It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

whats wrong with the moon?!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
OK it took me all of a few seconds to figure out why the light is a straight line...

Solved. Nothing wrong with the moon, bad camera operator, and bad analyzer of the video.
edit on 10-11-2010 by Wally Hope because: typo

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Creeeepy, not a hologram, just the moon

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
ok here is a second vid with stills...now please look at the shape of the moon also it looks like there is something huge in front of it, he talks for a couple mins before he gets to the stills, NO its not a bin lid, NO its not a furnace?? lol dunno how u got to that but yea ok good one. hopefully u will see better in this vid.

www.youtube.com...

thanks again people.
edit on 10-11-2010 by NWOnoworldorder because: 54 was meant to be b4

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Mizzijr

EXACTLY! have a look at the stills on the other vid ive put a link, look at the shape of it very odd, he talks for a few min but u can skip that part

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Wally Hope

its not really the straight line thats the point of the video, its whats in front of the moon, i have uploaded his continuation video which has still and u can clearly see something huge but not really circular in front of the moon, now unless the moon is oval shaped this cant be....

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
don't know if anyone pointed this pointed this out.. but th camera does shift focus.. at about 1:48, while he's moving the camera.. after that, the edges get sharp.. the light you're talking about is probably just condensation
or his lense was dirty..

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofast

its the shape of the moon...have u looked at the stills on the second link?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
This is odd indeed, we need to figure out what happened to the little boy who was sitting up there fishing.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by kalunom

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.......HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG! STOP!! HAHAHAHAHAH im gunna wet myself at this rate!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
He thinks that the moon is a hologram?

Oh jeez. So, if someone has replaced the moon, what exactly is controlling the tides now ?

Get a grip, people.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by kalunom
This is odd indeed, we need to figure out what happened to the little boy who was sitting up there fishing.

hahahahahahahahahahaha - funniest post I've seen on ATS in months!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
OMG I am getting tired of all these lunatics!

The moon is there, fake moon? LOL!

I have listened to R Hoagland and all the others, I know about the structures and some very weird stuff etc.

But a holographic moon? LOL!

That guy who uploaded the video is spreading lunacy like a virus to all the gullible YouTuber's, all the young people that are taking drugs would actually believe this. Then they grow up and spread that nonsense to their kids, a few generations down the line and people think trees are fake and everyone is stuck on the calculation of 2+2=!!!

Ahhhhh! Do proper research and stop spamming my brain!

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by the_denv

ipersonally dont agree with the hologram theory but the reason i posted it was because it looks very wierd, if you look at the stills on the 2nd upload u can clearly see that there is something huge in front of the moon...either that or the moon has changed shape and looks oval?

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Why do people always get the idea something is wrong with the moon.

This is the 6th or 7th "the moon is not normal" thread I have come across in the past few months.

You would hope that with millions of intelligent, professional and recreational "sky watchers," people who take a gander at the moon all the time, people who have studied the celestial body would notice something "wrong" with the moon. Not everyone in the world besides yourself "works for the man" or can be "silenced" by big brother. This is not a television show or a movie.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWOnoworldorder
reply to post by yzzyUK

not ALL of his videos are marked alert...clearly u dont see anything so u can move along to the next post instead of having a go at the man who made the vid yea?

good day

I don't suppose what you really mean to say is "Just go away, i don care"

I agree with SargentBlah whoever you are.

Holographic moon? Would have been good to have realised this prior to reading half the thread, so I could have just "Moved Along"... it's a stupid concept.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   
reply to post by NWOnoworldorder

A total waste of 3 minutes.
I couldn't last any longer.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
the video is titled "the moon is fake"?? well it seems that he thinks the moon is a hologram? let me ask you, does a hologram have gravitational pull? if the moon was fake, there would be no tides, as, for those who dont know, the gravitational pull of the moon pulls the water so that it extends higher up, or further onto land. And what is making a hologram of the moon? We don't have the technology to do so, and if the government did, they wouldnt keep it secret as it could be put to incredible use. Aliens maybe? Haha, no. why would they, if they exist? Seriously, i think this guy is a little insane.

posted on Nov, 10 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Sorry to encourage as I don't believe it's a hologram, but what if the moon is just being hidden?
That would explain the tides still existing. OMG... what are NASA up to now- those silly billies!

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I'm not even certain that thats a recording of the moon, it looks like a projector to me but idk thats just my opinion. If anyone can find some REAL proof that the moon isnt real, at the very least, it will put and end to the debate of lunar landing- real or fake lol.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 01:09 AM
link   
I was outside earlier tonight and I have to say either something is wrong with
my eyes or something is making the moon "Fuzzy". Maybe it's volcanic ash in
the atmosphere? Anyone have a good telescope with camera?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join