posted on Nov, 25 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

I have all of those, but no one has indicated that anything like what has been described is anywhere near me.

Judging by your descriptions you're hyping yourself into a paranoid, fearful state. A number of major cities have military bases nearby, a number of major cities have stadiums. Most major midwestern cities have rail lines running through them.

However, the combination of the three does not a nefarious plot make. I could suggest a squirrel crossing a street and then running up the north side of a tree is somehow nefarious to my daily life based on previous experiences with seperate streets and trees...but that doesn't make it so.

You scaring yourselves into something that doesn't exist. No satellite photography, no direct investigation, it's all speculation.

- Japanese-Americans were interned during World War II with the assistance of the census, so we shouldn't take answer the census.

- The third reich transported jews by train to concentration camps, we should be weary of nearby trains and rail lines.

- FEMA sent people to die in the superdome during hurricane Katrina, we should be weary of privately owned stadiums, lest the federal government decide to lock us up.

Based solely on those three assumptions and speculations we come up with the belief that FEMA has built camps near military bases and stadiums that are easily accessible by rail lines with the express purpose of locking up Americans using data from the census.

It's crazy, it really is.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
One last time ATS friends of truth...

*I am: A FEMA Emegency trained and certified disaster responder.
*Trained and certified through the Emergency Management Institute and Homeland Security, and carry that ID.
*Trained in Bio-Terrorism, Nuclear and Radiological incidents.
*Something happens in your neighborhood? Ill be there is a heartbeat to get you out and to a safe location.
*I am trained to know where those safe locations are, and where the "holding areas for transport are as well".
*I know which privately or otherwise owned large capacity sites are, because we train for using them.

A lot of what my team knows is classified, so I give away nothing here not found elsewhere if one looks. So, why am I bothering?

Because I am dismayed myself because when I signed up...I didnt know it was all this. And now Im in...Ill stay. Because that was my original intention: to assist my community in disasters. So I can at least do that while I can for as long as I can.

Believe this all or not, its alright. But I too have a family and love ones...and I have no reason or intention(s) to create stories not true.

This is what scares me. The amount of people here and elsewhere that even if you tell them the truth...they still go on believing it cant happen here. But it can. And will. Otherwise....why do we train so hard and frequently?

edit on 06-10-2010 by mysterioustranger because: Addition

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 12:38 PM
link   
reply to post by CitizenNum287119327

To CN287119327: You wrote:
__________________________________________________________________________________
"Not having seen a FEMA camp, I would like to know the level of security that they are putting around them.
If the camps are for the benefit of people in a natural disaster, etc, then you would think that the level of perimeter security would only need to be sufficient to stop your common/not so common thieves getting in there and ripping out copper wiring and air conditioners etc.
That is: 'Keeping people OUT'.
If they are for a more serious purpose, then the security would be based on 'Keeping people IN'.
Dont forget, during WWII, japanese-americans (and others?) were 'interned' in these camps for fear of ....
If they are looking at starting more conflicts, they could be for ***don devils advocate hat***:
a. War with China - chinese-americans.
b. War with Iran - american-iranian-muslims.
c. Curing the US of Zionist influences - 'art students' etc that can walk up to US Senators family homes. US-Israellis in government military.
d. all of the above.
yeah - waiting on the flames for 'c', but hey. there is something not right about the amount of influence in US foreign policy. no other country has newly elected senators getting flown off to a foreign country for a 'pep' talk
__________________________________________________________________________________
The Fema Camps in Oglethorpe, Hawkinsville, Unadilla, Abbeville, McCrea, Morgan, and Camilla Georgia just to name a few, are all surrounded by concrete walls. These walls are designed to "keep in" what is in and keep out what is not wanted. The security is extremely tight. These FEMA prisons are manned and waiting. They all have external cameras to "view" those that pass by these facilities. The entrances are "one way" roads into the camps. The place where the FEMA "coffins are manufactured are located at 960 Almon Rd. just west of Covington Ga. They have security cameras also. The place where many coffins have been stored on Lions Club road. in Madison Ga. is currently being moved to another location. The original contract to make these coffins was for 5 million with an "option" for 5 million more. The "Jamaat El Fuqra" Training center located at "Madinha Rd. 9 miles North east of Commerce Georgia is being protected by the Department of Justice and the sheriff's dept of Jackson County.(This is where the DC sniper hung out for a few days) The other Jamaat camps (River Wood International Way S.E. in Macon Ga.) and (10.26 miles N.E of Surrency Ga. just off 169 hwy on Mecca Circle) are also being "protected by the DOJ and the local sheriffs offices. The Georgia "Guide Stones" are located 9 miles North of Elberton Ga. on hwy SR77 on Guide Stones rd. Be careful, there are two visible cameras and the one located in the "crows nest on top of the dome across the road. When you "recon" these areas yourself, be sure to "pack heat". The Jamaat El Fuqra is mostly "ex cons" and they are armed with automatic weapons.

