It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Over White House last night???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
Hi guys im sorry that i dont have pictures or a video up. I was watching the ten o'clock news last night and right before a comercial break the reporters stated that there was a UFO hovering over the White House. After the comercial break was over I watched and waited for the entire hour of boring news only to be let down by them not showing or even speaking about it!!...did anyone else see or hear about this?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
hm..you sure it wasnt maybe a commercial? or something? im sure if someone else seen that..it would be allready posted here :O

but who know...sounds interessting

what channel it was on? maybe theres a copy of it in internet
edit on 9-11-2010 by angrydog because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
On a simple google search I saw many times UFOs have been reported over the white house. It is so frustrating how the news will give snippits and leave you perplexed.

Why don't you call your local station and talk to them about it? I would.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
MUFON (THE place for finding out these things doesn't have anything over DC last night. It does have something in Maryland, but there is no mention of DC or the White House.
edit on 11/9/2010 by FlyersFan because: fix link

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
www.spooftimes.com...

teeheehee!
edit on 9-11-2010 by prettygreeneyes26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
reply to post by prettygreeneyes26

What am I missing? Can you link please?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:43 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Bummer I would love to find out the WH was actually hosting ET craft last night.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 08:45 AM
link   
knowelty.com...

This hasn’t been the only unidentified flying object in Wales this year. In the Spring, a young boy on vacation in Wales with his family saw a saucer-shaped object flying overhead. He said it appeared to be about 40 ft long, silvery in color and had large round lights around the bottom. He added that the craft seemed to have the ability to blend into the background similar to a chameleon. The boy said that this UFO wasn’t empty, as two non-human looking creatures were at the helm that looked like they were made of a gelatinous substance. The fearful child then ran to get his father to show him what he had seen. They both saw the craft and its occupants whirl around and head back into the sky. Later, the boy became temporarily became blind and showed signs of post traumatic stress syndrome. His father was also treated for psychological symptoms.

not usa no but intriguing story
edit on 9-11-2010 by prettygreeneyes26 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:32 AM
link   
It wasnt a commercial because it was the news reporters who stated it. And i was thnking the same that it would have been posted here. It is very frustrating that they just said something like that and then *poof* forgot about it. I was trying to find it on google and the news web site but i found nothing thats why i posted it here to see if anyone else saw or heard about this. I guess not tho

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Maybe a joke by a bored television news reader, or by whoever produced the 'copy' he or she read? This would be more likely to happen at the local, rather than the national level (broadcast or cable networks). If one wants to think in terms of conspiracies, these kinds of stories may be put out there by the government to prepare us for the real thing. The story is suddenly there, then its gone, and can't be confirmed; disclosure by small doses. It gets people into an expecting frame of mind, without upsetting everything all at once. Inquiring at the TV station concerned might turn up something. Ross
edit on 9-11-2010 by Ross 54 because: added text

new topics

top topics

join