It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats wrong with the moon?!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by the_denv

ipersonally dont agree with the hologram theory but the reason i posted it was because it looks very wierd, if you look at the stills on the 2nd upload u can clearly see that there is something huge in front of the moon...either that or the moon has changed shape and looks oval?

That's the Earth in front of the moon mate, that is the shadow of our Earth.

An Oval Moon? Of course, that is plausible, check this out.

The Moon may have been flying around our Earth in an oval-shaped, eccentric orbit 100 million years after its formation, US astronomers reported on Thursday.

This scenario could explain why the Moon's far side bulges at its equator, a mystery that has puzzled scientists since French mathematician Pierre-Simon Laplace first noticed it in year 1799, according to the astronomers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT).

Scientists have not yet put forward a persuasive model both to explain the Moon's odd shape and fit its dimension. It is said that British physicist Isaac Newton suffered severe headaches when he attempted to provide a more complete theory of the Moon's motion.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:08 AM
link   
Yesterday I noticed the Sun when it was setting it was more brilliant then usual I was suprised when only two hours later the Moon was outside my window. I thought wow, I need to check this tomorrow night never remember them being that close to each other but then again I never really timed this stuff.

In the video towards the end when the Moon looked like it was going behind that black straight line was that the camera doing that.

I want to share this with you and you can take it or leave it I don't know if this would have been here or another Planet but when I wason one of my experiences with yes Aliens I was shown where people thought they were on the Planet and the whole gravity thingy but they were really within. The people were really being watched as in the TRUMAN SHOW.

I was shown when it was night how a huge vent opened and this was the way in and out. I was shown how they could yes the Beings you deny and call Alien's could just light up the inside if they wanted to show the people that everythign they lived was a lie. That they were inside Orb that the sky was all an illision maybe Hologram is the right word. I could see all the ships up there doing what was needed to pull this off. If what I was shown was here the Planet Earth and our Government knew this do you think they would tell you lol I think not.

Who knows life is unique and yeah it's to early for the happy juice here this morning.

My best to you all

edit on 11-11-2010 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:38 AM
link   
reply to post by observe50

Truman Show Theory is a good story and nothing is impossible....but....

....you actually think you were talking and interacting with aliens?

I hope your telling a joke because 99% of people who state this are loony.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   
I know most of us are looked at like looney but that's not my concern I'm getting to old to give a hoot. I know who I am and that is all that matters.

I know what I know about this subject and that's the way it is. Do the ones that think us looney ever think that because they are skeptic and don't understand that .....we think of them the same way, we just don't put it in print.

As I see it all that can be done is to share with all and let them digest it and take it the way they need to take it in time whether now or in the future it is Human time which will tell.

Think of me how you would like.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Hate to throw fuel on a fire but...I had a glimpse tonight and it did look a little strange. The line separating dark/light had a little bulge in it and the moon was in the wrong place. I entered my exact gps coordinates into google sky maps on my phone and it didn't line up, even though everything else did, I used Orion to check the accuracy and it was spot on. Could be the phone but like I said, Orion was a dead perfect match and the moon was not even close.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by the_denv

LOL....I can't believe you stated that. If true, then the corporate elites are what you
just stated. They are even making commercials of people interacting with aliens.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
I live in a part of the country where the light pollution of towns and cities isn't a problem for anyone wanting to view the night sky. I happen to be a night owl and spend much of my waking hours outside scanning the sky. Although I've seen more than a few strange things over the years, I've never seen anything wrong with the moon, the last couple of nights being no exception.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Be nice if someone on ATS that has a telescope and camera could
take a video and some pics. I thinks Volcanic ash from the recent
volcanic eruptions might have something to do with the "blurry" view.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D
I was outside earlier tonight and I have to say either something is wrong with
my eyes or something is making the moon "Fuzzy". Maybe it's volcanic ash in
the atmosphere? Anyone have a good telescope with camera?
I looked at the moon last night to tell you the truth it did look a little small, but then again I had only one contact in.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D

Originally posted by the_denv

LOL....I can't believe you stated that. If true, then the corporate elites are what you
just stated. They are even making commercials of people interacting with aliens.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

LOL, I know it looks like I don't believe in aliens by saying that, but I do believe in them.

