It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's in Korea shown during newscast, I suppose these too are balloons.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Found this on youtube, no idea what is being said but if anyone can translate please do. Looks similar to what has appeared over NYC and other places recently. I really think the balloon theory needs to be put to rest, not sure what they are but I would have to say no to balloons, swamp gas, lanterns and optical illusions. Feel free to throw in your 2 cents.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Jeremiah Johnson

Your right those are dust particles on the camera.

I don't know but all this stuff is really weird. We are seeing this stuff pretty much all over the world now.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Here is the New York Vid for easy comparison

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Well, there is absolutely no proof that they aren't. Let's be honest here. They could be anything from balloons to dust to dandelion seeds. Hypothetically of course.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7060293dbf47.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 11/10/2010 by hhcore because: *POOF*

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeremiah Johnson
I really think the balloon theory needs to be put to rest, not sure what they are but I would have to say no to balloons, swamp gas, lanterns and optical illusions.

Why does it need to be "put to rest"?

Considering they are just dots in the sky, how can you rule out anything?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Okay I see what you are saying and you have a point but I find it a bit odd that this is happening frequently. I don't know about you but I hardly if ever see balloons hovering over local cities and town unless it's hot air balloons. Maybe there is a world wide balloon conspiracy going on where assigned people are told too launch balloons to fool the populations into thinking we are being visited.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

I really think the balloon theory needs to be put to rest, not sure what they are but I would have to say no to balloons...

They look like balloons, have the shape of balloons and float in the air like balloons above a city that contains people that have access to balloons!

Why do you think they are not balloons?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by hhcore

They would have to be large dandelion seeds.

cj6

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Seems like ppl are too scared to admit we are being visited so they come up with absolutely lame explanations like dust or balloons
its hilarious to me what they come up with. But the vid is interesting, im not gonna come up with any explanations im just gonna say its very interesting

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Yes, it looks similar to the New York sightings and since New York was balloons i guess this could also be balloons. My 2 cents....

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I don't know about you but I hardly if ever see balloons hovering over local cities and town unless it's hot air balloons.

How do you know they are hovering? Considering there is little in the way of perspective, just white dots on a blue sky, it is hard to tell what they are doing.

Maybe there is a world wide balloon conspiracy going on where assigned people are told too launch balloons to fool the populations into thinking we are being visited.

The only conspiracy is between that of mis-indentification and over-zealousness on the part of the observer and audience.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
no idea what is being said but if anyone can translate please do

They are saying: "All hail the Great Leader. Who's essence is so virile and potent that it can be fired many hundreds of metres into the air, and still maintain it's globular consistency! Surely this man is descendant from the Gods."

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
reply to post by cj6

Agreed, that is all I'm saying but I just find it hard to believe these are always balloons etc. I'm not saying little green men either but it's a super large universe out there and it should be considered that it may not always be of terrestrial origin. I have seen ufo's in broad daylight and clear skies a few years back and they were low enough for me to plainly see. I don't know what they were or where they came from but it shook my nerves for a few days.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:00 AM
link   
reply to post by DoomsdayRex

Must you be so condescending? And who made you the authority? Your arguments carry the same weight mine do so lets show some respect here please?
edit on 10-11-2010 by Jeremiah Johnson because: (no reason given)

cj6

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

I like many other ppl have seen balloons floating in the sky and that is absolutely NOT what im seeing in any of the vids! OMG WE'RE BEING VISITED BY GIANT FLOATING BALLOONS!!!
you ppl and ur balloon theories make me laugh like a little school girl thank u
they are not balloons and that is final!!!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by cj6

Maybe it's time to hand out BB guns to highly populated areas so citizens can take matters into there own hands, I would be game to fire off a few shots at these balloons, maybe cash prizes could be handed out or just simply fill the balloons with cash.

cj6

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by cj6

I like many other ppl have seen balloons floating in the sky and that is absolutely NOT what im seeing in any of the vids! OMG WE'RE BEING VISITED BY GIANT FLOATING BALLOONS!!!
you ppl and ur balloon theories make me laugh like a little school girl thank u
they are not balloons and that is final!!!

Your little school girl laugh is piercing my ear drum.... So what, then? Aleeenz?
There is no definitive evidence as to what these are, but to bash the suggestion of balloons without seeing them first hand, is a bit silly IMO.

I'm not saying balloons like it's written in stone, but to assume otherwise is just speculation. Just as we speculate it is in fact, balloons.

cj6

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join