How do I know all this? I do my own investigating (Recon). IE. I've been to these places and seen for myself. I have some very interesting photographs and details for those that wish to share "intelligence" on an equal trade of info. I am prior military (435th CSG- LRS 72-76). I am called "scout sniper". Feel free to respond.
Be sure to check out these two sites before they disappear off the internet as so many others have.

maps.google.com...

Use "Google Chrome" and you can zoom right down on top of these camps as well as see them from different angles. It would still be to your interest to go to these camps and do your own research. Hope this helps you out.

Good luck
Scoutsniper

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
113 flags now, here check my thread posted before this...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

10 flags

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   

To: Links 234 Have a look at this. I do not know where you live, thats your business. Look at this then go to Google Chrome and take a closer look. You might be surprised.

maps.google.com...

scoutsniper

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by scoutsniper
I do my own investigating (Recon). IE. I've been to these places and seen for myself.

Garbage, you have not. Show us see the photographs.

Be sure to check out these two sites before they disappear off the internet as so many others have.

maps.google.com...

That is a well known hoax list, debunked here several times before. According to that list FEMA are going to keep 15,000 people in a old chimney in Alabama!
edit on 29/11/10 by dereks because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

To: Autowrench: Oglethorpe Ga. ( N. 32* 15.897, W. 84* 5.236)
Unadilla Ga. ( N. 32* 16.857, W. 83* 42.932)
Hawkinsville,Ga. ( N. 32* 18.808 W. 83* 27.297)

There are many more FEMA camps and they are not a "hoax". The FEMA coffins in Covington Ga. where the contract for 5 million with an additional 5 million are no "hoax". 960 Almon Rd. Covington, Ga. 30014 is "home" to the "Vantage Corp." that produces the FEMA coffins. The "Guidestones" 9 miles north of Elberton, Ga. on Hwy 77 is no "hoax". The 3 million foreign troops here in the USA are no "hoax". The GAZ 66 Czechoslovakian made military trucks used by Russia and Poland along with other foreign made hardware sitting in National Guard Armories across the USA are not a "hoax". The "Executive Orders" are not a "hoax". REX 84 is not a "hoax". This information is provided to you as a courtesy by "scoutsniper" and I'm not a "hoax" either

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

If you work in any of these fascist organizations stay in place and spy on them and undermine them. There will be a resistence messing them up.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   
reply to post by dereks

To: Dereks. We are not allowed to post pictures here at ATS. Stay in denial, in time you might have the opportunity to see and experience one of them for yourself. I refuse to argue with fools. Post what you will, the fact that these camps are up and staffed still remains the truth and there is nothing you can do to change that. Just because you haven't "seen" them does not mean they do not exist. They do in fact as well as the FEMA coffin manufacturing center just west of Covington, Ga. You might get the chance to "see" one of those up close and personal also. Why would I want to share what I know with some one who just called me a liar? Would you? Now that I know what you are by your words, there shall be no more communications from me to you again. I do not make a habit of sharing vital information with fools like you.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   

We are not allowed to post pictures here at ATS.

Yes you are, or post a link to them...

Post what you will, the fact that these camps are up and staffed still remains the truth

not the truth, but a lie - Care to explain how FEMA will fit 15,000 people into the chimney at the "FEMA camp" at Aliceville, Alabama?

They do in fact as well as the FEMA coffin manufacturing center

As has been explained here before, they are NOT coffins - but you seem to ignore reality!

I do not make a habit of sharing vital information

So far you have not shared any vital information at all, just pushed a hoax!

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by sara123123

I once thought it was good to do this work, but it was instituted under a "false-flag", and by making me and the Teams believe another thing altogether in us being trained and certified.

The double standard now will use me and all of Responders 1st, and then throw us to the back of the line as well to the "motels from hell". We all know that now. But we sure didnt realize it when we signed up.

In the end, this is what I want everyone to understand. The "camps" dont have to have names, and known locations. They will commandeer and utilize everything thats right in front of us all. High Schools, Colleges Fields, Stadiums, Nature Centers etc...whatever. There are plans to do just that. From one location to another to a trip outside or inside your region to even a "State Park".

It is a serious mistake to believe these places have signs on the doors and look like what we think they should. Its what can be turned into what under the auspices of Marshal Law.

Dont go looking for masses of coffins, cabins, walls and signs on the door. They wont be there...yet. But the places to be used definitely are.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Oglethorpe Ga. ( N. 32* 15.897, W. 84* 5.236)

Those coordinates(recognized by googlemaps as 32.15897, -84.5236) are nowhere near Oglethorpe, GA

Unadilla Ga. ( N. 32* 16.857, W. 83* 42.932)

32.16857, -83.42932 is Hawkinsville, GA. Right across the street from a farm, in fact, there's a forest there.

