It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Another news article related to Patriot Act

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Hang tough, and keep spreading the word! It is all we can do at this point. And know this - you are not alone!

As for the post prior:

These people (Bush and Ashcroft) are decievers. Don't buy into their BS. Look at their actions, forget their words. I don't know if they are trying to hasten the end, no man can bring Christ forth. Only God can.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by curme
Aren't the people pushing the Patriot Act and it's agenda Christians? Ashcroft? Bush? Maybe they are apart of a cabal to begin the end of days. That would explain some really irrational foreign and domestic decisions. They are trying to bring in the apocolypse, to hurry Christ's return.
By their actions you shall know them. They are a part of an international cabal to demolish the borders of America, to eventually bring down those who will resist the coming New World Order and the throne of Satan himself.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I believe it! THey certainly have no allegience to this nation - or any other for that matter.

I found this article on World Net Daily. It reports that Attny. Gen. John ASScroft was down in Florida trying to freak everyone out (again) and warning his audience that he needs yet MORE power. He's of the opinion that they don't already have enuff. The man is either pure evil or out of his fu**en mind.
He has GOT to GO!

Ashcroft: Tougher
Patriot Act needed
Attorney general requesting additional anti-terror tools

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: June 30, 2004
1:00 a.m. Eastern

� 2004 WorldNetDaily.com

Saying the Patriot Act has helped prevent further terrorist attacks on America, Attorney General John Ashcroft yesterday called for even tougher law-enforcement tools.

In Tampa, Fla., Ashcroft reissued a warning that terrorists intend to attack the U.S. and that the upcoming Fourth of July holiday and political conventions should be considered prime targets.

"We are a nation at war," Ashcroft said. "There are times when 9-11 may seem like a distant memory, but it is not. Al-Qaida wants to hit us and hit us hard."
www.worldnetdaily.com...

The bottom line is this: AMERICANS, YOU HAD BEST BE AFRAID AND YOU HAD BEST TRUST US TO PROTECT YOU! OR ELSE!

posted on Jul, 3 2004 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I hate Ashcroft. You know the public voted for the guy who was supposed to become Attorney General but died before he took office. To no surprise Bush goes ahead and elects Ashcroft to take his place. That ought to make you think. What really pisses me off about him is that he has time and time again told the press about possible terrorist attacks yet nothing has happened. Why? He and Bush are just trying to scare us to push for Patriot Act 2.

Here are two good articles IMO by Michael C. Ruppert on how dangerous the Patriot Acts 1 and 2 are:

www.fromthewilderness.com...

www.fromthewilderness.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join