posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 12:11 AM
reply to post by magestyk7
None of which you list is indicative of a pole shift.
BUT it's been proven that sudden polar shift has occurred in the past.
That has been specifically eliminated. The evidence is completely against such an event especially in recent geological times. There have been no pole
shifts in 200 million years.
1. continents change elevation due to plate tectonics
2. rapid water changes are due to a number of events, but not pole shifts
3. extreme weather changes happen now and that is evidence against pole #s
4. there are no pyramids under water
5. normal plate tectonic changes can cause land to rise and subside
6. the Grand Canyon is an erosion feature produced by the Colorado river
7. No animals have been found to be instantly frozen
8. The stomach contents were not from hot climates
It seems you've been very misinformed my friend.
Pole shifts are detected by magnetic features, not by falsifying or misrepresenting evidence as you've listed. Fringe authors have made up all sorts
of outright lies such as the stomach contents of mammoths. Few intact mammoths have been recovered and of those none were so-called flash frozen. They
drowned, often in mud. That is why their bodies were intact. They were removed from an oxygen environment and suffered little decay before being