It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone interested in starting a clan for COD: Black Ops for xbox?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Just wondering if anyone wants to start a clan for the new COD: Black Ops. None of the friends I have actually have the new version yet and I get bored playing alone online.

My xbox live name is Oblet if anyone is interested. I play all modes, but mostly, team death match and domination.

If anyones interested add me, or post your xbox name here and I will add you

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
What a shame you have to have it on xbox... I just dropped out of cod4 after a few good games on the SS server.

Wanna get Black Ops next week, but am worried about dedicated server support and the number of players local to Perth... and here YOU are in WA - but using a toaster!!!! Oo

Now, I'm off to watch a video on my fridge, cook a pizza on my kettle and download things on my washing machine.

You people with your funny things for what should be on a PC

j/k

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

ooooooooooook

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by OzWeatherman
reply to post by badw0lf

ooooooooooook

Get yerself a PC game man!! haha - I cant afford an xbox. Dig in and get the game for PC.

Aww then we could shoot it out like men.. uhh, like.. well you know what I mean

hehehe

posted on Nov, 16 2010 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by badw0lf

Pffff PC

No way, I only use lap tops now, and I cant be bothered getting another PC just to play COD, which I already have on xbox, lol

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
I would but I have it for PS3. Trust me I need all the f**king help I can get. A clan sound slike a great idea to me.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminotreal
I would but I have it for PS3. Trust me I need all the f**king help I can get. A clan sound slike a great idea to me.

Yeah, I thought it would, but it doesnt seem that popular. What do you think of the multiplayer anyway? I love the customisation, but its certainly not as easy as MW2. I was better at that, but I struggle to keep a positive kill/death ratio in Black Ops

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 06:07 AM
link   
reply to post by OzWeatherman

I never played MW2 online actuallly. I have that for the 360 but I have never gotten around to buying the router and x-box live card and stuff to participate though that is on the agenda as part of my son's Christmas gift list. He is bugged out to play Reach online. In fact th eonly game I have played online before Black Ops was Red Dead Redemption so this is really my first go at the hardcore online players and they kill me with impunity only equaled by frequency.

I am getting better though. I had 7 kills and two assists in one round last night and even managed to blow up one of those annoying toy cars that usuall take me out and made it to Level 15

I will say that the online stuff is addicting as all get out.

posted on Feb, 25 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   
i have a clan started on 360. its ATS is the clan name

add me Agastrophus

posted on Feb, 27 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Add me an we'll see what we can do: Gambit VII

posted on Mar, 1 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
ats has been my clan tag all along whith no clan haha. just promoten my fav site

but i will add you im ooooPHISH on xbox i play call of duty black ops often anyone joing this thread late like me

free free to add me just send a message saying you saw my post or ill just delete it

seriously thou hit me up xbox gt -ooooPHISH

-john

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 12:21 PM
link   

How good are you mate? Im looking for people to play with as most my mates arnt into gaming too much, but to be honest im not amazing at black ops. On COD 5 or MW2 I was always really good but havent got the hang of black ops yet and dont wana join with anyone whos guna get too stressed if im not gettin a 2:00 kd ratio each game

posted on Mar, 21 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   

If you want a resume, watch my replays. I've lead clans and turned chumps into champs before so experience is not something I'm lacking.

XBL GT:
Gambit VII (with space)

MSG on ATS if you add me so I can accept. I don't get on unless people call me up.
edit on 21-3-2011 by GambitVII because: (no reason given)

top topics

join