It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In the Know, but don't Know much

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hello to all, I have been an avid reader of ATS for several years and have just now decided to post. Why? I guess the quality of post in my opinion has declined dramatically and would like people with some credentials to back up there post.

A bit of my background, 20 yrs government service. Currently working at a NATO post in Europe. Top Secret SBI clearance with several SCI read ins in the past. I have been to most of the places that many of the topics on here mention...ie Area 51..never left the runway though..so that was a bit strange. I have flown on as a crew member on one of the aircraft that was reported in a thread that remotely controlled the plane that hit the Pentagon. I have been to Afghanistan, Iraq, Turkey all the stans and many other no so nice places. Have I seen strange things yes, but nothing I could contribute to as a direct conspiracy of the immediate people involved.

I reported a strange objects flying over Hampton Roads Va while on official duty in the early nineties along with another witness on duty....everyone was stupified..as was NASA ops working on the other side of the base..no resolution of the events..if that gives me any street credentials. I have also spent months in the backwoods of the Southwestern US and have seen many unexplained things...nothing i could put my finger on once again.

The military conspiracies on here mystify me, anyone who has served knows there is no way to keep a secret in the military. NATO can't tie there shoes without the consent of a multinational force agreeing and the US footing the bill.

Politicians are normal people who made mistakes and became politicians, have had many close friends in the know and they know nothing either.

Do I believe there are controlling forces out there, YES....but coming up with half educated guesses on here on lead to believers "so to speak" being labled as quacks...In my opinion the financial leaders of the world pull the strings that make people happen. After being to Afghanistan 6 times do I think we are fighting the Taliban...NO...most of the people that we engage there would have never had any idea we existed had we not invaded...Have we stopped the people who led the 911 attacks ...NO...we haven't went after the money...and i think many people wouldn't like the answer if we went after the perpertrators.

Anyway I could go on for hours with this to no point I guess....Anyway hello to all and i may ad some advice to a post here and there.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:25 PM
link   
Welcome to the throng. Your story is a very interesting one and I am sure we could learn a lot from you. I am particularly interested in the remote controlled plane. Can you expand on this??

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by drewwski
The military conspiracies on here mystify me, anyone who has served knows there is no way to keep a secret in the military. NATO can't tie there shoes without the consent of a multinational force agreeing and the US footing the bill.

I have never been in the military but govs can keep secrets, and mind control is one. I found out uk gov fact use it in schools in london england 20 years ago, so who talks about this. No one.

People do keep secrets fact.

That is one of the biggest lies, about how they cannot keep secrets lol,

Welcome disinfo agent, if you are even that.
edit on 11/9/2010 by andy1033 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Hi, what is your take on all the sink holes opening up worldwide as well as the earth quake swarms and now the missiles shot off over phoenix, Louisiana and Los Angeles?

Welcome and what a crazy time huh?

Oh also what of Obama being gone during all this insanity?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by drewwski

drewwski Al salaam a'alaykum..!

I guess the quality of post in my opinion has declined dramatically and would like people with some credentials to back up there post.

Agreed..! How 'bout we start with your post..? Maybe an old I.D. card somewhat redacted, a patch from a unit, explanation with evidence regarding something of 'significance'..?

If you are the real deal, then good for ATS, we need more people in the know...if not, it will show rather quickly...

edit on 9-11-2010 by facelift because: mmaarrg edit

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies..and I really enjoy the disinfo post possiblity..I did expect that. As far as missiles being shot off on the Pacific coast i actually participated in a few of those in my time while flying on the "Looking Glass", the doomsday aircraft(you get a missile badge awarded for that). Not making this up, but I could tell any of you the layout of the alert facilities at Offutt, as well as alternate locations for alert. The legnth of the Long Wire VLF antennate...28500 ft that could communicate with deployed subs and missile silos(the aircraft could launch all ground based missiles during an attack thru a UHF air/ground link...just like the movies with the two missile officers with the keys.. and how often our planes were reported as UFO's while doing tandem refueling or deploying the wire..we were mentioned on a UFO special over W.VA..a little jumbled I know but having a bit of the fermented German grapes..Just giving some info here to back up my disinfo story...LOL

The remote story was a confusion between to different aircraft nodes..both EC-130's..one a jammer and one a Psych Ops aircraft..go to Janes for more info...Anyway this is how i found out about ATS, I had Googled our platform and read about our platform being involved in the Pentagon attack....just do a search for Compass Call on ATS...I assure you that there was no connection, and I had friends flying with the Sec Def that day that were also completely caught off guard.

Not sure how to reply about the mind control, maybe I'm being directed now.

I'm not that paranoid, but don't think I will be posting any identifiable info on here...Anyone who know's me could probably already figure it out from this info so far. But if you do have any specific questions I would be glad to answer them.

new topics

top topics

join