It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 72
<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Since when did we start believing that the military tells us the truth about their tests, especially if it is some new technology? If it was a missile, then it was ours, especially given the fact that there seems to have been one shot off every day for a few days now, they're testing something. If it were a false flag, they would not launch it from our own soil. Depending on who they were trying to frame, I'm sure they would launch it from that party's general vicinity to add credibility.

link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Check out this video. Just posted. www.youtube.com... Advance past the stills. This is getting wild.

link   
I got to side with the people on here on trying to prevent a mass panic...Its a R/C lantern balloon

For reals tho, this is in a puzzle its self

edit on 9-11-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: add

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind
reply to post by backinblack

Thanks ...

If you look at the picture and think "moving away" it clearly comes from the ocean and ascends. If you look at the picture and think "coming toward me" then it clearly is at level altitude coming from over the horizon and is probably just a jet.

My 2 anyway.

Does anyone know what direction it was moving? (Fox News tonight said it was moving NW which is away from camera)

edit on 9-11-2010 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

The problem with coming toward the camera means that the "bottom" of the "contrail" would be many, many miles away and by perspective, would have not appeared as it does, HUGE.

The biggest problem with the whole jet argument is that the object moves too fast and leaves too much trail behind it in a short period of time. That is especially so when the plane is at an extreme distance. There is no noise mentioned to confirm that it actually arose near Catalina Island. It probably was from the Navy base over 100 miles away from LA. Therefore, that sucker was really speeding (in scientific terms), not the slow traverse of a jet at a great distance. Remember, some folks even saw this thing from the mountains east of LA.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phage

Yes, It looks US Air flight 808. Same time as yesterday.

You need to call the WH quick say they can make a statement because last I heard they still have no idea..
BTW, that aint a joke if you are so certain it's flight 808..

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
72 pages and over 230 flags for a jet takeoff under the right atmospheric conditions!

And you're the same folks who get mad at a tongue-n-cheek thread about the Simpson's and November 6th?

Talk about denying ignorance.

edit on 9-11-2010 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by MegaMind

Yes. It would depend on that. If it was moving northwest it would not be an airplane.

However, the optical illusion created by the spreading of the contrail (wider at the "base") would make it appear to be moving away.

We now have two "missile launches" at the same time of day which coincide with US Air flight 808. Eastbound from Honolulu to Phoenix.

link   

Can someone run the numbers from the thread? www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun

Originally posted by MegaMind

Thanks ...

If you look at the picture and think "moving away" it clearly comes from the ocean and ascends. If you look at the picture and think "coming toward me" then it clearly is at level altitude coming from over the horizon and is probably just a jet.

My 2 anyway.

Does anyone know what direction it was moving? (Fox News tonight said it was moving NW which is away from camera)

edit on 9-11-2010 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

The problem with coming toward the camera means that the "bottom" of the "contrail" would be many, many miles away and by perspective, would have not appeared as it does, HUGE.

It spread in the wind IF it is moving toward the camera. I can see it that way but it doesn't mean it is.

link   

Originally posted by pajoly

Check out this video. Just posted. www.youtube.com... Advance past the stills. This is getting wild.

IMHO THAATTTSSSS a contrail.

link   
A mod on the prisonplanet forum said it's a China Lake Live Naval Missile Test.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

I haven't heard any statements from the White House about it.

link   

However, the optical illusion created by the spreading of the contrail (wider at the "base") would make it appear to be moving away.

Yes I quite agree.

Does anyone know which way it really was moving?

link   
reply to post by windwaker

Is it possible for any place in Asia to see that close to Calf?

link   

Originally posted by pajoly

Looks like a contrail to me.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freenrgy2
72 pages and over 230 flags for a jet takeoff under the right atmospheric conditions!

And you're the same folks who get mad at a tongue-n-cheek thread about the Simpson's and November 6th?

Talk about denying ignorance.

edit on 9-11-2010 by Freenrgy2 because: (no reason given)

First off only phage and the media claims it was a jet off taking, we have no evidence.

I cant believe people here taking PHAGES and the MEDIAS

proof of a jet, talk about denying ignorance!

edit on 9-11-2010 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
There's a secret war with the aliens right now!

Those missiles were fired to fend off a huge cloaked alien mother ship that is currently orbiting around our planet. The aliens will retaliate by shooting off one of their own missiles at USA.

link   

Yes. It would depend on that. If it was moving northwest it would not be an airplane.

We now have two "missile launches" at the same time of day which coincide with US Air flight 808. Eastbound from Honolulu to Phoenix.

So is it coming towards the cameraman or moving away?

link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

I never claimed it was a jet taking off and neither did "the media".

edit on 11/9/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
I'm very dissappointed!

1.) Our FAA, NORAD, etc.. have NO RECORD of anything in the sky at that location, at that point in time. They are clueless and we are SCREWED if terrorists wanted to launch any sort of missle at our coastal cities from sea, or anywhere else for that matter!

2.) Our President Obama promised full and open disclosure and transparency to the public about events that could affect our lives. I hope like hell that his administration is in the dark on this event, as they claim. But, that brings us back to Item #1 above doesn't it. Arghhh.

-CWM

<< 69  70  71    73  74  75 >>

join