I am just tired of all this BS, I guess I am fed up to the hilt with people saying they are interacting with aliens whenever I have never seen one, nor do I know anyone who has seen one and I know a LOT of people.

I am fed up with people like Colleen Thomas claiming to talking to aliens on a daily basis when I have never seen one or anyone I know.

So, if billions of people cant see these aliens and just a few people can, then they are loony. Although, I can not account for underground bases owned by the global elite where NOBODY can confirm that they are there or not.

The only aliens I have seen, are in movies and TV, that's it. Nobody can feed me BS any more Im sick of it all, the aliens should come here and present themselves publicly if they ever want to be regarded as allies of humanity, none of this secretive nonsense. I consider myself a person that would ask a lot of questions, why do aliens apparently visit people who are dumb and clueless? Why not visit a passionate conspiracy theorist? Why not just make themselves known?

Just because they are making commercials of aliens doesn't mean that disclosure could happen. What if it were all apart of Holly-Wood's plan? What if there is disclosure and they are not real aliens, but some form of reversed nano technology that look like aliens in ships that look alien but are man made? What if these things inflict pain on humankind? That would mean the world would unite as one and fight the enemy, the alien; which we should not. Its all apart of a plan to weaponize space, in saying that though; nobody knows what is out there and what Earth needs to defend itself against. We should not go into space in an attack manner, that would be our demise.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by yzzyUK

not ALL of his videos are marked alert...clearly u dont see anything so u can move along to the next post instead of having a go at the man who made the vid yea?

good day

I don't suppose what you really mean to say is "Just go away, i don care"

I agree with SargentBlah whoever you are.

Holographic moon? Would have been good to have realised this prior to reading half the thread, so I could have just "Moved Along"... it's a stupid concept.

LMAO if he didn't care why did he post... but yes I agree with the focus as I have said from word go but was slaped for it. I see others have come along and can also see the focus shifts. The 'points' are always there... the focus is just rubbish.

posted on Nov, 13 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Use your brain
Why do people always get the idea something is wrong with the moon.

This is the 6th or 7th "the moon is not normal" thread I have come across in the past few months.

You would hope that with millions of intelligent, professional and recreational "sky watchers," people who take a gander at the moon all the time, people who have studied the celestial body would notice something "wrong" with the moon. Not everyone in the world besides yourself "works for the man" or can be "silenced" by big brother. This is not a television show or a movie.

Indeed!

posted on Nov, 14 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
well we all must be crazy huh?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

im not the only one seeing this

posted on Aug, 21 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I know this thread is a little old, but I did notice something recently off with the Moon, couldnt quite put my finger on it, said to my OH that I thought the moon looks different, almost creepy...

Anyways, I have been taking pics, (I wanted to compare each year)...I have this years pics stored away, so had to use a Flickr link for pic 2....pic 1 I took myself on 22.May.2010, pic 2 is dated
22.May.2011 doesnt look much different...I dont think? I havent the right equipment to take pics in the dark sadly

My own pic

Flickr pic 1 year later

edit on 21-8-2011 by CherryV because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-8-2011 by CherryV because: Linked wrong !

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by CherryV

Didn't notice anything weird myself in those pics, though they are fairly pretty daytime images of the Moon.

I know you said you couldn't put your finger on it, but could you elaborate some on what you think seems odd?

posted on Aug, 22 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Dashdragon

Ok well, Im no expert, but I have been watching the moon/stars (sad maybe!!) for many years....quite a few times, it has been like the moon has tilted in one evening. I'll look, and go out again an hour later, and its kind of tilted up or down, to what it was. Might sound crazy I guess. I might try video-ing it, that might come out ok as I havent tried that. Also, it seems that I can see more detail than I have been ever able to, just with my eyes. I swear I could never see that much detail without zooming in with a telescope etc. But that could just be my imagination!

This is one reason I started taking photo's, to compare. I'll try some vids next

edit on 22-8-2011 by CherryV because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join