It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How come America's enemies aren't launching psychological attacks against us?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Seriously

Fear the Communist

Fear the Fascist

Fear the Dictator

Fear the Terrorists

Fear the Tea Party

Where are our enemies when you really need them to help you take down your own government?

No where to be found they are.

I thought that we would have suffered some massive blows to our society by now.

How come we ain't fallen apart yet?
edit on 9-11-2010 by In nothing we trust because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
With all due respect Friend they already are.

Hell they sent a foreigner over here to run & ruin the country at the same time!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
reply to post by In nothing we trust

I think it will take a while for the US to fall. I personally hope that it does not crumble out of existence. I am kind of partial to this place. I think other countries still know not to mess with us to a certain degree. They make claims and do things to mess with us but at the end of the day I don't think anybody right at this time has the testicular fortitude to screw with us.

That might change down the road if out leaders just roll over and play dead. When I say leaders I mean past, present and future leaders. All of them.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   

How come America's enemies aren't launching psychological attacks against us?

Friend, I hate to be the one breaking this to you, but the enemies of America sit on Capital Hill and label you a terrorist just for asking such a question. Bet you have a copy of the Constitution laying about too? They are launching psychological attacks against us!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:58 PM
link   
why would a rival nation want to spend money and effort to start a psychological war with American citizens when the American government is willing to bankrupt the nation to do exactly that? the opportune moment has not arrived for these foreign states. remember how France allied with the Revolutionaries only AFTER the war for independence had begun? you've got to get people desperate enough to ask for help, so that when you offer your help, they will accept without hesitation. that puts you in control because people become reliant upon you.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
With all due respect Friend they already are.

Hell they sent a foreigner over here to run & ruin the country at the same time!

Yeah I see that too.

What can you really do about it?

Too many people are in on it and the rest are too stupid too care.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Why do you think the world hates the US zzzz...

Even places where US propaganda is so strong, people have woken up. Ofcourse in the heart of the empire US/Israel, it would take another level of counter propaganda to awake people.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rhadamanthus

I think other countries still know not to mess with us ...

It's kinda peculiar.

There are more of them than their are of us.

Are they afraid of us?

Perhaps we are just more insane.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
They are already waging psyops on the USA. The point of psyops is to deceive the populace without them knowing it. Now you know....

By the way, why do you want to take down the US Government and whose govt would you replace it with?

I'll admit it is not perfect, but a damn sight better than most other countries.

link   
there is some little ettiquite left in global politics.
people wait their turn, and at the front of the queue is:
congress
cia
nsa
dhs
fda
epa
etc etc

When you finance and train entities like the CIA in the art of de-stabilising and overthrowing foreign Governments, what in gods name makes people think they won't overthrow their own?

Bush Sr (CIA);
Bush Jr (ok daddy, i will do it)
Obama (CIA)

link   
If you want proof that their psychological warfare is INDEED working, look at the amount of people saying, "Wake up!" It has increased tremendously, largely because of psychological warfare from other countries. Our government has always made stupid decisions, but it wasn't until communications took that GIANT worldwide leap when "New Agers" and "conspiracy theorists" started to gain popularity.

This is not a complete idea, just a glimpse of how we are being psychologically controlled and we don't even realize it.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by prepared4truth

... psychological warfare from other countries.

I don't see Radio FREE Cuba, China or Russia broadcasting into the US.

I have watched AL Jazerra news on cable TV. And it's nothing like mainstream American TV.

Also listen to BBC satallitte radio when I can.

And this whole wiki-leaks thing seems to be a fail.

Americans just can't hear any outside messages. Outside contact is not permitted.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Is it because they are all to busy getting their bodies riddled with M-16 bullets and attending their children's funerals?

Just a thought.

link   
I am starting to realize we may never truly know the truth about anything that goes on in the political world...

Some of us are still wonder who shot JFK...

I personal think that to keep us all in contemplation over all these conspiracy is definitely psychological warfare...

link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
They are already waging psyops on the USA. The point of psyops is to deceive the populace without them knowing it. Now you know....

By the way, why do you want to take down the US Government and whose govt would you replace it with?

I'll admit it is not perfect, but a damn sight better than most other countries.

I feel sorry for you if they elites have left you this hopeless.

Do you think a new government have to look like the other world governments?

That is absurd.

They have made change a monster, unless they are using the name change lol..

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
I guess it depends on what you call an enemy.

If taking over a nations media and entertainment industry to further a separate political goal, then the Jews/israel are guilty.

If it's one of their enemies your talking about, you need to read some more.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by zbeliever

Some of us are still wonder who shot JFK...

It's no secret it was the people who have an agenda that is bigger than a president, or a political party or even a country.

Kennedy was patriot and he was dealt with, because he was anti-agenda.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Another part of this whole thing is that "America's enemies" are inside America. There's no other way to attack us (at least right now there isn't). Americans have developed their own reality which only includes those who play by "our rules" (not my rules BTW. I don't agree with a few of our rules).

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Personally I believe it to be a track record with the world. Either way you look at it, good or bad, they know that we do not play around. Just look at history. I think we as a country has proved that you should not disturb a sleeping giant. We have our defenses but when you look at the past our offensive play book is pretty extensive.

The US does not care who, where or what you are. We have proved time and time again we will fly across the planet to pee in your cereal. We might not always result to war but if you look at our past again we are not afraid to wage war either whether it is for the right reasons or not.

Even with missiles and such we are still pretty sheltered in the world. We have lots of time to retaliate and it takes them a long time to get here. Even when the country is completely broke we are still fighting a war and it won't end until the powers that be say it will. We are stubborn, sometimes that is good and sometimes that is bad.

If the little guys ever decide to gang up on us it might be a different story. The zerg will come one day and ruin our day but I think it is a long ways off.

Right now the only thing I really fear is ourselves. Hopefully people will stop being Lemmings and open their eyes to what really goes on. I think people are starting to consider it but more people are concerned with what happened on a freaking reality show then their wellbeing.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by oozyism

Originally posted by AlreadyGone

I feel sorry for you if they elites have left you this hopeless.

Do you think a new government have to look like the other world governments?

You have no hope

You're fate has already been decided.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join