It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When TSHTF Will you even know?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Concerning many post here lately that have just disapeared, and the ones that didnt even make it 2 minutes, If the crap really hits the fan do you think that it will make it to the pages of this site?

I am mostly speaking of the one thread that I wantd to read that concerned an email that stated it was a chinese missile that disapeared before I could read it and has been wiped under the table so to speak, however I have different stories about where it is I cannot get there to the R.A.T.S. system to even see 404'd

So If something that got leaked? even a clue ? Being that this is a conspiracy web site. where you should be able to see it, I mean that is why we are here cuz we know there is more to the story, do you think you would even see it?

Go ahead and delete or move this one MODS I bet I made it to the list . It is about a conspiracy. It is even in the right area. It has content and a real question. It is not about a video game, which while a worthy topic has nothing to do with conspiracy but was allowed to stay there when me asking this question wasnt?

I have saved screen shots of all the conversations that pretty much told me to " Move along nothing to see here" so if need be it can be posted

Thanks

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

cool post man...info is definitely deleted/monitored on this site more than most sites because of the topics spoken about. Do you mind posting the screens? I am curious to see them

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Yeah I will post them let me edit out the mods names as that might be a violation.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I'm with you on that, I think if really something happened and they could hide to us, they would,
but any info on the chinese email ? I would like to know more about this, someone must have read it no??

thanks

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
I ask that question and the thread got yanked?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
That's the reason I come to ATS.

I'm certain that if TS does HTF I'll have read at least a page or two breaking down at leat where and what. That is of course before they air-burst a nuke and fry all my e-crap with an EMP.

Without any communications we'd all be phucked. I've thought many times about a Ham Radio setup and a generator...

I suppose no. I'm not ready if TSHTF. ... however I do have over 100 gallons of water stashed in reused gallon milk jugs in my basement.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Ridiculous...just when you think there's a place to get the information that is being hidden from you, they have their own censors filtering the information. *sigh*

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

Have a read of the thread linked.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It gives you some insight about R.A.T.S.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I have and I also Apologize for my rant. It wasnt origially in there because I was reading it without having bought in... I am there now and offer my apology for being a little irate.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

There's no need to be apologizing,many have had the same thoughts when first discovering it.
I did.

Then I saw the funny side of having a hidden forum within a conspiracy site.

Still makes me chuckle.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rushunt

Your basic question about even knowing that the TSHTF event occurred. Simple answer is no with many qualifiers.

If you depend only on the internet, radio, tv; chances are you'll suspect something happened when none of them work. Is it time to head to the hills, most wouldn't know or have a clue.

You need a redundant communication system that has been thought about and thoroughly tested in harsh conditions.

The last thing I would rely on is the internet. Forget the government kill switch. I wouldn't even try accessing anything off the internet if I thought there was any type of national emergency situation. Paranoid on my part to be sure, but I'd rather be very safe than any type of sorry.

top topics

join