It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mysterious Missile Launch Over California - 11/8/2010

page: 71
<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
This is a joke.
On 9/11 we knew the four planes and the 19 hijackers names before lunchtime..
We should now know every detail about this supposed plane including what the pilot had for lunch.

Whatever we hear now will be just made up to appease the masses.
If it was a missile, be it US or others, we will NEVER be told..

This case has all of the earmarks of the TWA flight 300 case. That was a massive coverup that has remained in place, and they worked very hard to make it a coverup even though the authorities absolutely knew that somebody fired a rocket and shot it down. Was it a mistake by a friend or a foe? We don't know.

I have a friend a member of an air crew on the way to France that night. After they landed in Paris, SEVERAL crews got together to discuss the events that brought down the plane and friends of many of them. The pilots were adament that they had seen the rocket go up to the plane before its "gas tank" exploded. They were not interviewed.

link   
reply to post by rickyrrr

rickyrrr, I agree with the possibility of an attack 'pump-fake'. Sounds to me like you may think that this launch was done to gather intelligence on a possible enemy's response.

I agree with this in a way, I believe that this launch was deliberate. It's purpose is unclear to me at this point but my first impression is that it's on it way to a remote area. I have no idea how long this thing could be in the air, but I do believe that it has a destination. If it were to strike a populated area it would make world news quickly; if it were to strike an offshore, remote base of another country, the truth would remain concealed.

I understand that it's easy to speculate all the possibilities.

A.

link   

Originally posted by MrCoolWhip
www.youtube.com...

im trying to post the video but heres the link instead

SECOND MISSLE FIRED TODAY
edit on 9-11-2010 by MrCoolWhip because: (no reason given)

So this second missile, launched just a couple hours ago fits with the ocean closure report(forgot what that was called).
Would be nice to see more vids of this.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   
It was obviously an American missile. Just learn to read between the lines.. What did our gov. officials say about it?
They said another country didn't launch it, that our homeland wasn't in danger, the navy didn't launch it, air force didn't launch it, and the FAA knew nothing. OK.. at this time ex high ranking naval captains and experts were saying it looked like a missile. They also said it was too small to show up on their radar. So, If it didn't come from another military, It was fired from or away from the US, and it was a missile that means they were telling us they did it, but they didn't tell us what organization was responsible.

If it was a jet it would've landed HOURS ago and this would have been cleared up within 4 hours of spotting it. Watch just about any missile launch you can find out of Russia or North Korea.. the trails are always the same. Different sized plumes but very similar overall.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ronaldREAGAN
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

wOULD YOU KINDLY PRIVATE MAIL ME when you find the Norway "spiral" origin formula? Thanks. I have seen this issue shut down by moderators on other forums. That is not scientific until people do the calculations I don't accept speculation and supposition when attempting to solve mysteries. Beware the mainstream Wired sites that come down on one side of an issue without working through the evidence supporting each theory. I want to know facts first. We need to know the precise measurements from the helicopter. What was their altitude, direction of travel and what compass point was their camera pointing. Without that information we are just relying on the "experts" to kindly inform the sheeple that their is nothing to worry about.

Ahh the Norway Spiral..
At ATS the case is closed..
Proved to be a failed Russian Missile launch.
But no ordinary missile.
It was an unheard of, never before seen,undocumented secret test that no one knows anything about..
Case Closed..

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

Thanks ...

If you look at the picture and think "moving away" it clearly comes from the ocean and ascends. If you look at the picture and think "coming toward me" then it clearly is at level altitude coming from over the horizon and is probably just a jet.

My 2 anyway.

Does anyone know what direction it was moving? (Fox News tonight said it was moving NW which is away from camera)

edit on 9-11-2010 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Our media is government controlled! Our government always pointed at the old Soviet Union as controlling the press, yet our government is doing the same thing. The public is being lied to. Our government knows exactly what this was and it was no airplane. In a few days they"ll say it was a weather balloon.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
beeedeee.imgur.com...

And another vertical contrail over Houston this morning at 10:35 am

getting reports of other one in Phoenix today.

link   
Vid without the junk:

link   
What we do know

Nov 5th...An odd trail is left in Phoenix, most likely from Luke AFB...some say it was a missile..others say it was a rocket that is orbital.

Which brings us to now...11-8-10..Pacific Coast, 35 miles away from US Coast, an object is launched into the sky.
Nobody has confirmed what it is, most signs point to a missile or most likely aerial weapon.
The USA says they have no idea where it came from.
No other country has claimed it as their own.

