It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleideans Shot Down the LA Missile, Which was Headed Toward Iran

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

I have discovered the most amazing thing. At first I could barely stand to watch her videos, just a little bit too way way way out there for me. But then I discovered that its much better to watch with the sound off......

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by snusfanatic
Crazy Lady... I mean, source here

what do ya'll think? sometimes i seriously worry that the ufo topic will never be taken seriously because even if we somehow drive out all the crazies from the actual ufo field, there will always be those attributing just about everything to aliens.

its hopeless. we will never out number people like this, ever. just like all the prediction posts on here. its the new normal. give me hope folks.

OMGZ she still around figured she might've fell into a soma coma!

Colleen I miss your cleavage glad to know you've not given up you blatant lies! AWESOME!

oh this scripted phone call is absolutely hilarious! just happens to take up the majority of the video hahaah ahaha

you fail hard woman, remember your craptastic predictions haha ha hahaaa surprised you aren't charging for this video... was that product placement with your chair?

ps: they tried to make her look stupid? haha hahahahaha hhahaahahahah
edit on 11-11-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Well I think I found out how she makes money and affords the nice house. She talks about Youtube "rentals", whatever that means. She then talks about her friend starting a website that will compete with Youtube and be connected to Paypal so she can make money there.

And finally, at 5:09, she writes about receiving 12k in one day from her nude photos.

Maybe she is not crazy, perhaps she is perfectly sane and taking advantage of the mentally ill.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

Thank you for posting that link. The second I saw her face I recognized her as the crazy lady with the invasion predictions that never happened. I would love to know what she does living, someone as insane as this women should not be out alone in public at any time much less working amongst the "normal" people.

Interesting "news" about the UN troops. I love how these troops are supposed to be rounding people up but she never says why, or what that has to do with these Alien friends of her's or an attack on Iran. Of course the best part is she offers ZERO evidence at all. So since she has a nice home, I guess that means she is not mistaken and we should all just follow her blindly. Leave the cities at once and go into hiding in a mountains
Got to love her advice. She literally just told everyone to use deadly force on strangers and go into hiding if you live in a city.

I also live about 2 hours from New Orleans and this is the first I have heard of any troops. Maybe they are magic troops or the little green troops I played with as a child and I just missed them.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:01 AM
link   
She has made it on to RT news.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by tamenie
well you guys 2 days ago there was a missile launched from California and that claim hasent been debunked so maby she isint crazy[

Yes it has that was an airplane US Air Flight 808

And yes she is crazy... she wants you to go buy guns or hide before 'they' knock on your door. Bad advise... really

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Realtruth

With all do respect, there are more nutcases outside then in a mental institutions, and this woman is one of them.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:21 AM
link   
I think I got about 57 seconds into it before I had to stop.
She's definetly a pill-head... Her twitching made me nervous

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:29 AM
link   
Still waiting for the noods to pop up I mean I ain't going to lie, those boobs are banging.

Anyways that aside;

Rt News huh? Wow, wonder if they seen her moaning video where archangel metatron is uhh there causing her to moan?

IMO she owes Billy Meier some sex.

my favorite GILF.
edit on 11-11-2010 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 02:30 AM
link   
How can you not believe her! In another one of her video's she said she created the milky way with archangel michael!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Who is this person!? She posted a video on Nov. 4th warning of an EMP missle attack. This was right before the missle launches of Nov. 6 and 8. Could this be CIA putting info out there? Again, what's the history of this woman?

Holy cow, this woman really goes off the deep end on this video. Reminds me of the popular "channeling" movement of the 80's. Guess they revamped it to be aliens now. Sheesh.

edit on 11-11-2010 by thepixelpusher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   
This lady is fun. I like crazy chicks.

I think she is right about the whole EMP blast idea.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner
reply to post by RandalFlagg

I starred you purely for your name! I am actually going to watch the Stand tomorrow now! Thank You

Don't forget his other roles! Eyes of the Dragon, Hearts of Atlantis and most importantly the Dark Tower!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
I'm not going to try to impress anyone by resorting to schoolyard style name calling on this, so sorry if I don't fit in here.

But if the US was going to attack Iran with a missile from a sub, I think they would launch it from the Persian Gulf.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
DP
edit on 11/11/10 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:14 AM
link   

If the aliens are truly concerned about the loss of life, why don't they cure AIDS and steal/destroy all our nuclear weapons right now? I guess they are afraid of the obvious comparison to Superman IV: The Quest for Peace - a terrible, terrible movie.

No EMP - failed prediction

NO Alien Invasion - failed prediction

I think the aliens did something to her that caused serious brain damage

So, an alien has mastered the nontrivial challenge of interstellar travel and yet he is going to get blown away by some guy on his porch? Why is the alien knocking to begin with? Does he want to borrow some warp plasma from his neighbor across the street.
edit on 11-11-2010 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Big Raging Loner

How does she have such a lovely house? Most Meth addicts don't have nice things. Maybe she has broken into someone else's house and dressed up in their clothes...

Excellent point. I've often wondered why I work long hours in a miserable job, worrying about getting fired every day when I could be home making whacky Youtube videos and living large.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
This is such a nonsense. Thanks for posting this Homo-Crapiens video.

I would say that there is very little hope. Civilization is going down the drain and very likely for good, but I don't know.

What I hope for is the LIFE itself with all the species - we will disappear like dinosaurs, but something New and Beautiful will come up sooner or later on Earth - more advanced species than Homo-Crapiens.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaploink

LOL...I've actually fallen asleep watching TV and when I woke up I had my own movie going in my dream based on what I was hearing on TV. Weird.

However, I do think some of these people are actually hearing things in their heads. Why couldn't some demonic or evil beings (even malevolent et's) be telling her these things to discredit the truth of ET's? I really believe people like her, Blossom Goodchild and Nancy Lieder could actually be hearing something. Then when it doesn't happen, like another post said, it makes everyone that believes in et's look nuts. Personally, I don't believe in channeling the dead or spirit guides, etc. I just think maybe they're really hearing something. Then again, maybe they're just all schizo. And if the Pleiadians are so in tune with knowing what our gov't is doing, why didn't they just shut it down before it took off. I don't trust any of them, i don't care where they say their from. And isn't it interesting we only hear from the et's AFTER something happens. I feel sorry for her. She really believes this is happening to her.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Maiden PEI

Go to your history and try finding it there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join