It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Happenings At Night

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

A lot of strange happening happen around the time of 3am.
Apparently Jesus died at 3pm. 3am is the inverse of 3pm and some christians believe that the negative entities are at their most powerful at 3am, kind of like mocking Jesus's death. Just thought I'd put that out there.

Were you dreaming before you woke up? Something like this happened to my mum a while back.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maslo

From what you have wrote, it seems that something which you dont remember (missing time) happened between you looked away from the phone and the time you looked back. Next time when it happens, not only illuminate the shadow, but turn on cell phone camera or recording and then look away.

Yeah, this is what happened. You had your phone in your hand, looked up at the shadow/alien, and that is the precise moment when the abduction started and it got control of your mind. The clock was never going to change from 3:00AM, because time was frozen in your immediate area, like a bubble, during the abduction process. Was it really quiet at the time, like absolutely quiet? That's a sign of a time bubble.

So, the whole process takes place, and finally when it ends, you get control of your body/mind back and the thing is gone before you see it leave. At some point during the process you dropped/lost your phone. it is replaced by your bedside before you wake up.

link   

Originally posted by cj6
reply to post by Maslo

Thanks for the suggestion Maslo i will try to do that tonight and see if i get anything i'll post it tomorrow

Looking forward to it.

Have you considered regression hypnosis?

link   

edit on 10/11/10 by Maslo because: doublepost

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:47 PM
link   
What you need to do is setup a good camera that is sensitive to infrared light and then get an infrared light to illuminate your room. Record for the entire night and then review the tape to see if you are really waking up or if you are just dreaming it. If it really is happening you will hopefully have caught it on tape.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 01:54 PM
link   
the last strange happening in my house in recent weeks was i went to bed, smoked a cigarette and put the pack on a shelf next to my bed. i woke up ready for the 1st smoke of the day and the pack was gone. i finaly found them in my shoe in the next room. to me it was really weird but i have sleep walk once in my life so that might have been the cause

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I seen a shadow in my living room in December 2002 around 3am aswell. Oddly enough it was blocking the portrait of oul Jesus that we have in our living room. I told it to F*** off out loud. Can't really remember all the details, but it was a really strange feeling.

It looked like a black Bishop chess piece only larger.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Sounds like a typical 'shadow man'. Seems like this phenomenom is far more widespread than that of ghosts or just about any other paranormal subject. By most accounts they are far from friendly but cant interact physically.

www.shadowpeople.org...

link   
How about this. To prove to yourself, and everyone else that alien abductions are real and not just night terrors and such, why don't you just set up a camera in a corner of the room, to record you and any open space in room (At an angle that it catches both you, and the usual spots where these "shadows" materialise).

Put it somewhere relatively concealed (just incase it really is aliens, but i doubt it) at the very least, if all this "electromagnic interference causes alien video to be rendered unviewable" stuff is real, you will atleast have a period of static on your recording. You will have to view what you recorded every day (might make it easier to fast forward throug the whole thing while watching, with the exception of the nights you KNOW something happened).

Try it. No excuses. If nothing happens, it is a psychological issue.

link   
How about this. To prove to yourself, and everyone else that alien abductions are real and not just night terrors and such, why don't you just set up a camera in a corner of the room, to record you and any open space in room (At an angle that it catches both you, and the usual spots where these "shadows" materialise).

Put it somewhere relatively concealed (just incase it really is aliens, but i doubt it) at the very least, if all this "electromagnic interference causes alien video to be rendered unviewable" stuff is real, you will atleast have a period of static on your recording. You will have to view what you recorded every day (might make it easier to fast forward throug the whole thing while watching, with the exception of the nights you KNOW something happened).

Try it. No excuses. If nothing happens, it is a psychological issue.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I don't understand why people keep thinking that a camera will just capture ghosts, spirits, demons, extraterrestrials, extradimensioal beings, etc. If such was the case, don't you think other people would have already tried it and prove it to be a successful method? We would already have tons of non-hoaxed footage. Yet we don't.

A human being is far more superior than a camera. Camera's don't have intuition or a sixth sense or a third eye.

Just saying.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
I own a bar, and several times, sitting around after hours (bar closes at 2:30) 4 people have seen a shadow figure walking towards the bar from the bathroom. i didn't give it much thought, except the last person to see it was a police officer. After he saw it, he asked if there was anyone else in the bar. I obviously said no. He said he saw a shadow walk down the hallway, then i said to him, about 6'2" with what looks like a hat, he said yes. I just thought it was a ghost or some such.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:39 PM
link   
reply to post by RKallisti

Right, so you're subtley giving the excuse that they interact telepathically now?(I'm not putting words in your mouth, it is an assumption as there is no other excuse popping into my mind) You know voices in your head and seeing things that noone else can are symptoms of various mental disorders and brain anomalies. Back in the middle ages people believed epileptic seizures were visitations from demons or vision from the gods. Without any evidence, even a video of static during the period one "slept" these alien visitations are about as real as a miracle. I am merely attempting to be more open-minded and helpful as I tend to dismiss these as psychological issues, sleep paralysis, or brain anomalies.