Can we connect Phoenix to LA?...Possible launch of two rocket powered orbital nuclear weapons?..

link   

Originally posted by Phage
reply to post by Regenmacher

No.

That flight landed at 7:11 PM at Phoenix Sky Harbor Intl.
flightaware.com...

At 8:00 PM Eastern time it was 37,000 feet over Catalina Island.
flightaware.com...

Okay, my bad...misread. I see the 808 flight did sudden 15 degree bank from 63° over Catalina Island at 8:01pm EST and headed east at at 79°. News has said this was 35 miles due North of Catalina Island after sunset.

FAA seems to be blowing smoke.

"In addition, the FAA ran radar replays from Monday afternoon of a large area west of Los Angeles. Those replays did not reveal any fast-moving, unidentified targets. The FAA also did not receive reports of any unusual sightings from pilots who were flying in the area Monday afternoon.

"If any new information comes to light in the coming days, we will update the press and public." source

edit on 9-11-2010 by Regenmacher because: typo

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by MrCoolWhip
beeedeee.imgur.com...

And another vertical contrail over Houston this morning at 10:35 am

getting reports of other one in Phoenix today.

How do you know its vertical?

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
anyone got a longatitude and latitude of the base/ best guess launch, wanna see if google earth caught anything (not that ill be the first im sure)

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind
reply to post by backinblack

Thanks ...

If you look at the picture and think "moving away" it clearly comes from the ocean and ascends. If you look at the picture and think "coming toward me" then it clearly is at level altitude coming from over the horizon and is probably just a jet.

My 2 anyway.

Does anyone know what direction it was moving? (Fox News tonight said it was moving NW which is away from camera)

edit on 9-11-2010 by MegaMind because: (no reason given)

I thought it was meant to be moving away..Atleast according to the vids I listened too..

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SunnyDee

Yes, It looks US Air flight 808. Same time as yesterday.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Regenmacher

No.
It seems that the FAA did not see any unusual radar contacts or receive any pilot reports of unusual activity.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kalamatas

Now I see where Zorgon got the wrong idea that the contrail splits..
It doesn;t. Its just so wide that the lighting gives the effect of two seperate trails.
Looking close it's definitly ONE trail..IMO

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Maybe nothing to do with this but thought i would mention anyway.
I live on the north coast at the OR/CA border, during the last month I have had large groups of milatary Jets fly over my house heading out to sea, this is new and unusal, I have lived here 12 years and never happened before.Didn't keep track of the dates.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Phage, (this is a repost thread moving quickly and wanted to get your attention for input)

I am in agreement with your norway spiral analysis and I can see how you draw your conclusion about this one but I think your wrong.

I was watching fox news tonight and they said the object moved away from the mainland to the NW. That means from the POV of the camera on the helicopter it was moving away. The "contrail" clearly goes to the horizon and yet the object is moving away. That means the contrail has to be coming from the ocean and is not at a level altitude. If it were a jet contrail and moving away the contrail would not meet the horizon from that POV. If Fox News was wrong about its direction that would change things. If it were coming toward the general direction of the helicopter camera then you would expect the contrail to meet the horizon from whence it came. In other words a jet. I hope this is clear enough to understand. Also if it were moving away it would explain the appearance of it traveling slowly. Objects would look slower if the line of sight is similar to the flight path as opposed to line of sight being perpendicular to flight path.

Bottom line: It depends on which way it was moving - Westward? Missle from the ocean. Eastward? Jet

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:53 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

SWCCFAN, after reading the news articles and viewing the interviews it crossed my mind that this launch was indeed fired from a submarine. The fact that our government wasn't fessing up was the first red flag I noticed. It would make sense strategically for China to fire a missile out of our waters in the direction of their country to stir up speculation and possible scare the american people.

When the whole dollar value crashing/china buying all the gold speculation was going around, I took note of the possible effects that could occur. This incident matches nicely.

If China was in a currency war with the US, when would be the best time for china to start stirring up fear?
If this incident was confirmed as a threat, I fully believe that our economy would be effected.

Final thoughts on your speculation - Completely possible.
For some odd reason I believe that this is THE CAUSE of the breaking world news to come. If that statement fits the bill as a prediction, then let it be.

A.

top topics

<< 68  69  70    72  73  74 >>

join