It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pleideans Shot Down the LA Missile, Which was Headed Toward Iran

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Crazy Lady... I mean, source here

what do ya'll think? sometimes i seriously worry that the ufo topic will never be taken seriously because even if we somehow drive out all the crazies from the actual ufo field, there will always be those attributing just about everything to aliens.

its hopeless. we will never out number people like this, ever. just like all the prediction posts on here. its the new normal. give me hope folks.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   
did she said something about invasion 2 days ago?

+7 more 
posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
It's my opinion that this woman is bat # crazy and would attempt to link nearly any event with her imagined plaedian delusional entities.

But it sure seems to work well for getting her a soapbox on the various online venues and radio talk shows which entertain such nonsensical BS

She's nuttier than a fruitcake

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
I'm throwing the BS flag. I just spoke with the high commander of the intergalactic fleet and she confirmed it was only a jumbo jet. Yes, the high commander is what we Earthlings would call, female.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Feltrick

sometimes i wish i could flag posts

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
In the first place, a missile launch against Iran, or anywhere else as far away, would come from a ship, or submarine, rather than a launch site in a populated area where all could see it. Secondly, it is true that the Pleiadians are here watching, and can deal with any Earth, or space based weaponry, as can many other ET forces. It is getting near time to choose sides. I watched the film and did not see a "shoot down" of anything.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Reply to post by snusfanatic

Thanks! I feel the only way to fight the BS on this board is with more BS. Obviously reason and logic don't work.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by snusfanatic

How does she have such a lovely house? Most Meth addicts don't have nice things. Maybe she has broken into someone else's house and dressed up in their clothes...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
This is the same nut job that made all those claims in October that didn't happen.

She posted her vids, then after it didn't happen she marked them private, so no one could see them.

But I still think see is very entertaining.
edit on 11-11-2010 by elevatedone because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Big Raging Loner

lol. she might be that upper-middle class, house-wife, pill head breed. but your theory works too. maybe her next video will take place in a room that looks mysteriously like my apartment.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
well you guys 2 days ago there was a missile launched from California and that claim hasent been debunked so maby she isint crazy
edit on 10-11-2010 by tamenie because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Although I do read alot of Barbara Marciniak pleiadian channeled books and I see them as being right on target for the most part. This lady is pretty out there haha. Fun to watch though I'll give her that.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Did you post this just so you could ridicule her? If you don't like what she has to say just ignore her. You are giving her more attention.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Namaste1001

i post it because its topical. and then i ridicule her. if someone disagrees with the ridicule and think's she's offering relevant news that's welcome here too.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:03 AM
link   
im so sick of this damn lady.

she cant even pronounce her aliens correctly.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Silica injections...I see, uh huh...yep, clairvoyance....gotcha. LMAO!!! More like Silicone injections, this lady's personal flotation devices are taking too much blood from her brain.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by RelentlessLurker

That's how they pronounce it on Pledia. Damn

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:07 AM
link   
This woman's picture should be in the dictionary next to "facepalm"

My god... She is even making the other channelers look bad.
And they didn't look too credible to begin with.
edit on 11/10/2010 by BobbinHood because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Oh please, the missile was destroyed by a earth starship from the future who was chasing a cube shaped enemy vessel through a time vortex. The enemy vessel went back in time to change the timeline to prevent the earth from gaining intergalactic power centuries later. Luckily, Captain Picard of the Starship Enterprise interfered with their plans to....Oh wait. Never mind, I left the tv on while sleeping again.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
dont bother watching the video.

the rude lady just takes a phonecall and you have to sit through it while she talks to some other lady.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join