I too have experienced these weird things by the way, i saw a "soldier" pointing a rifle at me in my room one night and I could not move. A hallucination. (scared #less though)
edit on 10-11-2010 by Somehumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
This ISNT an alien abduction.

Spirits can move objects INSTANTLY. Ive seen it happen to me many many times.

You have a watcher, who doesnt want you documenting it. Id tread lightly if I were you. Do not attempt to communicate with it. Tell it to "# off" and leave you alone.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   
The way to rise above anything like this, is to connect within, to your Infinite Self/HS and pray to the Family watching over, Creator if you prefer. But you need the Love channel, for this, unconditional love. Its more about feeling compassion, and that can take time, really feeling for them, and sending positive wishes, Love for them to look within themselves and make a U-turn in their lives, entity, ET or not. And then renounce negativity or anything that is intended harm another, cancel any negative or fearful thoughts that may come, and tell them they must leave. And really work on raising consciousness and love to the next grade, ie. what Eutopias are like, kindness, respect, non-reactiveness, charity, STO.

I've had protection, and still do..

Tell them, that we all need to find happiness, and pyramid systems aren't that at all, that real Family is waiting for you, really encourage, and then ask them to leave after renouncing all negative behavior that would harm others.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

I'm more inclined to think you're dealing with a ghost. A "poltergeist" even. I haven't read ahead, but have you asked it to leave? Actually, don't ask... tell it to leave! You don't even have to tell it to leave while it's standing there. Tell it during the day when you feel more comfy. IR camera footage would be wonderful... simply because I'm a ghost hunter and I love that sort of thing, lol. But anyway...

... just a few nights ago, one of my friends had me come over to his house because he had been seeing a ghost, apparition, spirit or whatever you want to call it. Scared him half to death. I came over and pretty much said that it needed to make the reason for its presence known because after I left that night, it wasn't allowed to disturb or scare my friend again. It didn't make the reason for its presence known, but so far, it hasn't been seen or heard. That doesn't mean that it wont start again tonight or next week, but so far, all is well.

It's worth a shot! I'm not an alien guru so the members offering alien explanation could be right. I do know a thing or two about ghosts though, and it sounds to me like that's your culprit. Just TRY not to be scared of it. Easier said than done, I know, but try to feel at peace with it.

Also, keep you an arsenal of lights: cell phone, camera, flash light... whatever you have, lol. Put a "clapper" on your lamp or light switch, ha ha! I don't mean to sound like I'm making fun of your situation. That's not the case at all. Just use everything you have to illuminate whatever this thing is. If it's a ghost, chances are it will be gone as soon as the light is on it. If it's alien... I have no idea, lol. But I do wish you luck and I'll follow your story. It's interesting and I hope it turns out well for you. Best of luck and take care!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Somehumanbeing
Right, so you're subtley giving the excuse that they interact telepathically now?(I'm not putting words in your mouth, it is an assumption as there is no other excuse popping into my mind) You know voices in your head and seeing things that noone else can are symptoms of various mental disorders and brain anomalies. Back in the middle ages people believed epileptic seizures were visitations from demons or vision from the gods. Without any evidence, even a video of static during the period one "slept" these alien visitations are about as real as a miracle. I am merely attempting to be more open-minded and helpful as I tend to dismiss these as psychological issues, sleep paralysis, or brain anomalies.

Oh, right. Because the Dark Ages were such enlightened times!

Look, it's fine if people tend to go for the more "logical", "rational" and "scientific" explanation/conjecture. But just because you don't understand something, or don't experience it yourself, doesn't mean it must be "something of the mind", a hallucination or a figment of a very creative imagination.

I don't mean to obstruct your path or deny your theories! Not at all. By all means, carry on. And if you catch anything on camera I'd be glad you did (hey, after all, it would make a believer out of many)

But I'm just saying that I just guide myself by intuition, I know what I see, I know what I feel, I know when it is my imagination and I know when it is not. I am first a skeptic, then a believer. I doubt everything. But ultimately, I believe in myself, in my intuition, and my conclusions (judging from personal experiences).

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
If it scares you, just pray to God to protect you from all evil.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:36 AM
link   
I would chime in with agreement that the OP should use firm command and tell the shadow to "go away!". If you are really brave you could also confront it and say "what do you want here?" Have you tried putting a chair or some other object in the place where it appears and see if that deters it? Also, don't recall reading it, unless I missed it, but do you live alone? Has anyone else in your house experienced this?

You also say that you have had other experiences, but none for a while and none this disturbing. Have you considered the other experiences are connected in some way?

Anna B

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
Its been two nights.. Was the OP taken?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join