Hawkinsville,Ga. ( N. 32* 18.808 W. 83* 27.297)

32.18808, -83.27297 is Eastman, GA. In the middle of a forest. Looks like there might be some peach trees in the area. Or pine trees.

As for the ones on the list near my house, they all just direct to the center of the towns and have remarks like, "Old WW2 site nearby. Might be manned."

Honestly, I would love to see some proof of these 'camps' with 8 foot high concrete barriers to keep people in. No one can show me this. You're just parroting what someone else told you, even though it's wrong.

posted on Dec, 1 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

To links236:
Try these "coordinates". They are infact exact. I have been to three of them as well as where they produce the FEMA coffins just west of Covington Ga. on 960 Almon Rd.
Georgia Fema Camps Verified.

1. Morgan Georgia. Located at the junction of Hwy 45 and Hwy 37 on the west side of town west of Calhoun St.

2. Camilla Georgia Located 5.6 miles S.E. of the intersection of E. Broad St (Moultrie Rd or Hwy 37) and Hwy 19. The camp is on the east side of Hwy 19. 32 miles south on Hwy 19 from Albany Georgia.

3. Abbeville Georgia Located 4 tenths mile south of down town on US 129 on the east side of the Hwy. Make a left on "Prison Road.

4. Oglethorpe Georgia Located 2.4 miles south west of down town where SR 49 and SR 26 converge.

5. Unadilla Georgia Located 1.91 miles NE of town on East Rail Road St.

6. Hawkinsville Georgia Located North east of Hawkinsville Take Hwy 129 east to Upper River Road Left turn on Upper river road. Go 2 miles north Camp is on the left hand side just before Cannon Rd. (Fire Rd 110) Its called "Wilcox".

7. McCrea Georgia Located North of town on Long Bridge rd. just before CR 92 on the left side of the road.

West Virginia Fema Camp Verified

1. Mill Creek W. Va. Located on west side of US 250 or US 219 or SR 92 just north of "Old Brick Church Cemetery".

Oregon Fema Camp Locations

1. Umatilla Oregon Located east of McNary golf course on "Beach Access Road North , referred to as "Two Rivers Correctional Institute.

2. Sheridan Oregon Located south of town on Ballston rd just below Salmon River Hwy or SR 18. East side of Ballston Rd.

Nevada Fema Camps

1. Lovelock Nevada Located N.E of town eastern side of US 80 Going north, Take exit 112 east on Coal Canyon Rd. Make the first right on Prison Road. It is called Lovelock Correctional Facility.

Texas Fema Camps

1. Beaumont Texas Located 5.9 miles south of Beaumont on West Port Arthur Road from US 69/US 96/US278. Take a right on Knauth Rd.

Louisiana Fema Camps

1. Oakdale LA. Located north of town. Take US 165 north to East Whatley Road make a right(east). Go past N. 16th street about 850 yards. Two big camp complexes will be on your right side looking south.

These are FEMA camps and are named as either Federal Prisons or Correctional Institutes. They are under Fema Jurisdiction and are manned and ready. Google "teamed up" with the NSA earlier this year. Use Google Chrome 3D.

www.google.com... tab on "maps" locate these sites and hit satellite or "earth" and rotate the camps to get a closer look.

Go to these locations using Google if you are unable to visit them in person. The Fema coffin manufacturing center west of Covington Georgia on 960 Almon Road is still making these coffins. The storage facility in Madison Georgia is relocating coffins to another area as I write this comment. Here is a site that gives the patent for these coffins along with other information.

alligatorfarm.wordpress.com...

With the Executive orders, NorthCom. Infragaard the guillotines these camps etc. it is a wonder that we still have a Nation.
Get ready.....stay ready.

In the event that you are unable to locate these FEMA camps following what I just posted, it would be due to the lack of map reading on your part.

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   

These are FEMA camps and are named as either Federal Prisons or Correctional Institutes. They are under Fema Jurisdiction and are manned and ready. Google "teamed up" with the NSA earlier this year. Use Google Chrome 3D.

I looked at the first one on your list, it's Calhoun State Prison. Georgia Department of Corrections

It's a state prison, not a Federal Emergency Management Agency camp. I don't doubt the existence of prisons in the country, I doubt the existence of FEMA camps built to house Americans that are not 'guilty' of crimes and for 'extermination'.

I'm really not going to bother looking at your other locations because I don't want to waste my time finding out they're just state prisons. As for your coffins...they're plastic molded coffins that are available to purchase privately. I don't know how you associate FEMA with these.

In all honesty I don't think the federal government, if it bothered to go through the trouble of building all these 'death camps', would trouble themselves at building specially made coffins from a coffin manufacturer when they could just use big, molded plastic boxes, which would be cheaper and just as effective.

The threat is only in your head. There are no camps for mass extermination. None, zero.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join