It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moscow Building 5000 Underground Shelters by 2012

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Just a reminder for those that still think 2012 is just another date in the calendar.
A video/news report that Russia is building 5000 more bomb shelters in Moscow.
This will be done on a hurried time frame by 2012.

www.youtube.com...

771 Days left for the Fireworks

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by magestyk7

This 2012 thing is either total BS or something to really consider. I don't know what to think anymore about any of this. Do you think it is possible that even the world governments are just scared out of their mind because of all this stuff that has been predicted? I don't get this anymore. This like I said is the biggest bunch of BS ever, biggest Psyops job ever or we really do have something to fear.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:59 PM
link   
I guess the Russians will need some workers after the "event" .Investing in the future is what i would call it,but you dont make investments without expecting a return.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by magestyk7

A video/news report that Russia is building 5000 more bomb shelters in Moscow.

www.youtube.com...

What nice governments these European governments are. The Amercan Bomb shelter expiereince can be observed in an episode of the Other Limits called The Shelter

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Interesting development. Maybe they have seen where the whole military build up and saber rattling from China and North Korea is going. Throw the US, Iran and the Mayan calender into the mix and it makes for a fascinating thing to ponder. I guess us ordinary folks will have to wait and see what happens. Or build our own bunkers. Not sure that underground is the best place to be though with all these earthquakes and eruptions - especially not for us in the Pacific.

The 2012 thing has so many different possible outcomes (theories). One is world ends, life as we know it comes to a halt; another is that we undergo a spiritual awakening and it will actually be a good thing. Or else nothing at all will happen (probably the most likely, though I intend to be somewhere nice and high on those days at the end of 2012, JIC!)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:13 PM
link   
The Russians (through Russia Today) said recently that they are expecting the coldest winter "in 1000 years" and that apparently the Government is making sure that shelters are full, blankets are stocked up, and food and heating supplies are all in good supply for homeless and shelter residents.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
You can look up the alignments that come Into play on that date - and look up the last time they did .. and that was the last poleshift - pretty much auto poleshift .. not the boring old slow move ones.

And the earth has been losing gravity since then - SOOOOO whats gonna happen? If the past Is something to go on - a lot.. but we can always hope nothing much happens, and maybe It wont. Maybe is the opperative word - or do you really believe people just decide to spend billions of dollars on a totally ridiculous security building In the middle of nowhere ... to collect those world seeds? LOL

Cmon surely even the ones more worried about who got the lastest salt sack inserts under their skin for pretend tittys even found the WORLD SEED BANK a little odd?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:14 PM
link   

You can build all the bomb shelters you want...should a nuclear war start everything will be destroyed..so they live in the shelter for several months...food runds out people go crazy in those shelters and panic starts...when they finally do get out what is there left for them? Everything around them is destroyed...how long do you think people that have not a clue about survival will last..and even if they do nobody can be prepared for a nuclear disaster let alone some crazy earth judo chop...so lets say you get out after a couple of months...can you imagine the desolation and forget contacting some disease..you are done..get an infection and you are done..use all your matches...done..I would rather be with my family getting a radiation burn them put them through the day to day horrors of survival...but that's just me..

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:26 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

I admire what the Russians are doing.
They are open about building mass quantity of bunkers.
Also If 2012 comes in the form of an Ice Age, they are prepping and looking to save as many as possible.
Their people is definitely going to be the dominating society when the smokes clears.
The U.S. on the other hand is just wasting money on two useless wars instead of trying to save as many civilians as possible in the future.
edit on 10-11-2010 by magestyk7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhadamanthus

This 2012 thing is either total BS or something to really consider. I don't know what to think anymore about any of this. Do you think it is possible that even the world governments are just scared out of their mind because of all this stuff that has been predicted? I don't get this anymore. This like I said is the biggest bunch of BS ever, biggest Psyops job ever or we really do have something to fear.

I agree! Although, personally, I think we could very well be in for a catastrophic "magnetic pole AND crustal shift " (or even a mass extinction) as they apparently happen on a cyclical basis.

From what I understand, Norway, Russia & China have built underground bunkers for their people, & I read somewhere (can't remember where now) that China has room for ALL of their population...although that does seem to be a bit of a stretch.

As I understand it, the US has built not just bunkers, but huge underground CITIES (hospitals, malls, luxury accomodation etc.) sustainable for up to something like 5yrs...BUT...only for the "chosen elite"...not for any of the general population...other than all the workers they would need to run these cities, of course.

I don't think world governments would go to all this trouble unless they have a good reason.

I'm sorry I don't have sources to quote (not feeling well) but I wanted to contribute what I could to help spread the awareness of something big that I DO believe is going on that people should know about that the MSM (especially US/Canada) are not informing the public of.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Maiden PEI

Am betting all goverments just do 'stuff' for money, thats probably their only agenda.

So why would they waste their money (and lots of it) and effort in building 5k underground shelters? Must be a good reason

Flagged.
edit on 11-11-2010 by jonnyc55 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Just a side-note, but if the US has indeed built a huge underground...

...Perhaps many of the abducted children we hear about are gov't victims, taken below for indoctrination and job training? I thought of that cause that's what I would do. Get em young and brainwash em good, much more reliable than trying to 'hire' an adult.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stormflower007
You can look up the alignments that come Into play on that date - and look up the last time they did .. and that was the last poleshift - pretty much auto poleshift .. not the boring old slow move ones.

And the earth has been losing gravity since then - SOOOOO whats gonna happen? If the past Is something to go on - a lot.. but we can always hope nothing much happens, and maybe It wont. Maybe is the opperative word - or do you really believe people just decide to spend billions of dollars on a totally ridiculous security building In the middle of nowhere ... to collect those world seeds? LOL

Cmon surely even the ones more worried about who got the lastest salt sack inserts under their skin for pretend tittys even found the WORLD SEED BANK a little odd?

Earth losing gravity? Do what now...

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

loved that video.

had me in fits of laughter. now I see where the simpsons steal their ideas too.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:35 AM
link   
So are we getting a step closer to this?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
*If* these really are for some pending diaster, there is no way there could be enough room for the entire population. I wonder how they are going to fill these before the crisis without causing a mass panic.

My guess is they are going to lie to the population and say there is room for everyone. While at the same time making it seem it it's not REALLY necessary to go underground. Like tell people they will be just fine if they just tape their doors and windows.

But maybe just a few hundred thousand people who suddenly go on vacation and the rest of us will never know.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:39 AM
link   

I heard them say that "the plans will be developed over the next two years" not that they would be built in the next two years. I am thinking that these have nothing to do with 2012. . . or did I miss something that you didn't?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 11:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by nonnez

I heard them say that "the plans will be developed over the next two years" not that they would be built in the next two years. I am thinking that these have nothing to do with 2012. . . or did I miss something that you didn't?

Look at the text article below the video:

"Nearly 5,000 new emergency bomb shelters will be built in Moscow by 2012 to save people in case of potential attacks."

See this link:
rt.com...

edit on 11-11-2010 by IamCorrect because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by nonnez

They want to have ALL the bunkers ready by 2012.
Now get this, why 5000 bunkers by 2012? Why not 2020?
Also all the bunker combined will hold 27 million people.
Another article that I read stated that Russia will have +18,000 bunkers all over the country ready by then.
The 5,000 is just in Moscow.

If Obama started doing that here all over the country he would create jobs and saves lives.

edit on 11-11-2010 by magestyk7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

I can see debunkers debunking these 5000 bunkers, but it might take them some time....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join